Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Body & Face Wash uploaded by Raven A.Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Body & Face Wash uploaded by Renata G.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Provides A Refreshingly Cool Clean

• Micromoisture Technology Activates When Lathering

• Specifically Designed For Men’s Skin

• Helps Keep Skin Feeling Healthy And Protected Against Dryness

• Leaves Skin Feeling Fresh

• Effective Formula Rinses Off Easily

Looking For A Cool And Refreshing Start To The Day? Add Dove Men+care Cool Fresh Body And Face Wash To Your Shower Routine. Designed Specifically For Men’s Skin, It Delivers A Cool Clean That Leaves Skin Feeling Healthy And Hydrated.
Uniquely Formulated With Our Micromoisture Technology, This Dove Men+care Body Wash Activates On Lathering And Helps To Lock In Skin’s Natural Moisture And Protect It Against Dryness. This Men’s Body Wash Is Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic, And Mild Enough That You Can Also Use It To Cleanse Your Face.
For A Refreshing Start To The Day, Wet Your Body Under The Shower And Squeeze Enough Dove Men+care Cool Fresh Body And Face Wash To Cover Half Your Palm. Rub Your Hands Together To Turn Our Men’s Body Wash Into A Light Foam And Work It Over Your Body And Face. The Ultra-light Formula Lathers Quickly And Rinses Away Easily To Leave Your Skin With A Refreshingly Gentle Scent.
For A Refreshing Shower Clean That Leaves Skin Feeling Fresh And Cool, Reach For Dove Men+care Cool Fresh Body Wash And Begin Your Day With Long-lasting Freshness.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance (Parfum), Ammonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Methylisothiazolinone, Ppg-9.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My husband uses this body wash and I absolutely love that he does. It smells so amazing! It keeps his skin feeling soft and smooth. It's very affordable and available at most stores. He's used several of the scents from doves men+Care line, but this is definitely my favorite!" in 4 reviews
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very good formula. Nice clean scent, no harsh scents or dyes. Great for my boyfriend. Good price for the size. He's a saw mill worker so he needs something tough and reliable and this is it! It doesn't cause itching or dryness. Will be buying again.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
My brother had this in his shower so I couldn't resist to try it....because I can't help myself to try new things. It was very refreshing and I loved the fact that I only had to use one product for 3 things; Cut my shower time in half!!! I would recommend this to anyone.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
I bought the Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash, Cool Fresh scent for my husband. He said it smells great and he loves how his skin feels after washing up. His only complaint was it sometimes was hard to squeeze out of the bottle (maybe the soap is too thick).
Bernadette T.
Was visiting a friend and of course i forgot my shower products and all he had in there was this. So i tried it and it had a very nice masculine scent to it and also left my skin feeling pretty soft.
Renee G.
Corp Christi, TX
My boyfriend has used this for years and it makes him smell great. He works a lot outside and living by the okay it's humid so after the shower his skin is clean and smells divine. He loves it and so do I.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
My hubby uses this all the time he loves it. ok not gonna lie i used it once or twice. i love it my self but i buy my own girl scented ones for me but overall good product 👍.
Sheena P.
This is my husbands go to brand. I love the scent is soft, fresh , and clean. I'm not going to lie. I snuggle his pillow when he leaves in the morning!
Daniel C.
This is some good smelling body wash . As far as cleansing it doesn't seem as clean as something like Irish Spring but still a good buy
Unique W.
Portland, OR
Dove is a perfect brand for a man. After work dove will have him smelling fresh and leaving him feeling soft and he would be relaxed