Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersDove
Men+Care Cool Fresh Shower Gel 250ml (PACK OF 6)

Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Shower Gel 250ml (PACK OF 6)

Cool Fresh body and face wash, developed specifically for men's skin. A refreshing, mild cleansing gel with an invigorating scent that is easy to rinse. Activates on skin, clinically proven against skin dryness.

Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Shower Gel 250ml (PACK OF 6); Dove; 250ml (x6); Quantity - 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Shower Gel 250ml (PACK OF 6)!
Cassondra I.
Clovis, NM
I love the smell of this  Soap! My boyfriend uses this as body wash. I have noticed if I use it, it does have a drying effect on my skin but he loves it and it’s a good price too.
Tamiyah K.
newark
This body wash is amazing! The smell is wonderful, it isn’t too strong but it’s noticeable. It remind me of what being clean should smell like, you use this stuff and you instantly smell like the heartthrob in a coming of age teenage movie. This is the body wash I live by, 10/10!
Sidney S.
Las Vegas, NV
Not only does this smell great and keep me clean but it’s helped repair the damaged skin on my legs. I recommend this product to everyone!!!

Looking for your answer?