BY DOVE #75 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• 48-hour Sweat Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology That Helps Protect Against Irritation

• 100% Alcohol-free Formula

• Refreshing, Glacial Scent

Keep Sweat Under Control With Dove Men+care Cool Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant. This Men’s Spray Antiperspirant Goes On Instantly Dry And Keeps You Fresh All Day. Containing No Water Or Alcohol, There’s No Wet Feel, So You Feel Instantly Dry From Application.
Dove Men+care Cool Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Is Formulated With ¼ Moisturizer Technology To Strengthen Skin Against Irritation. Clinically Proven To Combat Sweat And Odor For 48 Hours, Its Glacial Scent Leaves Skin Refreshed.
With Dove Men+care Cool Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant, You Get Powerful Sweat Protection That’s Instantly Dry And Won’t Leave Any Visible Residue.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl  Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8,    Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed  Oil,  Silica, Steareth-100, Polyethylene, Bht
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Reducing Sweat

If You’re Looking For An Effective Antiperspirant For Men, Chances Are Fighting Sweat And Odor Is Your Top Priority. Dove Men+care Cool Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Is The Answer, Containing Active Ingredients That Provide The All Day Strength You Need To Get Tough With Sweat And Odor

• Long-lasting Protection

If You’re Looking For A Reliable Product That Will Control Sweat And Odor, This Won’t Let You Down, Providing Up To 48 Hours Of Protection

• Protecting Skin Against Irritation

Dove Men+care Has Fused Powerful Antiperspirant Ingredients With ¼ Moisturizer Technology, So It Combats Dryness To Help Strengthen Skin Against Irritation

How To Use

Shake The Can To Activate The Ingredients. Hold It Six Inches Away From Your Underarm, Making Sure You’re Holding The Can Fully Upright While You’re Doing It. Apply Two Or Three Short Bursts Of Spray – Lasting No More Than A Second Or Two – And Then You’re Done.

• As a dude, are there really any benefits to spray deodorant? Why ...5 Answers
  • Does this really last 48 hrs? Does it leave marks on clothing?3 Answers
  • For those who have used both, how does the spray on compare to th...1 Answers
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Okay so husband sweats a lot. And at times it's a issue when at places like weddings and it's a outside one. He started to use Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant and he read reviews to put it on more after a evening shower and it should last even if you take a shower in morning . And he's in love!! I also love the smell of this . He always smells fresh and his sweating definatly changed. I do notice that if you put it on on moist admit already sweated it will combine and leave stains on cloths . So follow instructions and do some research this may be something you will enjoy too.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is my boyfriend's go to deodorant!! It's easy spray prevents white stripes and it doesn't get all over your clothes. Plus it smells sooo good.. fresh and clean but has that guy smell women crave! We buy this all the time!
Casey K.
Flower Mound
One of my favorite deodorants I’ve used. First of the spray variety that I’ve tried and I’m hooked. So easy to apply, leaves no stains on clothes, and has a nice (and not overbearing) scent. Would definitely recommend!
Catherine B.
martinsburg, WV
I bought for my boyfriend but I end up using more. The smell is light but I like it. Not too manly, but not girly. It helps reduce the sweat stains and wetness. I like that it is spray and easy to carry around. Would buy again.
Joe M.
First off, I want to state that I received this product FREE from Influenster to test in exchange for my honest review and opinion.

Okay, so I've only ever used standard stick deodorant. Never had a problem with it. I know a lot of people complain about sticks leaving marks and such, but that never bothered me. I did have issues with a few gel deodorants in the past (irritation). When signing up for Influenster and being notified that I would be testing out this deodorant, I just assumed it would be a stick. I was very surprised when it was a dry spray I received. At first I was reluctant to try it. No reason, I just never considered using a spray on deodorant. After a day to think about it I decided the least I could do was give it a try. If I didn't like it, I'd simply stop and post my thoughts about it here. Well, needless to say, it's been a week and a half and I'm still using the spray. It's great! Very quick and easy to apply, no irritation and no marks/signs of application. In fact, it really does go on dry! I'm not sure how they do it, but I can confirm it works. My absolute favorite part is the scent. It smells fantastic. Reminds me of a body spray, but not nauseating. Not only does it smell good, but it prevents unpleasant odors (for 48 hours, according to the can). Even if I decide to go back to a standard stick deodorant, I will definitely be trying Dove Men+Care. I'm not usually picky with the smell of my deodorant, but I love this one.

Final thoughts: If you've never tried a spray deodorant, for whatever reason, but you're even slightly curious... go ahead and give this one a try. I was hesitant at first and I got it for free, but I'll definitely consider buying another can when this one runs out (1 can is supposed to last for 2 months!).
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I know this is a men's deodorant but I really liked the smell of it so I tried it out for myself and I really like it! Its not like an over bearing manly cologne smell. It's more like a light lotion smell. And I like that its a spray deodorant, LOVE IT!💖 its lasts a long time and it smells good. and it doesn't leave a thick white residue in your under arms!
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
mis un buen desodorante, la protección y duración es sumamente efectiva para mi esposo, de hecho su larga duración cumple con las necesidades de mi esposo, el olor es rico pero no se que sucede que cuando queda el aerosol en el aire hace que mi garganta se cierre no me permite respirar.PAGor lo demas todo esta bien.
Kahli K.
Blacklick, OH
I've been using this for the last week and though I was skeptical I have been very impressed. I've used dry spray deodorants before that claim to last all day in the most vigorous of activities but usually crap out halfway through a normal work day. So with this product my hopes were not high at all. The first day I used it I was shocked when I got home and could still smell it under my arms, I figured it may just be a one off but over the course of this last week I've been made a believer. This deodorant is fantastic, the fresh scent keeps all day and it's light and feels like nothing is on your pits unlike the sometimes grimy weighty feeling of stick deodorants. While wearing this I'm confident that I'm smelling fresh. The only reason it's not getting five stars from me is because I have a sensitive nose and the smell can get strong for me, specifically when the catch the random wafts throughout the day. But I would definitely recommend this deodorant to everyone.
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
First let me start by saying I received this product free in turn for an honest review. Now that that's out of the way on to it. I'm a dive guy. So I was please when I opened the box and saw that the spray I would be trying was dove. However, this spray does me little to know good. I swear heavily some would say and so I need clinical strength deodorant. However, this does the job for when I am at the gym and needing to take a quick shower and deo afterwards. And for that fact I leave it in my gym bag. However, if you have issues with your body temperature and you sweat a lot. I don't think this product is for you. If you don't sweat a lot but find that the deodorant you are using is leaving those funky white stains in your shirts I definitely suggest you try a dry spray.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster. I said the same thing about my cool essentials spray, but this product isn't bad it just doesn't live up to its own claims. It smells great and it applies on dry if you hold the nozzle six inches away from the underarm.

For me and my boyfriend, this stuff lasts at most 3 to 4 hours if you use it on a work day. If you use it on a day where you're just relaxing, then it lasts fine, but that doesn't justify spending six dollars on the product, when you could just spend 2-4 dollars on a roll on/stick product. Anyway, I'm still glad I got to try these, but I personally would not recommend this product or the cool essentials spray.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
As a dude, are there really any benefits to spray deodorant? Why not just use stick?
Crystal R.
Does this really last 48 hrs? Does it leave marks on clothing?
mariuxi s.
Is it really good to use spray deodorants?
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
For those who have used both, how does the spray on compare to the Dove Men stick deodorant?