BY DOVE

• Engineered To Provide 48-hour Effective Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Helps To Protect The Skin

• Men’s Deodorant Stick Infused With The Essence Of Minerals + Sage

• Provides A Boost Of Freshness Leaving Underarms Feeling Refreshed

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Combines The Essence Of Earth’s Elements With The Clinically Tested Dove Men+care Formula – Proven To Effectively Prevent Odor.
Combining The Essence Of Minerals And Sage, This Deodorant Stick For Men Prevents Odor For 48 Hours. Plus, ¼ Moisturizer Technology Gives Your Underarm Skin The Protection It Needs. The Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Infuses The Essence Of Earth’s Elements; Minerals And Sage For Freshness To Match Its Power Of Protection. It’s A Men’s Deodorant Stick That’s Tough On Odor, Not On Skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant For Men Is Clinically Proven To Provide 48 Hours Of Odor Protection

• Skin Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Helps To Protect The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology

How To Use

Apply A Thin Layer Of Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick To Your Underarms Any Time Of The Day For Maximum, Long-lasting Protection.

Jada S.
weatheford
The sage is so strong!!! It’s great. My bf uses dove and recently found this one and loves it! He forgot to spray cologne one day and he said he could smell his deodorant over anything else. So strong!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Smells good. Isn’t overbearing or cologne-y so it doesn’t feel like a men’s deodorant (I’m a woman). Minimal to no sweating so it works great and I experience no irritation from using.
Tia S.
Salem, OR
I wish the ingredients were a bit more natural, but I LOVE this deodorant. I’ve had issues with deodorants not working in the past, but this one is amazing. It smells SO good, I even bought the body wash (Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Body Wash). I don’t think I’ll ever switch to another one.
Mabely D.
Oak lawn , IL
I love this. I used this after my boyfriend bought it and I forgot my deodorant. Turns out, I love this more than my usual! The smell is clean and almost minty, and not too “manly” so it fits well with me. It doesn’t hurt when I put it on after I shave, and it keeps me from smelling bad all day.
Breanna H.
Umpire
My husband has problems with sweating, even when he isn’t doing anything strenuous. He could be sitting at his desk at work, and start sweating really bad. He did some research on what could help with his problem. And this does the trick everytime!
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
I buy this deodorant for my boyfriend. He and i both love the scent. Very earthy smelling. This is the only deodorant that he will use. Lasts him all day. We buy the 2 pack of these. Great for people with intense labor jobs.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
My boyfriend wears this deodorant and I love the scent of it. Most deodorants are over powering but this isn’t! He is always smelling great due to this deodorant! I would recommend it and I think he should continue to buy it
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
This is the deodorant my husband uses and has used for at least the last 7 years. It's his favorite! It smells great and lasts all day for him. I also use it on occasion and the smell is manly without being too overpowering.
CONTRERAS A.
I love these products are excellent when using them I recommend it with eyes closed girls I love it and I love that brand very satisfactory at the time of use let my girls leave you my recommendations 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘
Camille W.
Greensboro, NC
My husband doesn't have super sensitive skin but he does not bond well with products with a lot of fragrances. He sticks to his normal products and doesn't really deviate from the norm. That was until this product arrived. He used it the first day and did the 48 hour challenge. Just a little background history: Myhusband is 6'9 and 395 lbs. He's a big guy who loves to smell good, and he has to use a antiperspirant because deodorants cause him to breakout and don't provide the right protection. He noticed immediately that it didn't cause any breakouts or his underarms didn't itch when he sweat. After 48 hours, he still smelled like a dude (Lol) but his underarms still smelled like the Dove! I was in awe! He was sold the first day when he didn't breakout and when he noticed the smell wasn't overpowering. He's ready to get the entire body care set of the Sage plus mineral line! Way to go Dove, you've convinced one of the biggest skeptics in the world!!
I just want to buy this product again. It really is an effective product that can boost your self esteem. The problem is we dont have it here in the philippines yet.

back