BY DOVE

• Engineered To Provide 48-hour Effective Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Helps To Protect The Skin

• Men’s Deodorant Stick Infused With The Essence Of Minerals + Sage

• Provides A Boost Of Freshness Leaving Underarms Feeling Refreshed

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Combines The Essence Of Earth’s Elements With The Clinically Tested Dove Men+care Formula – Proven To Effectively Prevent Odor.
Combining The Essence Of Minerals And Sage, This Deodorant Stick For Men Prevents Odor For 48 Hours. Plus, ¼ Moisturizer Technology Gives Your Underarm Skin The Protection It Needs. The Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Infuses The Essence Of Earth’s Elements; Minerals And Sage For Freshness To Match Its Power Of Protection. It’s A Men’s Deodorant Stick That’s Tough On Odor, Not On Skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant For Men Is Clinically Proven To Provide 48 Hours Of Odor Protection

• Skin Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Helps To Protect The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology

How To Use

Apply A Thin Layer Of Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick To Your Underarms Any Time Of The Day For Maximum, Long-lasting Protection.

Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
I received this free from Influenster though it does not affect my opinion. My Fiance liked it but it didn't react too well with his underarm skin. He has very sensitive skin when it comes to dyes, perfumes, and fragrances. The antiperspirant he is used to is unscented. I personally love the way it smells, but I don't think he'll be using it anymore. I might just use it on myself since I like the scent.

The scent is minerals + sage though it just smells like a men's cologne to me, which is probably why I like it so much, ha! Though my Fiance is a special circumstance since his skin is so sensitive, I would still recommend it if you're looking for a clean, fresh scent that isn't overpowering.

I also want to note that is says "non-irritant" on the label so I'm not sure why he had a reaction. It wasn't a horrible breakout or anything, he just gets super itchy.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Got this in a vox box. It's great my husband loves the scent and after a full day of him being manly it still is working strong. He will no longer be an old Spice deodorant user. Completely satisfied with this deodorant.
Dustin Y.
Lewistown, PA
I have sensitive skin, and I was actually eager to give this stuff a try. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now, and my skin hasn't broken out once. It also smells very good, so that's always a plus.
John G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a fairly decent antiperspirant, but the smell is pretty strong.  I figured after I had it on for a few hours the smell would lessen, but that was not the case.  The product was pretty easy to use, but the lid was a bit difficult to remove in some occasions.
Yanni L.
Bought this for my husband, it smells nice and he doesn't perspire as much now but sometimes his skin get irritated by this product., probably due to his sensitive skin. Overall it's price is reasonable and good product.
MaKaylee B.
This is alright. There is a very distinct scent to it. Did not meet the expectations. I bought it at the local grocery store. It did what it needed to and kept the pits dry. Still can't get pasted the smell. I say smell it before you choose to buy it.
Matthew E.
Smithfield, NC
This deodorant works really well. Price is good. The smell is a little strange at first but I grew to really like it. It’s earthy while still smelling fresh.
Jason H.
Corning
I love this deodorant. It works. Only product that does for me. Glides on smooth and lasts all day even during high stress. I wear this with confidence.
Laura T.
Houston
My husband loves this stuff he uses it daily and he hasn't changed his mind ever since, the price is reasonable as well and the amount is great for a guy
Victoria G.
Sherman
Breaks me and my husband out. So sad because it smells amazing. We use lots of other dove products but the deoterant is a no go for us.
I just want to buy this product again. It really is an effective product that can boost your self esteem. The problem is we dont have it here in the philippines yet.