Add a Photo

By DOVE MEN
#2257 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Antiperspirant.These new sticks for men bring a boost of freshness with an energizing scent, while providing the protection you need.

• Ingredients such as sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties, and ability to recharge the senses.
  • Minerals and Sage Antiperspirant Stick is tough on sweat, not on skin, for protection against odor and wetness for up to 48 hours without irritation.
Photo (1)
David N.
David N.
Meadville, PA

Wow! After using this product for 2 weeks, I would have to say I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Very fresh and clean smell! I cant just use any deodorant, I have to have something thats going to hold throughout the day which Doves products do just that, especially this specific stick! Dove deodorant is on the more expensive end but you pay for what you get and I must have it!
MaKaylee B.
MaKaylee B.

This is alright. There is a very distinct scent to it. Did not meet the expectations. I bought it at the local grocery store. It did what it needed to and kept the pits dry. Still can't get pasted the smell. I say smell it before you choose to buy it.
Yanni L.
Yanni L.

Bought this for my husband, it smells nice and he doesn't perspire as much now but sometimes his skin get irritated by this product., probably due to his sensitive skin. Overall it's price is reasonable and good product.
Candace K.
Candace K.

I received this free from Influenster though it does not affect my opinion. My Fiance liked it but it didn't react too well with his underarm skin. He has very sensitive skin when it comes to dyes, perfumes, and fragrances. The antiperspirant he is used to is unscented. I personally love the way it smells, but I don't think he'll be using it anymore. I might just use it on myself since I like the scent.

The scent is minerals + sage though it just smells like a men's cologne to me, which is probably why I like it so much, ha! Though my Fiance is a special circumstance since his skin is so sensitive, I would still recommend it if you're looking for a clean, fresh scent that isn't overpowering.

I also want to note that is says "non-irritant" on the label so I'm not sure why he had a reaction. It wasn't a horrible breakout or anything, he just gets super itchy.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA

I received this in the VoxBox and gave it to my husband. I enjoyed the smell and it worked all day long for him. He has used the product before, but liked the smell, saying it wasn't too strong. He uses it one time per day and is satisfied. He likes the product line and was happy to receive it for free.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA

Got this in a vox box. It's great my husband loves the scent and after a full day of him being manly it still is working strong. He will no longer be an old Spice deodorant user. Completely satisfied with this deodorant.
Codi S.
Codi S.
Saginaw

My ex used this from time to time and it smelt good to me and they liked how it worked.
Dustin Y.
Dustin Y.
Mifflintown, PA

I have sensitive skin, and I was actually eager to give this stuff a try. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now, and my skin hasn't broken out once. It also smells very good, so that's always a plus.
Cameron F.
Cameron F.

I was so excited when I received this product in the mail to test out. I immediately checked how it smells and I love the sage and minerals scent. It makes me feel fresh all day long. I have personally always used dove men fresh scent deodorant because I have sensitive skin but I might have to switch to this one now because I love how it smells and my skin hasn't had any reactions to it.
Camille W.
Camille W.
Greensboro, NC

My husband doesn't have super sensitive skin but he does not bond well with products with a lot of fragrances. He sticks to his normal products and doesn't really deviate from the norm. That was until this product arrived. He used it the first day and did the 48 hour challenge. Just a little background history: Myhusband is 6'9 and 395 lbs. He's a big guy who loves to smell good, and he has to use a antiperspirant because deodorants cause him to breakout and don't provide the right protection. He noticed immediately that it didn't cause any breakouts or his underarms didn't itch when he sweat. After 48 hours, he still smelled like a dude (Lol) but his underarms still smelled like the Dove! I was in awe! He was sold the first day when he didn't breakout and when he noticed the smell wasn't overpowering. He's ready to get the entire body care set of the Sage plus mineral line! Way to go Dove, you've convinced one of the biggest skeptics in the world!!

Join Now