BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
So the clean comfort smell was actually my typical deodorant smell that I would get and was an amazing surprise to get it through this! I looove the smell. The foam does get some getting used to since I wasn’t sure how much to use at first and couldn’t get a full wash on the first few pumps but after a while you get the hang of it. Definitely recommend.
Chris H.
Topeka, KS
I have used previous versions of this product (non-foaming variety) which I have loved. The foaming makes this product head and shoulders above other products I have used in the past? I great price for what you get in terms of amount of soap and ease of use. I highly recommend this product - super easy and makes showering more efficient. Well done Dove!
Benjamin O.
Monaca, PA
The Dove Men + Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash comes out of the bottle as a nice foam and has a good scent that isn't overpowering. When you get out of the shower, you feel clean and refreshed with no residue. Overall I would consider switching to this for showering.
Jeff H.
Kernersville, NC
I like it but the foam is not as consistent as the normal body wash for suds. I have to do additional squirts to get the same lather most times. It's super convenient with the push top though. As I got it free I can't speak to the value specifically but I would be likely to purchase again.
David D.
I got this product feee as a sample to try it out, this review is based on actuality of the Roebuck and how well or bad it works, I’m blown away by how awesome it is. It’s incredible and amazing and then some, it makes you feel so clean and fresh. The product outperformed my more expensive brand body wash. Really love the feeling and freshness
Mike M.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first opened the product I was thrilled, it smelled so fresh and so clean, and overall it was great. Then I actuall used it... it felt like I couldn't rinse it all off my skin, and then after I dried off my skin felt very dry and tight, not in a very clean and revitalized way. I also smelled chemically for the rest of the day.  Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
Mark H.
Springfield, IL
Used this body wash the night I received it. Its foaming property is amazing! It glides on and across the skin, and washes off without leaving a nasty film behind. The bottle is a good size, and the pump works perfectly (though I did forget to turn it to unlock the pump at first!). Plus, the smell is light, but very clean. Nothing overpowering or overly manly or feminine. Very gender neutral. I know this is important to some people. Overall, a great product, and one I look forward to buying once this bottle is gone!
Alex D.
Milford, MI
I have pretty dry skin and am picky about body wash. The Dove for Men body wash is good. I like that it actually moisturizes my skin pretty well. It’s a foaming body wash and that kinda feels like I’m not getting as many uses as I would out of a gel body wash. I would buy it again and not only complementary trial use.
Rob C.
I love the smell and function of this Dove product. I am worried that the pump forces numerous pumps per shower. I did receive this product complimentary. #dovemencares #influenster #free #loveit
Rob W.
Ottawa Hills, OH
I used Dove Men Care foaming body wash and was satisfied with it. Not overly impressed. It did leave my skin moisturized and clean. It seemed like I had to use a lot more of the product to clean my body than I would with traditional body wash or bar soap. I will be curious to see how long a bottle lasts me.

Target