BeautySkinBath & BodyDove
Men+Care Deep Clean Foaming Body Wash

Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Foaming Body Wash

The first foaming body wash from Dove Men+Care is the easiest way to healthy looking, clean skin.

Does this product work well? I’ve never used a foam.
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Foaming Body Wash!
Product Highlights
...they've extended their quality products into a great line geared towards men.in reviews
Johnny S.
Moreno Valley, CA
It seems like I have to use more of the product.I'm used to pouring body wash on a scrubber then washing. With this you just pump it on your hand. It's just not my thing, but it will come in handy when in between body wash.
John N.
Albuquerque, NM
Like other Dove products, the foaming body wash gets me clean and smells great! Dispensing the body wash is easy and the foam doesn’t fall off my washrag. The price of the product is definitely comparable to other body washes on the market.
Travis D.
Buda, TX
The scent was very pleasant, and not too strong. The only issue I had was the amount of foam/soap needed felt like it was more than a normal body was gel. The container seemed to empty quicker, but I would still recommend.
Robert U.
Billings, MT
I enjoy the Dove product line and this is no different. I like the convenience of a foaming body wash because it does make a shower quicker. The Dove Men +Care Foaming Body wash's Deep Clean that I got says that it hydrates skin but I actually need to use a lotion after my showers. It has a great scent to it.
John P.
Revere, MA
I’m liking this a lot so far; fresh clean scent not overpowering or excessively strong. Pumps effortlessly, but I do seem to be using about 6+ per shower so time will tell how quick I’ll be emptying this bottle but as of now I’m a fan! I did receive this bottle for free for my honest review. So honestly yes I would use my own money and buy this for my everyday showering!!
Stephen H.
Plainfield, NJ
First, I was pretty disappointed to see that Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Foaming Body Wash was encased in plastic packaging. Plastic packaging is a significant source of landfill waste and is regularly eaten by numerous marine and land animals, to fatal consequences. Synthetic plastic does not biodegrade. It just sits and accumulates in landfills or pollutes the environment. Second, while the bottle itself is pretty on-brand and easy to use, the amount of foam that comes out with each use is somewhat small. Finally, the scent is far too sweet and unnatural. It’s almost like taking a bath in a vat of perfume - not pleasant. Dove has a great reputation with its soap bars. Overall however, I was not thrilled about this product.
Joseph C.
Atwater, CA
Package had quite a bit of product in it, pros are it was a instant lather, smell was great l, seemed to work as intended, cons were it took a lot of pumps to cover your entire body, I would recommend based on how the scent was really good.
Peter S.
Wayne, NJ
this body wash is great, i love how easy the pump is to use. the smell is also great! it keeps my body fresh and clean all day long
Michael S.
Phoenix, AZ
Such a game changer, The pump on the new Dove line makes it super simple to get clean quick & easy. Wash cloth, loofah, bare hands - whatever your choice to wash, this will get you taken care of. Scents are all great, not overpowering like some other Men’s products on the market.Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Foaming Body Wash
Jeremy B.
Lexington Pk, MD
So I already a dove for men customer. I was excited to try this.... Well the pump works, it washes my body, and it smells nice. With that said I have to pump wash pump wash pump wash. Maybe not three times everytime I shower but after night of volleyball I didn't feel clean with first application. This is going to be very subjective to me and I understand that. Since spring is coming and I'm am a very outdoorsy person this will be a negative and because of that I am rating it a 3/5. On a positive note I have sensitive skin and everything from dove for mens bodywash line I have tried so far hasn't caused any issues. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...