Dove Men+Care Deep Clean + Face Scrub

• Invigorating Scrubbing Agents Activate On Contact, Cleansing Effectively

• Contains Natural Pumice For Gentle Exfoliation Leaving Skin Smooth

• Advanced Protection For Dry Skin On Your Face

• Clinically Tested To Thoroughly Clean And Care For Skin

Cleansing Is The Single Most Important Part Of A Skin Care Routine To Wash Away Dirt And Oil And Keep Skin Feeling Healthy And Clean. Regular Soap And Ordinary Face Washes Leave You With A Clean Face But Also Dryness.
Dove Men+care’s Deep Clean Face Scrub Contains Natural Pumice For Gentle Exfoliation That Helps To Remove Dirt And Oil Without Stripping Skin. The Invigorating Scrubbing Agents Activate On Contact, Cleansing Effectively While Fighting Dryness.
This Exfoliating Face Scrub Has Been Clinically Tested To Thoroughly Clean And Care For Skin, Helping To Leave You With Skin That Feels Smooth.

Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Alumina, Bht, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Oxide, Cera Microcristallina, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Hydrated Silica, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, Peg-14m, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodiumm Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 73360, Ci 77891

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Deep Clean + Face Scrub!
Newmarket , ON
My finance uses this dove face scrub and he loves it. He works in a factory and said this product is by far the best one that he has used to get off all the oil and dirt that is set into his skin. Would recommend this product
Orlando, FL
My husband uses this facial scrub and he says that Dive does not disappoint! The smells is great and always leaves his face smooth! He also has sensitive skin so it’s not to harsh! The price is good but too!
Brownsville
Great product. I love the scent (my wife loves it especially). I have dry skin and this product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. You don't need to use too much as it spreads perfectly. I am a huge fan of the scrubbing beads, it rough but just enough to get the job done.
Haltom City, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. it is perfect for men. You can feel the clean. The only problem?? I can't find it at walgreens, CVS or walmart anymore...what happened??
Tallahassee, FL
I know it’s for men but it smells really nice. Dove makes amazing products and this definitely lives up to the expectations. So if you’re over to your guy friends house and need to shower and this is all the shower has to offer I’m giving you the green light
Church Point
I am a teen going through a time where acne is just waiting to break out. I got this product thinking that a clean face wouldn’t be a nest for acne, however, this face wash really doesn’t cater to acne prone teens. If you buy it to clean, you’re in good hands, but to get your pores or potentially stop acne, this item is not for you at all!!!
Torrington , CT
I bought this for my husband and he only used it only a handful of times. I don’t think he really liked it. It was very affordable, I purchased it at Walmart. Hopefully he continues to use it to see how he really likes it.
My husband loves this product! It works great on his legs that get rubbed by work slacks all day. It's supper effective for avoiding ingrown hairs on his legs and thighs. The price is ok, but it's one of the few products he asks for when I do shopping.
Philadelphia, PA
Little on the pricey side but product works. my skin felt totally clear of oils and dirt after I used this product. I cant, however, see too much of a difference between this product and the deep scrub body wash. Would not purchase again
Tallahassee, FL
Bought this for a friend and he loved it! The scrub wasn't too harsh and just perfect! Face felt soft yet hydrated which was nice compared to a typical scrub.

Looking for your answer?