BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Men+Care Complete Care 2-in-1 Shampoo

Dove Men+Care Complete Care 2-in-1 Shampoo

Dove Men+Care Complete Care Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner leaves hair visibly healthy and resilient.

Does this make your hair feel like hay. Some products do that to my son's hair, especially the real heavy scented ones.
is this shampoo good ?
Is this stuff good?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Complete Care 2-in-1 Shampoo!
Jonathan S.
Poway, CA
Dove's Men Shampoo is great! It leaves you feeling like a new new person. It was very affordable and a great value. It lasted a month! It also has a great strong smell to it and it is soft on the body. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!
Judith Z.
My husband really likes shampoo he will get occasionally because he likes the smell of and the way it feels after taking a shower.
Justin W.
Springdale, AR
Like how this shampoo has a soft after feel for men's hair of all types. No more using generic shampoos that double as body wash and shampoo! Always recommend this to guys!
faroz M.
Merrimack, NH
Smells amazing and fresh!! My husband and kids like it a lot !! Makes hair soft and fresh!!
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Dove Men+Care Complete Care 2-in-1 Shampoo uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Dove Men+Care Complete Care 2-in-1 Shampoo uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Purchased at: CVS
I love just love DOVE’S products and their COMPLETE CARE 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is PERFECT for my husband and son!! This leaves their hair silky and smooth, and free from having a dry scalp such a plus!!The lather from just a little bit, goes as long way too, so in times like this during the 2020 pandemic, I now appreciate the little things like this so much more!!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FOR THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE!!!![product:dove-men-care-complete-care-2-in-1-shampoo-conditioner]
Tony R.
Parkesburg, PA
Love this product. Smells great, price point is available to most, and the leaves your hair feeling clean. Have used this product for 2 years now and have quickly replaced most other hair products in my bathroom. I will continue to use this product.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
very good my husband loves it because it leaves a rich gentleman scent, and it makes him a lot of lather. I recommend it for all gentlemen
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
My boyfriend is very picky when it comes to shampoo, so it's nice when he finds one he really likes. He switches between a few different shampoos and this one has made the cut. I personally like when he uses this because it smells really good. He like the way it hydrates his hair and keeps it feeling fresh and clean after using it.
Karen G.
Staten island, NY - New York
As the one who buys all the household products for my home I have bought this product for my husband several times, he loves it and said it the best one he's has had in a long time.. we love all dove products to us there the only ones that we see results from in our home you will find from deodorant to body wash from dove in our house... so thanks again dove for being number 1 in our home
Michael B.
Saint George, UT
Great product. I have used this one and off and it’s always a good one to come back to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...