BY DOVE #58 in Bar Soap

• Leaves Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong

• Helps Protect Skin From Dryness Without Feeling Greasy

• Rinses Cleanly

• Suitable For Use On Body And Face

Dove Men+care Deep Clean Body And Face Bar Contains Purifying Grains And Delivers A Deep, Refreshing Wash That Leaves Skin Feeling Hydrated And Strong. Dove Men+care Goes Beyond Just Delivering A Deep Clean: It Helps To Protect Skin From Feeling Tight And Dry With Its Unique Formula.
Containing ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Which Helps To Maintain Skin’s Hydration Levels, This Body And Face Bar Leaves Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong. Regular Bar Soap For Men Can Often Leave Skin Feeling Tight And Dry, But Dove Men+care Deep Clean Body And Face Bar Helps Maintain Skin’s Moisture To Provide Skin Comfort And Refreshment. Plus, It Is Dermatologist Recommended And Has A Formula That Is Mild And Gentle Enough To Use On Your Face.
To Use Dove Men+care Deep Clean Body And Face Bar, Moisten The Body Bar With Water And Gently Create Light Foam Between Your Hands. Massage Into Your Face And Body Before Rinsing Thoroughly. You’ll Notice That Its Light Formula Rinses Away Without Leaving Behind A Greasy Feel.
For A Simple And Refreshing Body Bar That Leaves Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong, Make Sure You Have Dove Men+care Deep Clean Body And Face Bar In Your Shower.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Green 5 (Ci 61570).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is this good for all types of skin? Dose the smell stay f...2 Answers
  • Does this have a strong scent?2 Answers
  • But what else kind of dove soap for men's when I shop thi...2 Answers
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My husband works on cars a lot in his spare time so I’m sure most can imagine or relate to the amount of oil and grime that can build up on the hands/face/arms/body! This soap is awesome for getting all the stubborn grease off of him! I’ve bought this for years and always stock up either during sales or during the holidays when they have the soap and body wash sets on clearance!
Vera F.
This is the best bar soap I have ever used ! I know I know I know it is for men! I used to use different products like Victoria’s Secret and Bath and Body works that I would never recommend for those with oily/acne prone skin ( in my case - my back ) because of the perfumes and variety of chimicals and parabens they use ! I ran out one morning of my soap and decided to take one of my husbands and it felt so good ! My skin didn’t itch , left my skin very clean and comfortable, over the time significantly reduce the amount of pimples I had! Not going back to anything else !
Sahara E.
I got this soap foty significant other and it completely broke him out (he has eczema) however, when we tried to give the unused bars to his brother who doesn't have eczema, it broke him out as well. While the smell is good, the break out wasn't.
Susana C.
USA
This is my husband's favorite bar of soap. This leaves the skin smelly really good until the next day which is a plus. It also leaves your skin pretty clean. Last about 2 weeks if you take a shower everyday.
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
This is the only soap my husband will use! It has tiny micro beads in it to exfoliate his skin. I buy it from wal mart because it seems to be cheaper there. It is very affordable and a big box lasts him months.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
I bought this soap, on sale, for my husband. He’s usually quite resistant to trying anything new (especially products made just for men) but he loved it! I absolutely LOVE how it leaves his skin soft and smelling man-clean! Plus, it lathers exceedingly well and it’s great for shaving too!
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Great for the hubby. He loved he could use it on his face and his body. Smells great. Easy to find in store with the color coding. He felt these really kept all the excess dirt and oil at bay.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it. It keeps him feeling clean and refreshed. I love the scent so I’m also a big fan of this product. The soap is available at Target and it’s very reasonably priced.
Erika C.
Not typically one to use products for men, but I can make an exception with this.

I love all dove products, especially bar soap. It leaves my skin so smooth. And I typically have oily skin, and this removes all excess oil with out drying my face out.

Love the little micro beads to help scrub. And it has quite a pleasant smell without being too overbearing.
Jade M.
This soap is nice I love it, it makes my skin very soft but after a while it does make it dry. The smell is amazing and fresh, I originally first got it at ulta for a decent price. I would definitely by again.
Maricarmen A.
Is this good for all types of skin? Dose the smell stay for a long time or short time?
Yesenia M.
Does this have a strong scent?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
But what else kind of dove soap for men's when I shop this would be great to get for husband and son
Tara B.
Where do you buy your at? I found great deal at sams club
Dria D.
I buy my bf a lot of Dove soap, how does this compare to the body wash?