BY DOVE

• Provides a refreshingly cool clean

• Contains purifying grains

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthy and protected against dryness

• Delivers a deeply refreshing clean

• Effective formula rinses off easily

Looking for a men’s body wash that delivers a deep clean and skin refreshment? Choose Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash. This men’s body wash, which contains purifying grains, provides a deep and refreshing clean. As part of the Dove Men+Care range, it’s specifically designed for men’s skin and is uniquely formulated with MICROMOISTURE technology to help lock in skin’s moisture and leave it feeling hydrated and healthy.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamide MEA, Hydrated Silica, Ammonium Chloride, Microcrystalline Wax, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, PPG-9, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

• I have a lot of black spots, does this helps with it?1 Answers
Corey H.
Review for: Deep Clean more...
His is my favorite body wash I don’t use anything else it’s has a great smell that last and helps with all day sweaty smell. It also had lil mineral bead in there that help with exfoliation great fro the body and face. I never have any issues with this body wash I love it!!!
Caiden A.
Mesquite
Review for: Deep Clean more...
The scent is amazing, the little beads are amazing for exfoliation and it doesn’t get trapped in my beard like a lot of other cleaners have. My body is left feeling soft and smelling clean which I love!
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
Review for: Deep Clean more...
My fiancé love this product he said it washes away all the dirt keep his skin moisture he love the way it smells on him it’s affordable not expensive he use it twice a day he would recommend every man to try this you won’t be sorty
Carrie W.
norwalk, OH
Dove face and body wash is simply great. My husband loves this soap. It has micro-scrubbing beads that aren't too rough. Perfect blend for your body and face. My husband works construction ad this product rids his skin of the dirt that works itself into his skin, leaving it so soft to touch. The price is fine for the product and something that I'll continue to buy for him. Also this product has an amazing scent, we both love it's freshness.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Deep Clean more...
My husband used to work with heavy equipment and I couldn’t find anything that was helping get the grease stains off of his skin that wasn’t overdrying his skin out! Finally I found this body wash and it works AWESOME! Love the exfoliating beads and the scent is nice as well. I buy this in the liquid form as well as the soap bars
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
My husband was skeptical about a body wash. He got this as a gift and fell in love. His skin is soft and he smells great! He likes that it doesn't make you feel girly for using it!
Melissa G.
Clubb, MO
My husband does construction for a living and has very sensitive dry skin, this product is the perfect product to clean his skin and moisturize at the same time. He will not use anything other than this!
M D.
Scituate, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used a lot of different types of body wash and they all seemed pretty similar. It last for most of the day, even into heavier activities like hitting the gym or hiking. One thing that stands above with this product is the purification grains. I feel they give a deeper clean compared to some of the competitors. I do not use it as a facial scrub as i don't feel it is as effective as some other specific brands. It does leave my face extra dry, needing moisturizing after a shower. I do plan on getting this again and recommend this for a body wash.
Jacklyn H.
My husband uses this soap and it works great for him.! he spend 8-10 hours a day in the sun and dirt so you can imagine how much dirt gets in his pores and on his body. Ever since he started using this soap his pores have been super clear and his skin has been super soft. It has small beads to help exfoliate and get deep in the skin. I defiantly recommend it to anyone who needs to get a deep scrub.
Varah T.
As a woman, this gets the job done better than our counter part products. It's also CHEAPER! If you really want a nice deep clean for your skin and don't mind cuddling yourself all day, this is the best body scrub out there. I've been using for a few years now and have not looked back.

Downside: these don't come in travel sizes
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
I have a lot of black spots, does this helps with it?

Amazon