BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Anti-stain and Anti-mark protection
• 48 hour sweat + odor protection
• Invisible antiperspirant deodorant spray
• ¼ moisturizer technology to help protect the skin
• Tough on Sweat, Not on Skin
• Subtle scent
• Goes on instantly dry
For anti-stain and anti-mark protection, try Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool antiperspirant deodorant dry spray. This invisible spray tackles underarm stains head on while giving you powerful 48 hour protection again sweat and odor. Our Dove ¼ moisturizer technology will also help to protect your underarms from discomfort and irritation. Dove Men+Care antiperspirants and deodorants are dermatologically proven to be tough on sweat, not on skin! Our subtle scents give you long lasting freshness and keep you feeling confident. Stay dry all day and get the added benefit of anti-stain and anti-mark protection with Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool antiperspirant deodorant dry spray.

Lauren L.
Newton, NC
My husband & myself made a decision to switch to a all natural deodorant a few months ago. When I received this Dove Mens deodorant for men I knew I would have to talk my husband into using it. Well I did & I can say it's not a terrible deodorant but it also isn't a great one either. It may be because my husband has been using a natural deodorant for the past 2 & a half months because after the 2nd day underneath his arm in his armpits were extremely red & sensitive. I talked him into using it a little longer & about after the 7th maybe 8th day the redness did go down a little but it was still very sensitive to where he said it was unbearable during the day when his work shirt would rub against it. He finally hit the 11th day & the redness returned along with being sensitive to the touch still. The 12th day he gave it another shot with the same results & what he explained to be very aggravating pain under his arms he could no longer take. The 13th day was. No go & he stopped using it. He actually didn't use any deodorant for well over 24 hours & the redness went away very quickly. His sensitive underarms finally went back to normal after about 72 so he went back to using his natural deodorant without any problems. My husband is usually not sensitive to things but for some reason he had a terrible experience with this deodorant. I don't know if it is because it's a spray & he has never used a spray deodorant or if because we both have been using a all natural fragrance free deodorant. I don't want to give it lower then a 3 star just because I don't think it's a bad or even terrible product. It is just not a good product for my husband who apparently has sensitive armpits after 37 years of not know he actually has sensitive armpits. This may be a amazing deodorant for someone out there. Just not my husband. I would like to say that I'm a big fan of dove body wash & bar soap. I use it daily on myself & children with no problems at all.
Milissa I.
Rosamond , CA
Gave this one to the hubby to try out, mainly because he’s a man but also because he’s a machinist that works long hours in a air condition-less building that runs industrial fans to keep cool in the Mojave desert heat. This has been a God send! Not only does it last him all day but it has a fresh scent that almost smells more like a cologne then a deodorant. It’s become a staple in his bedroom drawer right next to his fav Vader shirt. The price point for this one is about $6, which is ridiculously reasonable for how long it’s lasted. He’s been using it daily this past month and still has some to spare when you shake the can. If you are sensitive to smell though or can’t stand cologne, then opt out of buying this for yourself or your honey, because the scent was strong enough to have resonance on his pillows and sheets in the morning, which I honestly don’t mind. It does carry the aluminum antiperspirant in it, so if you have an allergy, this isn’t a product for you. As far as the stain defense, he had gotten a fresh pack of white T-shirt’s for work three days before the voxbox got here, which was perfect because he does not have the dreaded yellow ring of death under the pits. Yay! All in all, total thumbs up on this one.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
It's very interesting to see Dove tailor some of their products for men because it is a brand that I truly can trust. Being a single mother of a pre-teen/tween boy I decided to have my 11 year-old son test this spray out. He started to develop funky body odor sometime last year so he's been using some form of deodorant ever since. When he sprayed it on he said that it felt light and cool to the touch. I'm not too keen on the aerosol spray because I'm more into eco-friendly products. The smell is mainly more like something for an adult male obviously, but it wasn't too strong for him like as if he was drenched in heavy cologne. It was a nice, bearable smell that he had no problems with. The first time that he wore it was with a dress shirt and from the looks of it, it had left no residue or stain marks at all. That'a a thumbs up in my book! @DoveMenCare @Influenster #DMCStainDefense #Contest #Complimentary
Becky T.
Maricopa, AZ
Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Stain Defense Clean 3.8 ozDove Men Care Dry Spray in cool scent really did go on dry and left no marks on my clothes. Even as a female, I tried this myself so I could give an honest review. I wore it three different days while outside in the heat.
I live in AZ where is was in the low 100’s this week. I wore this deodorant while working out in the garage yesterday. It was shady in there but still 100 degrees. I’d say that Dove Men Care Dry Spray lasted through about two thirds of my 90 minute workout. After about an hour of a very intense martial arts training session, I started to notice a little bit of stink in my armpits. Not intolerable, but it was there.
On the days that I wasn’t doing intense activity, this deodorant seemed to hold up well. Even though the scent is masculine, it isn’t overpowering. I would try this product again but mainly for light activity, not when heavy sweating. It did stay clear on my skin and leave no marks on my clothes.
I received this product as a free sample for testing purposes.
Rosilee A.
lynnwood, WA
I received my very first VoxBox filled with fantastic products all COMPLIMENTARY! One of those products was Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant which I gave to my 17 year old highly active son to try. He wasn't too sure about a spray, he had never tried one and was worried itd get all over everything unlike a stick that goes on where you put it. But I asked him to try it once and give me his honest answer. Its been about three weeks now and that's all my son uses. He said he actually liked it better than his previous brand because it smelled good and it worked without spraying his whole body or leaving him wet or sticky. This makes me so happy because I used to swear he bathed in his old deodorant it was so strong smelling. Dove Mens+ leaves a nice clean scent, not overpowering leaving you gasping for air. Thank you @Dove and thank you @Influenster! #voxbox #complimentary #dove #Influenster #love Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Yesenia D.
Frisco, TX
My husband was lucky enough to try this DEO out and it was a hit! The only reason we didn’t give it the full 5 stars was of course the price compared to the average stick of deodorant. But if you think about it that’s not too bad considering the quality. There was no sticky residue feeling, the scent was refreshing & I being the lucky wife was super content with him smelling to delectable all day & night when cuddling. Pro tip is don’t spray to close to the arm out give yourself some space & that you don’t need to over spray, it’s a strong enough scent on its own without being overpowering. It makes you feel super refreshed & not sweaty either. My hubs also wore it for a Spartan Race and still smelled great afterwards. Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Stain Defense Clean 3.8 oz
Stephanie P.
Haines City, FL
Getting my husband to try new stuff is hard, but the real hard thing is to deal with deodorant, uniform and effectiveness of the product. My husband is a postal worker therefore he is constantly moving so he needs a deodorant that will hold on to him and I need something that will not stain his uniform(let's be honest reducing the steps for laundry day is a plus), finding that middle point has been quite challenging since spray deodorants are complex because while one offered the lasting coverage either smelled too strong or were harsh on the skin in the other hand other hand great scent but didn't last or stained the clothes. After I got this on the vox box I asked him to try at least once and there after were are on a win win situation he get something that last and smells great without being harsh on him and I get to cut time on laundry since I don't have to deal with deodorant stain.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
All the years that my husband has used Axe spray for men and could never find another spray that he liked. Well, Dove definitely changed the game when they made this spray!!! My husband absolutely LOVES this spray and the scent!!! It's not too strong, yet not too subtle. He refuses to ever buy Axe or another spray ever again now!!! And I can't even tell you how Mich I personally enjoy this scent on him!! I know this isn't a cologne but geez he doesn't even need to wear a cologne after using this spray!!! It smells so good, and lasts all day!!! I enjoy it so much that I even spray my pillows with it when he goes on business trips for work!!! Great job Dove, for making such a great product for men that even women get to enjoy!!! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a spray that lasts and smeels amazing!!!
Jami G.
My son is almost 18 & just graduated high school. He’s pretty active, works in a seafood department at a grocery store, & likes to play basketball with his friends. I gave him the men’s Dove dry spray deodorant yesterday. I wasn’t sure if he’d cooperate, but I told him I needed him to just try it & tell me if he liked it. Today I asked him about it & he said, “It’s the best deodorant I’ve ever tried! I’m buying this from now on”. NO joke! So I’m actually happy it was sent to me, since he seems to really enjoy it. He likes the spray “application”. This product is teenager approved! Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Stain Defense Clean 3.8 oz
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
My husband absolutely loves this stuff... he can’t wait to hit the store near us. We got it in our box and he’s obsessed. We have never and I mean never found a deodorant that worked for him... no matter what he always started to smell... he also sweats a lot. He put this on after his shower, he went to work a 8 hour shift (he’s a maintenance man so lots of hot sweaty work) and then after work went and mowed my grandparents yard which is on a very steep hill with a push mower... he could not believe that he didn’t smell. I smelt him and he smelt amazing. This is a life changing product for him. Highly recommend. And as a wife who hated having to tell her husband he stunk I appreciate it so much. We have tried over 50 deodorants for him and are so thankful for this product.