Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by May A.Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Rita G.Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Saralena M.

BY DOVE

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

• Classic, masculine scent
Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Antiperspirant Stick combats sweat and odor for 48 hours.

With unique ¼ moisturizer technology, Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Antiperspirant Stick protects skin against irritation. For a men’s deodorant that keeps odor and sweating at bay, without irritating skin, choose our Cool Silver Antiperspirant Stick.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Silver Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

• Does this deodorant dry out your skin at all? 1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin. Does this deodorant break you out?1 Answers
  • Does it truly keep body Oder down?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Aryn K.
My husband AND I both love this deodorant! He uses it, I love the smell of it! He says it goes on smooth without leaving too much residue and I noticed he never has any stains or wet spots in his shirts while he is wearing them nor when I go to wash them. In my opinion he doesn't even have to wear cologne this deoderant smells amazing! Any of the scents are great, strong but not overpowering. No clumps in his underarm hair and no complaints from either of us, quality care deodorant! 👌
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
My husband and I both use the same deodorant and the best kind by far is Dove. It has a nice, clean, unisex scent. It keeps me dry as I'm working AND running around with a toddler and it keeps my husband dry as a chef in a hot kitchen and when running around with a toddler. Would recommend for both men and women!
Heath C.
This is by far my favorite deodorant of all time! Ive tried numerous brands and scents but this one takes takes trophy in my book!! The scent selection smells great and when u wear this it last for a long time without having to reapply! U must try it! Oh yea my fave scent in this brand is the clean comfort!!
Briana J.
My fiancé swears by this deodorant, he won't wear any other brand. He works construction, so he sweats a lot throughout the day and says he never has to reapply. It's very reasonably priced and available almost anywhere such as Walmart, target, etc.
Brianna S.
My husband has recently switched to Dove men + care deodorant as the other brand he used was causing irritation. He loves his Dove deodorant so far and it smells great!
Alexander S.
This product makes your armpits smell good all day. It is very affordable and usually has deals that allow you to save money. Anti persperent is also available. I personally use this stick but other family members use the spray
Desiree M.
Woman's deodorant honestly does not work for me. As someone who sweats more than the average person and stays very active I need a very strong deodorant. When I started using guys deodorant it showed a massive difference and lasts a lot longer. I would recommend this if you are in a similar boat. Or if you are a guy in need of some good smelling deodorant.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
My boy friend is very picky when it comes to putting products on his sensitive skin. He uses Dove Deodorant because it's gentle on his skin and the smell isn't over powering. He uses it daily ans hasn't had a reaction to it yet. Overall it's a great product.
Myesha B.
Henrico, VA
My husband smells great in this. He sweats a lot and often times is reluctant to purchase different deodorants. This is my go to deodorant for him. It's convenient to purchase this while in Walmart and it's inexspensive with it being so effective. I purchase it several times a month for his gym and work bag, also for while at home.
Hayley T.
Mason, MI
This is the deodorant my fiance uses. It has the best smell! He has sensitive skin and this doesn't bother him at all. After working in a shop all day, he comes home still smelling fresh, which is a plus for me! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. I've even used it when I've ran out before.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
My husband is sensitive under the arms and uses the female version of Dove. How are the scents? Would you recommend for a guy that has sensitive skin?
Carlos C.
Recomienda este producto ?
Randy L.
Coeburn, VA
I have sensitive skin. Does this deodorant break you out?
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
When is the best time to apply this?
Heath C.
I recently purchased this deodorant and let me tell u it is amazing! It really lasts 48 hours before u need to reapply! My question is... What is ur favorite scent?? And why do u choose this over any other brand of deodorant??