BY DOVE

Stay fresh with 48 hours of odor protection from Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Deodorant Stick

Ingredient:

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)
 Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

Buy on Walmart*
Lesley R.
The sent is great according to my active husband. I like it because it is not to harsh. He usually goes through deodorant quickly from having to reapply, but with this product he hasn't been like that. I would recommend this for other men. The product is easy to use like any other deodorant. I received this in my influenster box to review for free.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
I just recently purchased this product. I have been using the dove men's plus collection for over a year now and love every single product. I use their shampoo, body wash and deodorant. These guys definitely know what they are doing for making men's products. The scent is phenomenal and the product is worth hunting for!
Ann B.
Portville, NY
I bought this at CVS when it was on sale and I had coupons to go with the sale price. I was able to get these for around $1.50 per stick. My husband really likes this brand. He says it doesn't cause the burning and irritation that so many other scented deodorants cause. He recommends this to friends. I, however, will only buy this if I have coupons and it's on sale because it is a little pricey otherwise.
Jordan H.
Kansas City, MO
I am a woman but I have always used men's deodorant since early high school because I had especially smelly/sweaty underarms. I love the Dove Men+Care deodorant because it smells great and leaves my underarms feeling fresh and dry all day in the Midwestern humidity. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a gentle, effective deodorant/antiperspirant!
Wayne L.
Ashtabula, OH
It goes on clean and smooth and smells great at first. I have a normal job that is not labor intensive, which means I'll move around some but for the most part I sit in a chair. After 8-9 hours, my underarms smell like I don't have anything on. I have to reapply. Very disappointed since this costs more than Degree, which I can go all day and then some.
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
I work out a lot so I use Men's deodorant to ensure that I stay fresh. I use it every single day and never have stains on my clothes, nor do I ever smell. It's affordable and effective. I doubt I'll ever use another brand to be honest. Dove really makes the best products of all time.
Katie M.
I really hate women's deodorant. It costs more money for less product, and it's less effective. This works great. I've repurchased it twice now and it's almost always on sale at CVS. It doesn't even smell that much like a man except when you first apply it, so that's a plus too.
Faraj S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove men plus care is awesome it smells good feels good and doesn't leave a rash after like other deodarants do , plus it comes on clear , it is also affordable and doesn't need to be used more than twice a day, over all I am satisfied with it and would buy again
STEPHENEE S.
This is the only deodorant that my husband will use. He likes it because it doesn't pull on his armpit hair when applying it. TMI I know, but apparently it's an issue for some men. It's a good value. We usually have a coupon so that helps too! Would recommend.
Marielle N.
Baltimore, MD
This is the antiperspirant that I always buy for my husband. I started using the women's Dove antiperspirant and LOVE it, so he decided to try it. This is now the only thing he will use. He can get sweaty underarms and this really works for him, plus it smells great.