Add a Photo

By DOVE MEN
#1634 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Antiperspirant.These new sticks for men bring a boost of freshness with an energizing scent, while providing the protection you need.

• Ingredients such as sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties, and ability to recharge the senses.
  • Minerals and Sage Antiperspirant Stick is tough on sweat, not on skin, for protection against odor and wetness for up to 48 hours without irritation.
Camille W.
Camille W.
Greensboro, NC

My husband doesn't have super sensitive skin but he does not bond well with products with a lot of fragrances. He sticks to his normal products and doesn't really deviate from the norm. That was until this product arrived. He used it the first day and did the 48 hour challenge. Just a little background history: Myhusband is 6'9 and 395 lbs. He's a big guy who loves to smell good, and he has to use a antiperspirant because deodorants cause him to breakout and don't provide the right protection. He noticed immediately that it didn't cause any breakouts or his underarms didn't itch when he sweat. After 48 hours, he still smelled like a dude (Lol) but his underarms still smelled like the Dove! I was in awe! He was sold the first day when he didn't breakout and when he noticed the smell wasn't overpowering. He's ready to get the entire body care set of the Sage plus mineral line! Way to go Dove, you've convinced one of the biggest skeptics in the world!!
Greg R.
Greg R.
Bessemer, PA

When I Received This Product, I Had Little Expectation Of It Being As Amazing As It Turned Out. The Scent Is Wonderful! More Natural Than Chemical By Far! Its 48 Rating Does Hold Up Very Nicely Under Work Out Situations. I Normally Purchased Whatever Was On Sale Or Cheapest On The Shelves But I Can In All Honesty Say THIS Will Be The Only Deodorant I Will Be Buying. I Am THAT Satisfied! I Will Be Buying The Entire Line Once It Becomes Available As Well.
Cameron F.
Cameron F.

I was so excited when I received this product in the mail to test out. I immediately checked how it smells and I love the sage and minerals scent. It makes me feel fresh all day long. I have personally always used dove men fresh scent deodorant because I have sensitive skin but I might have to switch to this one now because I love how it smells and my skin hasn't had any reactions to it.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA

I received this in the VoxBox and gave it to my husband. I enjoyed the smell and it worked all day long for him. He has used the product before, but liked the smell, saying it wasn't too strong. He uses it one time per day and is satisfied. He likes the product line and was happy to receive it for free.
MaKaylee B.
MaKaylee B.

This is alright. There is a very distinct scent to it. Did not meet the expectations. I bought it at the local grocery store. It did what it needed to and kept the pits dry. Still can't get pasted the smell. I say smell it before you choose to buy it.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA

Got this in a vox box. It's great my husband loves the scent and after a full day of him being manly it still is working strong. He will no longer be an old Spice deodorant user. Completely satisfied with this deodorant.
Yanni L.
Yanni L.

Bought this for my husband, it smells nice and he doesn't perspire as much now but sometimes his skin get irritated by this product., probably due to his sensitive skin. Overall it's price is reasonable and good product.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.

My husband sweats less now, he's been using this for 4-5 months and it's great now he's kicked all the aluminium out of his system.
Codi S.
Codi S.
Saginaw

My ex used this from time to time and it smelt good to me and they liked how it worked.

Join Now