Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Unscented uploaded by Ora H.Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Unscented uploaded by Ora H.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Leaves No White Marks On 100 Colors

• Invisible

• Goes On Instantly Dry

• 48hr Sweat Protection

• 1/4 Moisturizer Technology

• Tough On Sweat Not On Skin

For An Invisible Deodorant That Doesn’t Leave Marks On Your Clothes, Try Dove Men+care Invisible Dry Spray For Men. It Tackles White Deodorant Stains Head On And Is Invisible On 100 Colors. As Well As Protecting You And Your Clothes From Deodorant Marks, It Sprays On Dry So You Can Get Dressed Immediately After Application.
Containing No Water Or Alcohol, Dove Dry Spray Leaves No Wet Feeling.  This Men’s Spray Deodorant Gives You Powerful 48-hour Protection Against Sweat And Odor. Plus The Unique ¼ Moisturizer Technology Is Designed To Actively Protect Skin. Dove Men+care Invisible Dry Spray Is Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin.
Stay Dry Without White Marks With Dove Men+care Invisible Dry Spray.

Active Ingredient:  Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)

Inactive Ingredients:  Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

Perfect For 48 Hour Odor And Wetness Protection That Doesn't Leave White Marks Or Yellow Stains On Their Clothes.

How To Use:

Apply To Underarms Only

• Is this product still being made? I can't find it in any of my lo...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This does the trick all day! You only need to apply it once and you don't have to worry about any refresher because it works the first time its applied!I have tried other antiperspirants and I have found this one to be really a cut above others because of its staying power. There's no scent so it doesn't clash with whatever you are wearing or if you are sensitive to smells this will surely work. I would recommend this!
Jordan T.
I bought this for my brother and he never used it (he is in that teenage axe stage haha) I e ded up using it and actually loved it!!! The smell (yes even unscented things have smells) is not too overpowering and it is sensitive to use so people with sensitive skin can def use this! I will probably stick to my more flower scented deo but as for this this is great!
Dontré C.
Just like the roll-on stick, this new-aged spray is a quick, no-mess antiperspirant that works! And that's saying A LOT when you're running hither and yon and need not look like you've sprung an underarm leak! Go with this trusted brand and you'll not only show up "high and dry," you'll also arrive with confidence!
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
This is a product that my boyfriend uses! He was originally an Old Spice kind of guy, but once he tried this Dove dry spray he was hooked! It has a great neutral scent that isn't overwhelming and though it sprays, it drys instantly and offers great protection. Would buy again only it's a little pricey.
Stephany M.
Durham, NC
Love the dry finish! Keeps me protected all day and because its unscented it doesn't bother me that its a mens deodorant. all of the other deodorants on the market just haven't worked and this one just hit it out of the park! The product was bought by me with my own money and I'm on my third bottle!
Lizzie C.
Corona de Tucson
I don't have this dodorant. I'm a woman. Did you guys think to ask my gender? I think you got that from my Facebook account and from the fact that I've been filling out a thousand reviews for makeup. Why are ALL of my review choices for men?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My hubby absolutely loves this! It keeps him dry , and it keeps he smelling great. I know some scented things are very pleasant, but then over time the smell disappears or get a little annoying . Well in my opinion it snells great.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
I'm not going to lie even though this deodorant is technically for men, I loved it! The spray was so convenient and dried so quickly, and I prefer this scent over the floral ones for women. Definitely recommend!
Rica G.
Gentry, AR
I don't tknow about Ken's ray but I o know is for women's spray and really works u can't feel the sticky under on Ur yea armrest and effective and smells good. And really meet my expectation about this product. Overall I'm satisfied to this product .
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this dove men's plus care dry spray antidepressants for my husband he loves it and uses it a lot and smells great and lasts all day very great value I love this for him it's great
susie j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product still being made? I can't find it in any of my local stores or on amazon any more... ack!