BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Juan B.
Henderson, NV
Great product all around great had to use a few extra pumps but that’s just me I like a lot of soap lol awesome product dove men+care
sam c.
Hightstown, NJ
Dove men does it again. Another amazing product!!!!! I cant,believe how great these products keep me feeling after a hard says work.
Landis B.
Liberty Ctr, OH
Amazing smell!! So much better than the bar soap form. Clean feel and so easy to use. Looking forward to trying the other scent's.
Ryan S.
Allen, TX
When you smell like a foot, give dove men's care body wash a shot. The clean fresh sent will make you socially acceptable again.
Katie L.
Bremen, IN
As a female, I LOVE this product. It doesn’t smell too manly and it is gently on my sensitive skin. I love the pump aspect too!
Suresh S.
I love this product. I dont hate the smell but i didnt love the smell of the produxr. Rest is amazing... 1 less star for smell.
Mark L.
This is my favorite scent of the kinds and even better that I got to try it for free! I will be purchasing this when I run out!
CHRISTOPHER R.
Milton, FL
The instant foam saves you time lathering up, the after scent is long lasting and smells great. Packaging is well thought out.
D B.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Lathers really well, and rinses clean. No film residue! Easy to use and the locking cap is a plus in case you need to travel.
Jonathan L.
San Diego, CA
I love dove men. I used to use dove women. But I like men better. It's suited for my tough skin. Also smells very manly.

back