BY DOVE

Dove Men+Care Complete Care Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner leaves hair visibly healthy and resilient.

• 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner

• Enriched With Caffeine And Conditioning Actives

• Effectively Cleans And Moisturises Dry Hair And Scalp

• Leaves Hair Visibly Healthy And Resilient

• Engineered Specifically For Men’s Hair

• Suitable For Daily Use

Make Mornings Easier With An Everyday Shampoo For Men Such As Dove Men+care Complete Care 2-in-1 Shampoo.

This 2-in-1 Shampoo For Men Offers Effective Hair Care For Men. It's Formula, With Caffeine And Conditioning Agents, Moisturizes Your Hair And Scalp As It Gives A Deep Clean, Leaving Hair Stronger And More Resilient.

Dove Men+care Complete Care Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner Gives You Visibly Healthy, Resilient Hair.

Stronger, More Resilient Hair* For An Active Lifestyle.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Zinc Pyrithione, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Caffeine, Ppg-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Corey T.
Billings, MT
I’ve really been impressed with Dove from the time they launched their line for men. I think it benefits us to have something that specifically works on the problems we face, like dry and itchy scalps.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
My boyfriend is very picky when it comes to shampoo, so it's nice when he finds one he really likes. He switches between a few different shampoos and this one has made the cut. I personally like when he uses this because it smells really good. He like the way it hydrates his hair and keeps it feeling fresh and clean after using it.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
my fiancee loves this. its been a struggle because a lot of shampoos for men assume you have dandruff, and if you DONT, it judt aids in drying your scalp out and creating it. this feels nice on his scalp, cleanses, and leaves his hair soft and smelling great! he often doesnt care about products, but liked it enough to let me know!
Ed B.
Seattle, WA
This was my first influenster box, and I was skeptical at first as I was in love with my current shampoo and conditioner. After using this shampoo, I've enjoyed the smell, the softness, and clean feel in my hair! No dry scalp, and no harsh stiff hair here! *I did receive this complimentary to do a reveiw on!*
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I buy this product for my son. I use Dove products and you get high-end quality without the high-end price. If I feel confident with Dove products then I know he can too. Dove Men + Care Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioners make hair stronger and they don't have to worry about bad hair days either. Dove Men + Care Fresh & Clean 2-in-1 Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner is made for men that want fresh clean hair all day and want to care for their hair as much as we do but without anyone knowing. It cleans and restores any damaged hair. It feels refreshing and it keeps their hair manageable and stronger. It strengthens the hair and you can even tell it looks healthy and thicker. With the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, it saves them time in the shower and cuts back on the number of products they have to use because most men will skip the conditioner step if it's usually left up to them. So it cleanses and conditions hair in one easy step so that it can keep up with any guy's lifestyle or activities that can weaken the hair. They don't realize these are the things that make it more likely for their hair to fall out or have breakage when combing. It is available in a variety of sizes even a TSA approve size for traveling. Dove will make your guy look and feel confident and there is a whole line of Dove products for men. If you don't have your guy using Dove start now you will see and smell a great improvement and you won't be paying unreasonable prices for mediocre results.
Mario E.
Urbandale, IA
I have a pompadour style hair & I'd recommend this to anybody with longer hair. This shampoo makes your scalp feel fresh right after using it. I've tried various of shampoo's. Smells good, leaves hair very silky. I give this 5 out of 5. Try it & you'll see.
Bree D.
Liberty
My husband doesn't use anything but men+care products. Among his favorites is this shampoo. After a long day at work he like to come home and take a hot shower and be pampered by dove. It leaves him feeling soft, smooth, and leave him with a fresh scent. Love it!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Such an amazing clean and manly smell my husband loves it and this is the only body wash he will use and I love the way he smells after he uses it plus it's such a good price for it too and leaves his skin so soft
Melissa P.
Not bad i do enjoy it even though i'm a girl. it is very cheap which i love. it also creates lovely bubbles which to me is very important. it has a very masculine smell but i like it a lot. i will buy it again.
Jose V.
Not to bad but can sometimes feel like their is a slight film on your skin. The same feel of a heavier lotion. I'm not a fan of that, but great otherwise.Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I love Dove products for myself and I wanted to try and get this for my boyfriend but he has a really dry scalp. Would this shampoo help or make it worse?
Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
is this shampoo good ?
jose k.
weston
Does this control dandruff?
Anthony D.
Is this stuff good?
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Does this make your hair feel like hay. Some products do that to my son's hair, especially the real heavy scented ones.

Target