BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Jeff R.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this product. I have to say, it took me a while to get to this point, but it's true. At first, I found the scent a little too strong, and I found it didn't lather as much as I liked, but as it turns out, that was actually my fault.

When I first used this foaming wash in the shower, the scent was really strong. As in, REALLY strong. I thought it would stick with me everywhere I went, but after my shower, I only noticed a slight scent lingering that was actually pretty decent and masculine. My wife liked it, so that's a plus too. After using it for several days, I realized that it's not really that strong, I was just used to a different product that had no scent, so the change was just a shock to my system. Over time, I came to like the scent.

Another problem I had at first was that it wouldn't lather very well. I noticed I had to use 6 or 7 pumps to get enough to wash my body, which seemed like a good way to waste a lot of soap very quickly. Thinking this stuff would only last a few days, I kept using it, but tried various methods when applying it. I eventually figured out that it does work okay, but it's not shampoo. I don't typically use body wash, so using the light lather to wash with was odd, but did work well. Just like with the scent, I found myself liking it Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash more as I used it more.

Overall, it's a good product. I never thought there would be a learning curve to a body wash, but for me, there was here. I suggest this for any man who didn't like the harshness of bar soap in the shower, as it works well.

Recommended.
tony y.
Skokie, IL
I received this clean and comfort dove foaming body wash free to try about three weeks ago. It is a full size bottle not a trial. It's a 13.5 oz bottle, so its a large bottle with over 250 pumps according to the label. I have found 3-5 pumps is sufficient so I have at least 50 washes with this one bottle. It really came out as a light foam and was very easy to wash off. I was very wary of the strong smell as I am prone to migraines, but the fragrance did not bother me at all. I also suffer from psoriasis and many soaps and body washes really have an adverse effect, but I was very surprised that this dove men's body wash did not bother me. It is a very light foam. By that I mean that the foam was not thick or dense, but seems to clean very effectively. also, I use the smoker and bbq very often, and this is one of the only things that remove that heavy smoke smell. Love this, will buy it for sure. Edit: ran out of shaving cream, had to use the dove body wash. Working great! Really unexpected.
Glenn I.
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash

Using Dove Men+Care foaming body wash has been a great experience. I love how convenient and super quick it is to use the product - no more picking up the bottle, opening the cap, squeezing product onto your sponge. It's simply just pump the foaming body wash and go.

The product has a great presentation, made of high quality material, and works very well. It took about 3 pumps of the foaming body wash to get my desired amount of lather and it definitely washes away clean. If you are the type to shower for a long time, you will probably need more. One of the first observations I came across was the smell - there is definitely a clean yet light spa scent with this product. Very much a feature and expectation of a premium product, yet I was glad to see that it doesn't linger after rinsing, as I like to use my own choice cologne after showering.

I also noticed that my skin definitely felt hydrated and moisturized after using - I could shower and go after the gym or even after a short morning without worrying too much about adding an moisturizing routine after. Though I have my previous favorite body washes in the market, I found that after a few days, I found myself not wanting to use anything else but Dove Men+Care foaming body wash. It just works and delivers what I'm looking for. [Received product complimentary for review purposes @dovemencare @dovemencafeus #Influencer #influenster]
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
This was my first box received for testing, so I was very excited to see how it went. I’ve tried Dove men’s body wash in the past and wasn’t really a fan, but figured the foam might be a better experience. The packaging is nice and I like the pump, which makes it easier to dispense the product. It says it lasts 250+ pumps, so I figured it would last me a while. The first time I used it, I just used my hand to lather my body, as I figured I didn’t need a loofah to keep the lather going. I used one pump at a time, but ended up needing six pumps to finish showering (250 didn’t seem like so much all of a sudden). The scent is pleasant enough, though nothing special. The foam didn’t last too long, but it rinsed quickly, which would be good if I were in a rush. After finishing and rinsing off, I had the sensation of my skin being dry (despite not drying off yet). It’s hard to explain unless you know the feeling, but it’s pretty much the most frustrating thing I’ve experienced with different body washes. The reason I settled on the one I usually use is that I feel absolutely moisturized after rinsing off and before drying off. Dove Men foaming body wash did not deliver in this important area. I gave it a few more tries, using a loofah at points too to see if that would hold the lather better, but still 5-6 pumps each time, and that dry feeling at the end. I’ve used it for about a week, and I’m sorry to say I won’t even finish using it, as it’s that disappointing every time I finish showering. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash #free to try #good thing it was free 😅
Matthew L.
Wharton, NJ
It feels great--it's very light on the skin, much lighter than gels and bar soap. The first thing I noticed was the strong fragrance, but that dissipated. The 13.5 oz bottle says it contains 250 pumps of foam, but I needed 5 for an average-sized guy. It would probably require less with a shower sponge. But at the price, it is not the most cost-effective body wash on the market.

I would likely purchase it if it's on sale at the store as it does feel better than shower gels. I received this product from Influenster.
Jeremy S.
Louisville, KY
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash is a no-nonsense product that delivers as advertised.   The product foams well, applies evenly, and washes off without difficulty.    It's soap.  It does soap things.

With this being said - it's probably not an ideal product for everyone.   While it does have an appealing smell, it doesn't stick around afterwards like other soaps/bath gels do.  My girlfriend couldn't even tell I showered afterwards when I asked her if she liked the smell of this soap, which was disappointing.  This would be an ideal product for someone who is (or is around people who are) sensitive to strong fragrances.
Zak L.
Greenbrier , AR
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash is a great product. There is nothing bad I can say about this product. It makes my skin feel clean and feeling great without drying it out. I also love that with each pump it gives you the necessary amount of soap, that way I don't have to worry about getting to much or to little. Another great thing about this product is I no longer have to use a wash rag to clean my body and that is super convenient when traveling. Overall Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash is a tremendous product I would recommend.  Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
Mike W.
I've been a huge fan of Dove products. I have eczema, but usually have found Dove soaps to be gentile on the skin and keeps me moisturized. This new product has actually been a bit of a disappointment. Initially I liked the idea of having a self-lathering soap and the ability to not have to use a loofah or scrubbie, but then I realized there were two downfalls with this product. The first one is that it just takes too many pumps of soap per shower. Because the soap is already foamed up, each pump doesn't cover much of my body. The bottle claims 250 pumps per bottle, but I found myself using about 6-10 pumps per shower. That's not very cost effective, and probably would create a good amount of environmental waste. The second is, because it foam and doesn't cover much of the body, I don't feel like I'm getting a very good clean, as if I were using a bar of soap or a scrubbie and normal body wash. Each of the latter lasts longer and can be used to scrub and lather for a good clean. The other downside of this foaming body wash is, I don't feel like it doesn't do as good of a job of moisturizing my skin, which is important when you have eczema.

It's definitely not my favorite Dove product, but it's not horrible. It might be a better fit for people without eczema who need more moisturizing in their soaps. The smell is refreshing, but because you can't rub it in too much, it doesn't last too long after the shower (that's good or bad depending on personal preference).
Dustin S.
Indianola, IA
The idea of this is great! It very easy to use and last along time! Really takes away the problem or action of using way too much product like you do in the traditional style bottle! The one thing im not a big fan of is the smell of this stuff! Im not a huge fan of the really soapy smelling stuff and thats exactly what this is! I really like the foaming action of this stuff, it takes a couple pumps to get a good amount of product! But due to the smell I will be sticking to my regular everyday body wash from another brand! Keep in mind this is 100% personal preference! If you enjoy using the Dove product then you will love this foam! It is super easy to use and does last awhile!

~I received this product for free for my honest review!~
Mike J.
Rural Retreat, VA
I received my Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash as a VoxBox from Influenster.  I was excited when if first arrived, but from the first use, I began to question how long this product would last.  The scent is great, but it took several pumps to get enough soap to later up myself really good.  The promotion of "over 200 pumps" in the bottle began to mean less and less.
The fragrance was pleasant enough.  The pump on the bottle is extremely convenient; that feature should be included in many more of Dove's shower products.  The convenience of the pump is reason enough to give this product an extra star,

Target