BY DOVE #22 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Dove Men+Care Complete Care Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner leaves hair visibly healthy and resilient.

• 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner

• Enriched With Caffeine And Conditioning Actives

• Effectively Cleans And Moisturises Dry Hair And Scalp

• Leaves Hair Visibly Healthy And Resilient

• Engineered Specifically For Men’s Hair

• Suitable For Daily Use

Make Mornings Easier With An Everyday Shampoo For Men Such As Dove Men+care Complete Care 2-in-1 Shampoo.

This 2-in-1 Shampoo For Men Offers Effective Hair Care For Men. It's Formula, With Caffeine And Conditioning Agents, Moisturizes Your Hair And Scalp As It Gives A Deep Clean, Leaving Hair Stronger And More Resilient.

Dove Men+care Complete Care Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner Gives You Visibly Healthy, Resilient Hair.

Stronger, More Resilient Hair* For An Active Lifestyle.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Zinc Pyrithione, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Caffeine, Ppg-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Amazon*
Shivani P.
I'm not a man, but I love this 2-in-1! My best friend uses this line of shampoo and it works so well. I've used his when I forget my own shampoo and conditioner. I found that it cleans my hair better than many other shampoos, and it does not dry out my hair either. I love the smell of it so much, and on a guy, it's almost irresistible 🙈.

I highly suggest that men use this! every single shampoo/conditioner in this line smells and works great.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I really loved of products and so does my husband I bought him this a couple months ago and he actually fell in love with it and I love the smell of it smells really good he said he needs his body feeling really clean it's very affordable I highly recommend for all you men out there to try because it just smells so amazing and your skin so soft
Chasity C.
richmond
Love this product! Smells great and helps with dry scalp! Also has a great look. My boyfriend has dark dry hair and this shampoo and conditioner combo is the best!
Gina H.
Westville
I love this shampoo. I feel very clean afterwards. Feels good on the scalp. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone. Lasted me a long time as well.
Irbin C.
San Antonio
Dove has been my number one shampoo for a while already. It leaves your head smelling great at the bet of all it doesn't dandruff. That's why I'm giving this review five stars, and the price is perfect.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
I’ve really been impressed with Dove from the time they launched their line for men. I think it benefits us to have something that specifically works on the problems we face, like dry and itchy scalps.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
My man says he really can't say anything bad about this shampoo and he can find fault in a lot of products so that is a glowing endorsement. I love they way it makes his hair feel and smell. Plus no dandruff!
crystal j.
This is one of my favorite brand so far all their products are great can be pricey at times for great on sale with coupons I recommend it to anybody my son and husband love this
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
my fiancee loves this. its been a struggle because a lot of shampoos for men assume you have dandruff, and if you DONT, it judt aids in drying your scalp out and creating it. this feels nice on his scalp, cleanses, and leaves his hair soft and smelling great! he often doesnt care about products, but liked it enough to let me know!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
My boyfriend is very picky when it comes to shampoo, so it's nice when he finds one he really likes. He switches between a few different shampoos and this one has made the cut. I personally like when he uses this because it smells really good. He like the way it hydrates his hair and keeps it feeling fresh and clean after using it.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I love Dove products for myself and I wanted to try and get this for my boyfriend but he has a really dry scalp. Would this shampoo help or make it worse?
Anthony D.
Is this stuff good?
jose k.
weston
Does this control dandruff?
Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
is this shampoo good ?
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Does this make your hair feel like hay. Some products do that to my son's hair, especially the real heavy scented ones.