Dove Men+Care Control Gel uploaded by Patrick O.Dove Men+Care Control Gel uploaded by Jock G.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Easy-to-use Styling Gel

• Provides A Strong Hold

• Contains Caffeine

• Gives The Appearance Of Thicker, Stronger Hair

• Makes Styling Easy

• Suitable For Daily Use

Want A Reliable Styling Gel That Has A Strong Hold And Easy Finish? Give Dove Men+care Control Gel A Go. It Makes Men’s Hair Styling Easy With Its Unique, Formula Containing Caffeine That Won’t Leave Hair Looking Thin, Flat Or Greasy.
Create Bold, Defined Styles With This Styling Gel For Men. If You Have Hair That Looks Thin And Flat, This Fortifying Gel Is For You. It Helps To Improve The Appearance Of Male Hair, Leaving It Looking Thicker, Stronger And Healthier.
To Apply, Squeeze One Or Two Drops Of This Gel For Hair Into Your Palm And Rub Your Hands Together. Run Your Hands Gently Through Your Hair Until The Product Is Evenly Distributed Then Sculpt Your Hair In Your Chosen Style.
The Strong Hold And Smooth Finish Of Our Styling Gel For Men Will Keep Your Hair In Place Without Leaving It Looking Greasy And Oily. This Easy-to-use Gel Is Made For Every Day Use And Is A Convenient Addition To Your Morning Routine.
For Greater Control Over Your Hair’s Style And The Appearance Of Strong Hair, Add Dove Men+care Control Gel To Your Bathroom Cabinet.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Vp/Va Copolymer, Glycerin, Vp/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Isoceteth-20, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-4, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance/Parfum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Caffeine.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on target.com*
Adrian  F.
Hialeah, FL
Great product overall. Never have any complaints about dove products. This one smells great and is pretty effective for thin hair. You also can't beat the price. I'd definitely purchase again.
Jock G.
Dove men care line is a gift to me. I dont have to look for products that are for woman. This product is for controlled hair with strong hold. This gel creates controlled ,smootg,wet look style w a strong hold. Your hair stays on hold for the whole day. What i do too it apply on damp hair then blowdry it. It still holds for a certain style but more wavy effect.
Dom S.
Rochester, MN
This spray works great and I would definitely recommend it. The smell is good but a bit strong. It doesn't goop up your hair and holds it well. It doesn't seem to thicken the hair much. I have pretty thick hair already so it wouldn't matter much anyway. I would get it again as I think it is the best option out there
Angelína G.
Miami
A mi esposo le dejó la cara suave y muy hidratada, verdad me gustó mucho ya que esta es una de las mejores marcas para el cuidado corporal, estoy muy feliz por esto y por su acabado. Yo también utilizo dove pero para mujer y me deja muy suave
Lynnette C.
Green Bay, WI
Dove antiperspirant moisture keeps me dry and also keeps my under arms looking great. Its the only antiperspirant that works great for keeping me dry and fresh. The pomegranate and fig scent is my favorite. It reminds me of what my newborn smells like.
Adrian C.
Orlando
It's strong, but can easily get messed up in humid air and doesn't help much with containing hair down(for example slicking hair back)
Lee D.
Love this product. It smells amazing and it works well. It's not as thick or sticky as normal hair gel but it still holds just as well.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Jehily L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I like this product my husband has been using it for the past 2 months. It does a good job it's no great but it does it's job
Destiny A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I smelled it and it smells so good even tho I'm not a man I'll probably wear it if I don't have any else to wear
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Did this work for you?
Jock G.
Did you try using it in combination with another brand how did it go?