BY DOVE MEN

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Antiperspirant.These new sticks for men bring a boost of freshness with an energizing scent, while providing the protection you need.

• Ingredients such as sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties, and ability to recharge the senses.
  • Minerals and Sage Antiperspirant Stick is tough on sweat, not on skin, for protection against odor and wetness for up to 48 hours without irritation.

Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
I love this. I used this after my boyfriend bought it and I forgot my deodorant. Turns out, I love this more than my usual! The smell is clean and almost minty, and not too “manly” so it fits well with me. It doesn’t hurt when I put it on after I shave, and it keeps me from smelling bad all day.
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
I buy this deodorant for my boyfriend. He and i both love the scent. Very earthy smelling. This is the only deodorant that he will use. Lasts him all day. We buy the 2 pack of these. Great for people with intense labor jobs.
Camille W.
Greensboro, NC
My husband doesn't have super sensitive skin but he does not bond well with products with a lot of fragrances. He sticks to his normal products and doesn't really deviate from the norm. That was until this product arrived. He used it the first day and did the 48 hour challenge. Just a little background history: Myhusband is 6'9 and 395 lbs. He's a big guy who loves to smell good, and he has to use a antiperspirant because deodorants cause him to breakout and don't provide the right protection. He noticed immediately that it didn't cause any breakouts or his underarms didn't itch when he sweat. After 48 hours, he still smelled like a dude (Lol) but his underarms still smelled like the Dove! I was in awe! He was sold the first day when he didn't breakout and when he noticed the smell wasn't overpowering. He's ready to get the entire body care set of the Sage plus mineral line! Way to go Dove, you've convinced one of the biggest skeptics in the world!!
Candace K.
I received this free from Influenster though it does not affect my opinion. My Fiance liked it but it didn't react too well with his underarm skin. He has very sensitive skin when it comes to dyes, perfumes, and fragrances. The antiperspirant he is used to is unscented. I personally love the way it smells, but I don't think he'll be using it anymore. I might just use it on myself since I like the scent.

The scent is minerals + sage though it just smells like a men's cologne to me, which is probably why I like it so much, ha! Though my Fiance is a special circumstance since his skin is so sensitive, I would still recommend it if you're looking for a clean, fresh scent that isn't overpowering.

I also want to note that is says "non-irritant" on the label so I'm not sure why he had a reaction. It wasn't a horrible breakout or anything, he just gets super itchy.
Greg R.
Bessemer, PA
When I Received This Product, I Had Little Expectation Of It Being As Amazing As It Turned Out. The Scent Is Wonderful! More Natural Than Chemical By Far! Its 48 Rating Does Hold Up Very Nicely Under Work Out Situations. I Normally Purchased Whatever Was On Sale Or Cheapest On The Shelves But I Can In All Honesty Say THIS Will Be The Only Deodorant I Will Be Buying. I Am THAT Satisfied! I Will Be Buying The Entire Line Once It Becomes Available As Well.
David N.
Meadville, PA
Wow! After using this product for 2 weeks, I would have to say I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Very fresh and clean smell! I cant just use any deodorant, I have to have something thats going to hold throughout the day which Doves products do just that, especially this specific stick! Dove deodorant is on the more expensive end but you pay for what you get and I must have it!
Cameron F.
I was so excited when I received this product in the mail to test out. I immediately checked how it smells and I love the sage and minerals scent. It makes me feel fresh all day long. I have personally always used dove men fresh scent deodorant because I have sensitive skin but I might have to switch to this one now because I love how it smells and my skin hasn't had any reactions to it.
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
My husband has sensitive underarms that break out from ninety percent of the antiperspirants out there, but NOT this one. His underarms stay dry for more than a day and no terrible breakouts. The scent is clean and goes well with a multitude of colognes! It smells so good I've been known to use it!
Leanne A.
I received this this product complimentary from Influenster to use and write an honest review. My husband has been very pleased with his use thus far, but has mentioned the smell is less than desirable. Although I think it smells good, he would like something with a little more cologne type smell rather than herb like.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
I received this in the VoxBox and gave it to my husband. I enjoyed the smell and it worked all day long for him. He has used the product before, but liked the smell, saying it wasn't too strong. He uses it one time per day and is satisfied. He likes the product line and was happy to receive it for free.
I just want to buy this product again. It really is an effective product that can boost your self esteem. The problem is we dont have it here in the philippines yet.