BY DOVE

• Engineered To Provide 48-hour Effective Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Helps To Protect The Skin

• Men’s Deodorant Stick Infused With The Essence Of Minerals + Sage

• Provides A Boost Of Freshness Leaving Underarms Feeling Refreshed

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Combines The Essence Of Earth’s Elements With The Clinically Tested Dove Men+care Formula – Proven To Effectively Prevent Odor.
Combining The Essence Of Minerals And Sage, This Deodorant Stick For Men Prevents Odor For 48 Hours. Plus, ¼ Moisturizer Technology Gives Your Underarm Skin The Protection It Needs. The Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Infuses The Essence Of Earth’s Elements; Minerals And Sage For Freshness To Match Its Power Of Protection. It’s A Men’s Deodorant Stick That’s Tough On Odor, Not On Skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant For Men Is Clinically Proven To Provide 48 Hours Of Odor Protection

• Skin Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Helps To Protect The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology

How To Use

Apply A Thin Layer Of Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick To Your Underarms Any Time Of The Day For Maximum, Long-lasting Protection.

Victoria G.
Sherman
Breaks me and my husband out. So sad because it smells amazing. We use lots of other dove products but the deoterant is a no go for us.
Wendy T.
My husband sweats less now, he's been using this for 4-5 months and it's great now he's kicked all the aluminium out of his system.
Cynthia F.
Oakwood, OH
Smells amazing but works horribly. I sweat more with it than without it i swear. I wNt to love it but doesn’t work well. At all
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
I love this dove men care elements minerals and Sage anti-perspirant it smells amazing it’s very easy to apply and long lasting
Amie C.
inverness
Works like wonders smells great can beat it for the price point either. It’s also gentle under the pits and long lasting
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product, I can not wait to use it forever .. I recommend it changes your life totally, you should buy it now.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all skin types!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is the only antiperspirant my boyfriend uses. Affordable and effective, as he works long shifts in the heat!
Ryan F.
Tulare
Dove deodorant last for hours and is smooth applying! Inexpensive and smells fresh! Makes for a great purchase!
Danielle F.
Kenner, LA
The smell of this great for my husband he really likes it ! It has a great price for it too !
I just want to buy this product again. It really is an effective product that can boost your self esteem. The problem is we dont have it here in the philippines yet.

back