BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Topher B.
Dublin, CA
This has easily become my favorite “go to” body wash in the shower. I have typically avoided body washes and wanted to hold on to that bar of soap for some time. Most guy body washes are way too old man smelling in my opinion, but now that this foam comes in the same smells as the body bars, although the Fresh scent is my fave. However, this doesn’t dry out your skin of feel oily, either.
Terrance Y.
Alhambra, CA
I received this for free as a complement for reviewing this product. The foam was on spot! Thick enough to lather. I thought the fragrance was better than average but not something I could enjoy regularly... mainly it’s up to my spouse to determine if she enjoys the smile or not. Overall Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Foaming Body Wash is a good value body wash.
Mike C.
Spring Mills, PA
I have used the  Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash product for the last week. The product has a nice aroma that is gender neutral and pleasant while not being overbearing. The product cleans well and keeps my body feeling moisturized and fresh for the rest of the day. I have tried many body washes in the past, but always feel like a slimy film is left on my skin after use. The same holds true for many Dove bar soaps. This product did not leave this feeling on my skin to my surprise and enjoyment. I would highly recommend this product to anybody that is interested in feeling clean and refreshed without the slimy feel.
Colin C.
These dove foaming pumps are great. They smell great but not overpowering. A bottle has lasted me a month with daily showers. I'd recommend them and I will be buying it again. I've got nothing bad to say about it, it doesn't leave any residue or make the shower slippery.
Daniel E.
I am a big fan of Dove Men + Care products and Dove products in general. This product, though, misses on some important features I look for in a body wash. As a loofah user, I prefer a thick, lotion-like product that produces a good lather while applying. This product seems to be geared towards non-loofah users. It comes out as majority air and is pretty much already lathered as it comes out of the bottle. It is a bit thin for my taste and I assume you don't get as much soap per dollar compared to standard body wash. The main pro is the convenient push down dispenser. The scent is common to other products.
Matthew M.
Aloha, OR
I was happy with the foaming action of this product, and more importantly, it wasn’t too drying like many other commercial soaps. My skin felt nice after the shower. It’s a good combination of gentle on the skin and tough enough to make sure you’re clean. The missing star is because of the scent. The scent smelled pretty cheap and intense, and my wife commented that I smelled like a really artificial aftershave or something. So I would say overall it’s a great product but they have to change the smell to something more subtle and more expensive smelling. No one wants to smell strongly of dollar store aftershave.
Jerry B.
Santa Monica, CA
I am very happy that Dove has a men's line of products in addition to their women's line. I believe that the foam will be better to handle in the shower then the syrupy body wash i currently use. It also seems to be reasonably priced compared to other high end cleaning products.

Note - Dove and Influenster sent me this product to review.

Randy O.
Pretty happy with it overall minus a few lil things that I'll detail below.
Scent is great at first whif and after, can be a little overbearing while showering but no big deal. Foam was a bit nice but I usually feel like I have to do double the pumps, I usually do soap bars so this was a tad different for me but not bad at all. Really liked how strong the pump was, some companies tend to make these a bit flimsy and glad they didn't.
Will D.
Gahanna, OH
👍🏻 Great lather, and very soft. Like all Dove products.

👎🏻 But I was disappointed with the strong fragrance. No need to add extra scent to a natural and clean product. Stay true to what “Dove” means and embrace the natural smell of soap.
Louis D.
I like the smell, but don't love it. Overall, I don't think a foaming body wash is for me though. I find I have to keep going back and getting more as it feels like the soap gets really thin as I lather it on. I'll continue to use the rest of this sample one, but won't buy it afterward.

back