BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Brian L.
This is an excellent bath product! The instant foaming formula makes applying lather very easy and the pump is incredibly convenient! I'm a big fan of the scent - it smells clean, but isn't too chemically. I feel cleaner after using it - it definitely removes grime and oil - but my skin doesn't feel dried out! I highly recommend this product!
Paul B.
Freeport, ME
Dove Men+Care Foaming Body Wash is nothing but the same quality you expect from Dove.  The lather is rich and it washes off easily leaving my skin clean without any greasy feeling.   The smell is nice and not overpowering.  I am up in the air about using my hands, as instructed, instead of a wash cloth or loofah and how well it cleans.  For $6.00 though, the price may be a bit steep.  The 13.5 ounce bottle says you will get about 250 pumps out of it.  During my typical shower, I use about 15 pumps.  That means I'd probably get no more than 17-18 showers out of a bottle.

I received this product free for testing purposes.  My review is honest and not affected by the fact that the bottle I received was complimentary. #dove #men+care
Joshua K.
Birmingham, AL
Good body wash but.....as with most Mens products, the scent (of cologne or some type of aftershave) is very strong and overpowering, which is a definite deal breaker for me. I would love to see a line of products targeted for men that have a simple or light, clean scent. However, it does have a nice smooth foamy texture which is great and the bottle is a generous size with 250 pumps. It rinses well and doesn't leave any film or residue on skin and if you enjoy a hyper masculine lingering cologne scent then I would definetly give this body wash a try. I will probably buy the regular Dove foaming body wash in the future because I like the convenience, texture, and how well it rinses.
Cesar G.
Brownsville, TX
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash I was given this product by Influenster to give it a try. To start off, I was not a big fan of using this foaming product with my hand. It felt a little less effective, but it worked fine with the sponge. I also felt as if I had to use too much to feel clean compared to using a regular body wash by Dove. With all that said, as usual, Dove makes a great smelling and moisturizing body wash that I have always enjoyed. Keeps me feeling and smelling great throughout the day.
Christopher M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I got a chance to try Dove Men+Care's new Foaming Body Wash through Influenster to sample the product.  First off, the positive...Dove's whole Men+Care line is incredibly consistent in smell, a very pleasing aroma.  It's very effective at layering. It seems to clean well enough...the instructions say use your hand, but I'm a washcloth/sponge kind of guy.  Because of that, the negative....it feels like it takes a lot per use.  Granted, my bottle has lasted through two weeks of showers, but it feels like you have to pump several times to get a complete cleaning.   That said, the bottle is big, so it compensates for that.  Overall, I'd recommend the product...great addition to the Men+Care line.
William G.
Wayne, PA
I am not overly excited about the product. I've typically used shower gels and a loofah. With the foaming body wash, I feel like I need to use MORE of it on the loofah. Whereas with the gels, they foam up after agitating it on the loofah.

Outside of that, i enjoy the Dove Men+Care line. Would I buy this again? Maybe if the price were well below the other products I typically use.
Would I recommend it to others, possibly. It all depends on whether their needs fit this type of  a product
Timothy B.
Norton, VA
I like how Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort is already foamed up. I also like the scent of it as well, it has a nice clean scent that stays with you all day. I will be purchasing this product more often. (I received this product free, and this is only my opinion. Nobody influenced my opinion in any way.) #dovemencarecleancomfort #influenster #freesample #onlymyopinion
shane w.
Gulfport , MS
When I buy body soap I look for three things, smell, lather and coverage.. Dove did not have much of a small to it. The lather was a bit of a disappointment and the amount I had to us to get good body coverage was definitely not what i would consider even close to average compared to the other body washes I use.. For sure this fell far short of the hype
Bhavin S.
Diamond bar , CA
I usually like all of the Dove Men+ Care products, and this one did not disappoint.  Crisp, clean scent that is not to overpowering. Feels good on my skin, and cleans me up well.  I use the spray deodorant as well, and it compliments the foam body wash.  I would definitely buy this.
Dariel T.
Suwanee, GA
The Dove foaming body wash is great, I like he smell and also how easy I can remove it, I hate that some of the shower gels are really hard to remove from the skin.I would widely recommend to try it, it really is a game changer, I'll buy another bottle when my courtesy one is out. Thanks to Dove and Influenser for letting me try out this product.

Target