Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick uploaded by Josh G.Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick uploaded by Joshua R.Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick uploaded by Bryon S.

BY DOVE

• Tough on odor, not on skin

• Engineered to provide 48-hour effective odor protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology strengthens skin against irritation

• Inspired by Earth’s elements minerals powder + sandalwood

• Provides a boost of freshness that leaves underarms feeling refreshed

• Easy to apply men’s deodorant stick
Choosing Dove Men+Care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick means choosing powerful protection against odor, but not having to choose between strength and comfort.

Dove Men+Care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick provides 48 hours of constant protection and uses ¼ moisturizer technology to protect the skin. Designed for men, this deodorant stick combines the essence of mineral powder and sandalwood for a boost of lasting freshness.

Dove Men+Care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick is a strong, durable men’s deodorant stick that’s tough on odor, not on your skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, PEG-4, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Green 3 (CI 42053)

Julie G.
This #dove sandalwood antiperspirant is amazing and feels great. That’s a must buy for the summer and very gentle to the skin. Got it from Walgreens for regular use.
Victor P.
Ashby, MA
I've Been Using Dove Men+Care Deodorants For 2 Years Now. I Have Very Sensitive Skin, And Certain Deodorants Cause My Skin To Burn And Peel. I Have Had Great Luck With These Products. This One Smells Great, And Works, But The Only Thing I Don't Like About It Is That It Clumps On My Underarm Hair. Other Than That, I Don't Have Any Complaints And I'd Recommend To Anyone!! I Received This Product Complimentary In Exchange For My Honest Review.
Cassie D.
This has a great, clean scent. I'm female and I use it because I love the smell so much! I received one for free to try out. It lasts a long time and is very effective. Because it's men's, it 's also very strong, which is great to use before going to the gym. If you like sandalwood, you should give it a shot.
Jeff M.
Harrison Twp, MI
It was a great feel when I first started using this conplimentary product. The deordarent smell is noteworthy plus it last for the entire day and some!! Cant wait to try the full line of dove men plus care. The products really are packed with greatness.
James W.
Rochester, NY
At first I was skeptical. I've tried dove men products before and wasn't pleased but this one is great. The effectiveness of this product is unparalleled. Smells great, last long. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good deodorant.
Jason G.
Andover, NH
Got this in a voxbox a little bit ago. I usually dont use dry sticks only gels but still gave this a shot. Was perfect, smells great, keeps you dry, and goes on smoothly with no clumping. So happy influenster sent me this in my trial package!
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT
I gave this to my boyfriend and he loved it! He loved the scent and how it kept him dry even at the gym. I loved how it smelled and how it kept him from smelling bad. It's his favorite deodorant he's used in a long time. I received this free in a VoxBox but I would definitely purchase once it runs out!
Damion B.
Kenilworth, NJ
I was extremely happy when I received this product to test, as it not only smelled great but worked even better. It is rare that I can find a deodorant that works well without being an overpowering scent, but this one does the trick. Definitely found a new deodorant in this one.
Frankie B.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and I love how it smells on him. I ran out of deodorant and I had to use his before, it worked good. I'll be purchasing one for myself
John G.
Indianapolis, IN
This product works great and smells great too!  I typically find that deodorants have a scent that is overpowering but that is not the case with this one.  The product does a good job and seemed to last all day.  I would definitely recommend this product to others.