Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersDove
Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash

Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash

Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body Wash with purifying grains and MICROMOISTURE technology provides a refreshing clean.

Does it help sensitive skin
[product:dove-mencare-deep-clean-body-and-face-wash-5] ? Does anyone else get the beads stuck in their tub?
Do people recommend using a face wash that is also a body wash? I feel like it’s bad for the skin.
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash!
Product Highlights
I use this whenever I shower at my boyfriend's place, and I actually really like it. Not just for men!in reviews
...is great. The smell does stick around for a little bit, so if you are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend it. I use it if I run out of mine, and have felt clean and fresh every time!in reviews
...it! He says it makes his skin feel soft and it's refreshing. Plus, it smells good!in reviews
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just like my other review my complaint is the same. Men need good products, made separately, like women do. This smells good and doesn't seem to cause drying which is great it would just be better as a body wash with a separate face wash. This is an affordable product and it gets the job done like Dove is known for. I'm not sure I would recommend it though due to aforementioned complaints.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash uploaded by Bryce G.
Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash is a great body and face wash after a few uses with this it helps get rid of body acne cause from working in the heat all day and makes your skin feel great! Overall great soap!
Tahasin I.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash uploaded by Tahasin I.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is good for dry skin. After lather, it makes skin feel moisturized. Smells good and is affordable. #dove #men #soap
Judith Z.
As well as the shampoo this product smells great When my husband showers with it my kids love the smell as well.
vivian M.
Peekskill, NY
I purchased this product for my husband as I was tired of his dry skin from the use of bar soap. To my surprise he really liked it. He liked the rich lather it produced and the moisture it provided. I asked him if he thought it was too feminine to use a body wash and he said no. His comment was that the packaging was very masculine and he liked the fact that it clearly states it's a product for men. I liked the scent and the way it made his skin feel. I will continue to purchase this item.
Priscilla C.
Homestead, FL
Bought this for my Husband, he loved it. The smell was great, the way it lathers up its awesome. Not to much lather but enough to get the job done. Price was Good for the quality of the product. I have been buying him the same one since he first used it.
Steven G.
Crown Point, IN
This is my go to body wash. I would recommend this to anyone. The biggest plus to this body wash is that it lathers really nice and the clean comfort smell is amazing. Its not a gross axe body wash smell. It will make you smell very clean and give you great confident's that others will think so as well.
Jade B.
Omaha, NE
I do not personally buy this product but my husband does. He likes using this product. We normally buy it from Walmart and he buys it frequently. He thinks it smells good and likes to use this brand for body wash. I would recommend this product to other men.
Ryan H.
Always use it before going to bed. I take a quick shower and always use this. Helps me get clean,keeps me fresh,and the smells help me sleep better.
Crissy L.
San Antonio, TX
This product leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer. Love the smell. I use it twice daily. It's very gentle on your skin. If I run out of shaving cream and also use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joy M.
Sandston, VA
il y a 2 ans
Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Wash ? Does anyone else get the beads stuck in their tub?
Jordin A. il y a un an