Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick uploaded by Josh G.Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick uploaded by Joshua R.Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick uploaded by Bryon S.

BY DOVE

• Tough on odor, not on skin

• Engineered to provide 48-hour effective odor protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology strengthens skin against irritation

• Inspired by Earth’s elements minerals powder + sandalwood

• Provides a boost of freshness that leaves underarms feeling refreshed

• Easy to apply men’s deodorant stick
Choosing Dove Men+Care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick means choosing powerful protection against odor, but not having to choose between strength and comfort.

Dove Men+Care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick provides 48 hours of constant protection and uses ¼ moisturizer technology to protect the skin. Designed for men, this deodorant stick combines the essence of mineral powder and sandalwood for a boost of lasting freshness.

Dove Men+Care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick is a strong, durable men’s deodorant stick that’s tough on odor, not on your skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, PEG-4, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Green 3 (CI 42053)

Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
I received this product for free in return for a honest review. This deodorant has now become my favorite by far. It performs beyond expectations and smells great! It does not irritate my armpits and does a great job at reducing perspiration. There is no streaking or white marks left with this product.
Bryon S.
E Palestine, OH
I have always been a fan of the Dove Mens+care line and was excited when I got the opportunity to try this new deodorant. I am very impressed with it so far. I work long hours and it keeps me smelling fresh all day long unlike other deodorants when I usually have to reapply mid day. This will now be my go to deodorant!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
One of the best deodorant brands I've found. My SO is very allergic to most brands and this doesn't break him out. It also smells amazing and lasts even through hot summer sweating. It's more than worth the price and I buy it regularly for my man.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
I personally like men's deodorant more then woman's. I feel like it gives you more protection from sweat and odor. This is definitely my go to for any occasion. The smell is really nice and not too overpowering.
Walter A.
Bloomington, IL
Nice scent that lasts for more than 24 hours and makes you feel fresh and active. I would highly recommend this deodorant for anyone looking for a lasting experience at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!!! Try it one and you find looks for another brand of deodorant again.
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
Ugh. I’ve never received this product for review. I have countless “must review” indicators for things I haven’t received. Please fix this.
It is rare that we find a deodorant that my husband loves and we found this and now I'm trying to find it in bulk.
Mike M.
Louisville, KY
LOVE the masculine scent and keeps me protected all day long. My go to deodorant. Would absolutely recommend.
Alyssa K.
Marietta, OH
My husband uses this deodorant and he loves it. It smells good and keeps him dry all day!
La Toya S.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Love Dove products! Works very well!! Nice fragrance. Only thing you have to be careful with it because it tends to break off... but that could just be me being rough or something... didn't purchase received free but he loves it! Will buy another!!