BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
amanda t.
My husband smells really good after using this. It has a fresh masculine scent which I find very appealing!
mariya p.
Winnipeg
My husband really liked it so now I buy this one for him all the time. It smells really good and the handle is really comfortable and avoid waste. I did think that it is a bit on the expensive side for soap so I try to get it when it's on sale
Katie L.
Bremen, IN
As a female, I LOVE this product. It doesn’t smell too manly and it is gently on my sensitive skin. I love the pump aspect too!
makeup4ever 4.
its profeesional
i feel the glow
riz r.
united kingdom
Really enjoyed this product foamed up nicely didn't give me any sort of weird reactions and actually left my skin feeling soft and fresh perfect after a shave
Lorna W.
I've tried products with the Clean Comfort scent before and I'm still really fond of it. It has a rich masculine scent that both my partner and I enjoy and the scent stays on the skin afterwards. This is not a particularly dense foam, it's more of a light, runny foam. For that reason (and the quick rinse formula) I would recommend applying it out of the water and stepping under the shower to wash it off. I also wouldn't recommend it with a loofah or shower sponge, apply it directly to the skin.

It does the job, leaves the body clean and doesn't dry out my skin, love the smell though!
Nick H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
The clean feeling left after using this product was intense! Not completely in love with the scent, but the scent payoff with this formula is impressive.
Marcus S.
Stuart, FL
Dried out my skin and did not have a pleasant smell. Gave this to a friend and he enjoyed it though.
michael a.
Homestead, FL
It's a good product just put a couple pumps on a loofah and scrub away all the dirt only con I see is you have to use a little bit more if you like it really soapy
Dustin S.
Indianola, IA
The idea of this is great! It very easy to use and last along time! Really takes away the problem or action of using way too much product like you do in the traditional style bottle! The one thing im not a big fan of is the smell of this stuff! Im not a huge fan of the really soapy smelling stuff and thats exactly what this is! I really like the foaming action of this stuff, it takes a couple pumps to get a good amount of product! But due to the smell I will be sticking to my regular everyday body wash from another brand! Keep in mind this is 100% personal preference! If you enjoy using the Dove product then you will love this foam! It is super easy to use and does last awhile!

~I received this product for free for my honest review!~
Michael S.
Winter Garden, FL
Why do I keep getting these as vox boxes?

Amazon