BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

• Why do I keep getting these as vox boxes?2 Answers
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
makeup4ever 4.
its profeesional
i feel the glow
Katie L.
Bremen, IN
As a female, I LOVE this product. It doesn’t smell too manly and it is gently on my sensitive skin. I love the pump aspect too!
Michael G.
Middle Vlg, NY
Absolutely love the scent of this body wash. The lather is super rich and does just disintegrate in your hand it actually stays thick and foamy as you wash. Works great with a loofah or just your hand. This product will definitely be on the top of my list.
Ameet K.
Berwyn, IL
I have been using Dove products for long time now. I have tried there Dove men+care body wash, regular body wash, face wash and many more. I got a chance to try this new Dove product. To be honest, I was very excited as I am Dove lover anyway. After trying this product, I was amazed to see how smooth it was. It smells really nice. I did not find any astonishing feature but I have started using it only a week. I would recommend buying it as foaming does feel nice.
Landis B.
Liberty Ctr, OH
Amazing smell!! So much better than the bar soap form. Clean feel and so easy to use. Looking forward to trying the other scent's.
Mike C.
Spring Mills, PA
I have used the  Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash product for the last week. The product has a nice aroma that is gender neutral and pleasant while not being overbearing. The product cleans well and keeps my body feeling moisturized and fresh for the rest of the day. I have tried many body washes in the past, but always feel like a slimy film is left on my skin after use. The same holds true for many Dove bar soaps. This product did not leave this feeling on my skin to my surprise and enjoyment. I would highly recommend this product to anybody that is interested in feeling clean and refreshed without the slimy feel.
Rich C.
Fresh scent and bubbly suds, this soap is more like a party than a soap. It leaves your shower smelling as fresh as can be and your body feeling smooth and clean. I received this from Influenster in exchange for reviews but I’d definitely buy it on my own.
Michael L.
Greenbrae, CA
The Dove Men + Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash is an excellent option for men who are looking for a new body wash option. The foam used isn't very drying on the skin, and offers a fantastic scent after use.
Scent:I found that the scent of the body wash is quite refreshing. It's great to help you wake up in the morning, or refresh you after a long day out. The scent is neither feminine nor overly masculine, so to be fully honest it can be used by either gender.
Feel / lather:As the body wash is a foaming solution, it tends to require a bit more pumps to cover your body. The feel is quite smooth however, and keeps my skin relatively hydrated. With use through a loofah, the body wash goes a bit further and keeps a pleasant, refreshing scent on your skin. It rinses off very easily off the skin as well.
Skin:As mentioned previously, the foaming body wash isn't too drying on the skin. It does spread reasonably well, but as can be expected doesn't further foam up on the skin. It seems appropriate for sensitive skin as there isn't too much in terms of friction incurred on the skin or anything else.
Face wash:I also tried it as a face wash (half to test, half just because I ran out of face wash), and it does a decent job as well. Since it is foaming, it is quite easy on the skin, and it helps dry out the oil build up on the face.
Overall, Dove Men + Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash offers a great combination of pleasant scent, solid lather that maintains hydration, and a formula that's easy on the skin.
Brett D.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this body wash. It smells great and leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day. Would definitely purchase again and recommend to others
Brian T.
Auburn, NY
Spent a week so far using this product. It's been great! Has the smell I love from dove and cleans without drying. I was a bit nervous at first how foaming soap would work but 3-4 squirts is enough to clean my entire body! Love the product and am happy they sent me the sample to try. It's a really nice compromise between the clean feeling of bar soap and moisturizing from body wash. I would absolutely recommend Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
Michael S.
Winter Garden, FL
Why do I keep getting these as vox boxes?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.