About This Product

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Strengthens Skin Against Irritation

• Inspired By Earth’s Elements Minerals Powder + Sandalwood

• Provides A Boost Of Freshness That Leaves Underarms Feeling Refreshed

• Easy To Apply Men’s Deodorant Stick

Choosing Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Means Choosing Powerful Protection Against Odor, But Not Having To Choose Between Strength And Comfort.
Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Provides 48 Hours Of Constant Protection And Uses ¼ Moisturizer Technology To Protect The Skin. Designed For Men, This Deodorant Stick Combines The Essence Of Mineral Powder And Sandalwood For A Boost Of Lasting Freshness.
Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Is A Strong, Durable Men’s Deodorant Stick That’s Tough On Odor, Not On Your Skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Provides 48 Hours Of Powerful Protection Against Odor

• Skin Protection

Dove Men+care Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick Helps To Protect The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology

How To Use

Apply A Thin Layer Of Mineral Powder + Sandalwood Deodorant Stick To Your Underarms After Showering And Drying Off. Apply As Needed Between Showers.

Megan R.
Colts neck, NJ
A good deodorant is hard to come by. Many smell too soapy or too strong. My husband received this one in the mail to test, and I crossed my fingers that it wouldn't mean I had to smell something awful every time I hugged him for the next few weeks.
I'm pleased to report, I didn't! I have a very sensitive nose, and this deodorant was still not too over-powering. The sandalwood scent is pleasant while still being subtle. While he usually purchases Dove deodorant anyway, this was a new addition for our household. He loved it and will definitely be using it again in the future.
Laura N.
My boyfriend started using this and it works great. He gets super sweaty since he has a manual labor type job and he has been coming home smelling a million times better. His one complaint is that it clumps up sometimes.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
After using the product for a week I have noticed the following:
1) Enjoyably Subtle Scent: won't make you or the people around you sick, probably. Doesn't overpower cologne
2) Nice Design: Its easy to hold and apply
Anastasiya K.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells great not too strong nor too light. However I am not sure because my boyfriend got an it rash after using it couple of times. So he stoped using it, and it went away.
Megan N.
Monticello, NY
Decent product. Smelled good, the one I'm intimate with loved the smell. All dove is affordable. I received this product for free! It compares to typical dove with its usual smell. Yes, I highly enjoyed the simplistic smell!
Kristina F.
I was given this product for free in order to provide an honest review. I handed the product over to my husband so he could try it. He really liked this product at first as it seemed to work under normal conditions. Then he went to Hawaii for work and had to spend 16 hours a day on a submarine and this product did not hold up to the stressful circumstances and heat of Hawaii. It's not a product we would purchase on our own.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
for a night out dancing this is my go to deodoran. I can wave my hands in the air like I just do the care and not have to be self conscious about smelling
Chloe S.
Trenton, MO
Dove makes the best deodorant for both men and woman. It smells pretty nice too, though I think old spice has the best smelling deodorant for men.
M.C. S.
Got this by accident. Lol. Still good 4 female. Smell is nice...not too manly. Kept me DRY.
Alex I.
Freeport, NY
This is a great product I my father and brother they using it now they are in love