Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Deodorant Stick uploaded by Mayra Z.Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Deodorant Stick uploaded by Viktoriya V.Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Deodorant Stick uploaded by Gilbert M.

BY DOVE

• 48-hour odor protection to soothe and condition skin

• ¼ moisturizer technology

• Invigorating, refreshing scent

When you’re on the go all the time, you need a long-lasting deodorant for men that can keep up with your busy schedule. Odor from sweat can be a problem if you are always on the move, but, thankfully, it’s one that’s easy to fight.

If you want the feeling of long-lasting freshness, reach for Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Deodorant Stick. Designed to deliver up to 48 hours of odor protection, this men’s Dove deodorant has an invigorating, refreshing scent so you’ll feel fresh throughout the day.

Dove Men+Care goes beyond just providing powerful odor protection. This men’s stick deodorant contains ¼ moisturizer technology and is 100% alcohol(ethanol) free. In short, it’s tough on sweat, not on skin.

If you’re looking for a strong men’s deodorant that provides total skin comfort, Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Deodorant Stick is for you. Combining ¼ moisturizer technology with 48-hour protection, you’ll feel fresh and comfortable all day long

• I have looked all over for this because my husband has se...5 Answers
Viktoriya V.
Peoria, AZ
Love this deodorant! I forgot mine and boyfriend at the time let me use his and I've used it since. It doesn't smell like baby powder, doesn't leave white marks on my dark clothes. I'm very satisfied! Yes odd to use as a woman but honestly it works great!
Daniela  M.
I love using guys deodorant! This one is my favorite as the other smells of dove. I switched from lady deodorant because I felt like men's was a lot better. It's wonderful!
Hanna P.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend loves thing deodorant. His skin is sensitive to a lot of things and most deodorants have a lot of fragrance that makes him break out but he has not had a problem with this since he started using it a few months ago.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves using this deodorant, and it smells great! It works great too. He often sweats under his arms a ton, but this helps combat it. It also keeps him from smelling even on a hot Texas day!
Tiffany B.
Riverdale, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend always use Dove for men. I am totally in love with this product. My boyfriend and i love this product very much Can't go wrong with this product. For all ages. It's a must have.
j b.
I use this because I like the smell. Sometimes I don't want to smell like fruit and sugar and things, you know? Plus, female deodorants are sometimes more expensive?? This product works great though so I recommend it to men and women, and the in between.
Mayra Z.
Kent
My boyfriend has tried many different ones this is the he likes the most he sweats a lot do to work and has sensitive skin and he loves this deodorant
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I've tried many different types of deodorants but when I tried dove cool silver I knew I found the perfect one for me. Keeps me smelling great
Helena M.
This is the only deodorant ( other than lady deodorant) that my dad can use, because other deodorants make him itchy and uncomfertable.
Cassie W.
My husband used this brand of deodorant and he seems very pleased with it. Plus it has improved the look and feel of his underarms
Stephanie W.
York, PA
I have looked all over for this because my husband has sensitive skin. What store did you buy this in?

Kohl's