Dove Men+Care Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Crystal B.

BY DOVE MEN

New. Dermatologist Recommended Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin. Prescription Strength Wetness Protection. 24 Hour Clinical Antiperspirant. Non-Irritant. 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY. Who is Dove® Men+Care Clinical Protection for? Men seeking prescription strength protection from wetness, but without the irritation.  The first Men s Antiperspirant Deodorant from Dove that gives you powerful protection in a non. see more...

Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
His Old Spice formula seemed to change and not work as well anymore. So I got him Dove Clinical since I love the women one. My husband loves it! It also smells really good on him.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
I love this deodorant. My husband always buys it and when he uses it I just love the smell. Sometimes i even use it for myself lol. If he puts it on once a day I will smell this all day. It lasts long and is worth buying it and cheap too. I recommend it
Holly M.
I use Dove everything so I was very happy when I found this to have my husband try but he wasn't too fond of it he said it left white mark on his shirt and he had to reapply it throughout the day. This has caught me by surprise because their women's deodorant is awesome and I use it everyday without this problem.
Mark O.
Sterling, VA
I've tried many clinical protection deodorant, some work well but stain clothing, some don't work as well but don't stain clothing. This seems to do the best of all.
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY
I've been looking for deodorant that gives me protection and is an anti-perspirant offering protection up to 48 hours. Has anyone tried this product? And if you have tried this product, would you recommend?