BY DOVE

• Enriched With Charcoal For A Deep Clean

• Specifically Engineered Shampoo For Men

• Strengthens Hair Fiber For Added Resilience

• Fresh Scent For Up To 24 Hours

Harness The Purifying Benefits Of Charcoal With Dove Men+care Charcoal Fortifying Shampoo. Engineered For Men, This Charcoal Enriched Shampoo Leaves Hair Visibly Healthy And Invigorated.
The Best Shampoo For Men Strengthens Hair Fiber For Healthy And Resilient Hair. This Dove Formula Is Enriched With Deep-cleaning Charcoal To Leave Your Hair Looking Healthy And You Feeling Fresh – No Matter What.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Charcoal Powder, Caffeine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Ppg-9, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Visibly Resilient Hair

Dove Men+care Charcoal Fortifying Shampoo Strengthens Hair Fibers For Visibly Healthy, Resilient Hair

• Renewing Freshness

This Men’s Shampoo Is Charcoal-enriched, For Deeply Cleansed Hair With A Purified Feeling And A Fresh Scent That Lasts For Up To 24 Hours

How To Use

Apply To Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse. Feel Fresh And Renewed For Up To 24 Hours.

Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
I bought this is a gift for my fiance to use especially on his face and scalp the charcoal helps draw out toxins from his daily shaving of his face and scalp. He has noticed a significantly less number of ingrown hairs as well as blemishes because of this product
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
I'm not big into hair health and my wife bought me this soap just because it was on sale. Never realized how soft hair can be or how well it can make your head smell. I'd recommend this product to any guy looking to a cheap good bottle of shampoo
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
I love all of my charcoal products, but as a female, I haven't found "female" body wash with charcoal, so I use this. I always use it after I've gotten really gross at work or the gym because it really makes my skin feel clean.
Gray G.
Charlotte, NC
Great shampoo! I love the clean texture it leaves my hair with. It smells great-- fresh and masculine. My wife is a big fan, so that has to say something! I typically have a dry scalp, but haven't had any issues with this shampoo. I I would definitely recommend.
Hillary C.
Pemberville, OH
My husband loves all the dove men’s line products!! They smell amazing. They aren’t over drying and you can’t beat that price. Dove never lets us down. ⭐️
Misty S.
This product smells really good and makes my husband's hair feel great. Seems to get all of the Gunk out