BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Brian T.
Auburn, NY
Spent a week so far using this product. It's been great! Has the smell I love from dove and cleans without drying. I was a bit nervous at first how foaming soap would work but 3-4 squirts is enough to clean my entire body! Love the product and am happy they sent me the sample to try. It's a really nice compromise between the clean feeling of bar soap and moisturizing from body wash. I would absolutely recommend Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
Spencer B.
Hoover, AL
Meh. I’ve had better and had worse. It’s definitely foaming. I’d describe it as a runny shaving cream; with that you have to use more of it than you would with a gel so I had to add a couple extra pumps to wash thoroughly. Honestly not a big fan of the fragrance either. My skin does feel clean and smooth afterwards so there’s that. But I would probably pass.
Nirvan P.
Short Hills, NJ
I love this product so much. It smells great and has not too much odor by just eneagh. It moisturizes my body well too, and is very easy to apply because of the foam part of it. I recommend to anyone who wants to buy a new body wash. Only thing is, the top opener is a little confusing but after a while I got the hang of it.
Anthony C.
Fate, TX
This product lathers really well! You don’t have to use much to clean your whole body, so while the bottle seems smaller than normal Dove products, it actually lasts almost as long as one of the big bottles of body wash. The smell is nice and manly too!
Berkeley K.
Alpine, AZ
While I like the idea of a foaming body wash, I feel this product is only about average. It has a smell that I can’t quite place, something from long ago; not unpleasant though, and I like that it sticks with you giving a lasting fresh aroma. I would be interested to try the other scents and comparing. I think that the foam in this product could perhaps be a little thicker; it seems to take more pumps that what I would consider necessary to lather up.
Dylan W.
Wilmington, DE
Disclosure: I received a free sample of the Dove Men’s Body Foam to review.

I’ve been using Dove Men’s Body Wash for a while (really like the Clean Comfort and Charcoal scents). The foam was a nice addition to the products I already use from Dove and has quickly become a new staple. The foam is much more convenient and I feel like I use less foam than I do with the traditional shower gel. I highly recommend this product (like I do most Dove products).
Stephen D.
Allegany, NY
This product smells amazing and I love how it comes out foamy leaves the skin feeling clean and moisturized I’ve always loved dove care products and getting this free sample makes me even more excited to try the other products
Erik A.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product free for my true review.

This is my 1st time using foam soaps...with that being said I I’d not care for this foam soap, as I usually use something a little thicker like traditional body wash

The smell is great but I think I pumped 10 times and it was still “for me” too thin.

If you like foaming body wash already than this will be a great addition.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
Absolutely impressed with this body wash. I'm normally a user of an "Old"er competitor product and was slightly skeptical in using this. However, from the first sniff to the actual use to the after scent, I was properly corrected in what it means to feel and be clean. Great product and no slimy residue. Great work!  Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash is going to be a definite recommendation from now on
Mark H.
Huntsville, AL
Overall, I am pleased with the Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash.  The packaging was a bit cumbersome, but once I got into it I really liked the product.  It has a subtle, yet pleasant smell and didn't dry out my skin.  I was surprised by how little of it I had to use to get the job done!  Would definitely recommend this to others.

Target