BY DOVE MEN

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Antiperspirant.These new sticks for men bring a boost of freshness with an energizing scent, while providing the protection you need.

• Ingredients such as sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties, and ability to recharge the senses.
  • Minerals and Sage Antiperspirant Stick is tough on sweat, not on skin, for protection against odor and wetness for up to 48 hours without irritation.

David N.
David N.
Meadville, PA
Wow! After using this product for 2 weeks, I would have to say I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Very fresh and clean smell! I cant just use any deodorant, I have to have something thats going to hold throughout the day which Doves products do just that, especially this specific stick! Dove deodorant is on the more expensive end but you pay for what you get and I must have it!
MaKaylee B.
MaKaylee B.
This is alright. There is a very distinct scent to it. Did not meet the expectations. I bought it at the local grocery store. It did what it needed to and kept the pits dry. Still can't get pasted the smell. I say smell it before you choose to buy it.
Yanni L.
Yanni L.
Bought this for my husband, it smells nice and he doesn't perspire as much now but sometimes his skin get irritated by this product., probably due to his sensitive skin. Overall it's price is reasonable and good product.
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
Submitting review for my husband. He said that it was "ok". Nothing special or really different than any deodorant. He didn't care for the smell and said that he noticed that his arm pits were sticky. We would probably use it in a pinch but it's highly unlikely we will purchase in the future. I recieved this for free in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
John W.
John W.
vanderbilt, PA
Loved the scent. Seemed to last longer than a lot of other products in the same price range. Worked very well at keeping me dry and odor free. Definitely worth the price, and would definitely purchase this on my own. Would also definitely recommend to others.
Ruben A.
Ruben A.
have been
using the Dove Mens Care bar soaps for a long time. I have tried all
the different scents. Aqua Impact being my favorite. But, since this
was the newest bar, I thought I should give it a try. I do like it. I
find the scent nice, but not too overpowering. It lathers about as will
as the Aqua Impact. So out of all the Dove Mens Bars this has become
my 2nd favorite.
John G.
John G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a fairly decent antiperspirant, but the smell is pretty strong.  I figured after I had it on for a few hours the smell would lessen, but that was not the case.  The product was pretty easy to use, but the lid was a bit difficult to remove in some occasions.
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
I was so excited when I received this product in the mail to test out. I immediately checked how it smells and I love the sage and minerals scent. It makes me feel fresh all day long. I have personally always used dove men fresh scent deodorant because I have sensitive skin but I might have to switch to this one now because I love how it smells and my skin hasn't had any reactions to it.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
My husband sweats less now, he's been using this for 4-5 months and it's great now he's kicked all the aluminium out of his system.
Codi S.
Codi S.
Saginaw
My ex used this from time to time and it smelt good to me and they liked how it worked.
I just want to buy this product again. It really is an effective product that can boost your self esteem. The problem is we dont have it here in the philippines yet.