BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Christian M.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this for the simplicity of being able have your soap automatically lathered up from one easy pump. The product smells great. I often get questioned about what kind of cologne I'm wearing on days I haven't even applied any because of the wonderful scent it gives off. The product cleans your body very wall. I normally go out at night and get marked with a permanent marker or stamp to signify my drinking age. This product cleans it off with ease with me having to put much effort. I'll forget I was even marked. I definitely recommend this for anyone and everyone.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
All body washes are meant to end up foaming, it's a surfactant, so I imagined that foaming soap would translate well to a body wash, but I was disappointed. The foam from this product is a loose one so it doesn't feel like it has enough lather to actually get the job done vs the lather you would get from a cream based wash. The scent is amazing though, it smells clean, but not sterile, so more fresh than chemical. It did not leave my skin feeling moisturized which I prefer in a body wash. And since it did not lather well I had to use multiple pumps to get my entire body clean, so it doesn't seem like a very good value. I did however use it with a body puff at first, but when just using it with my hands it lathered better so if you're someone who doesn't use a washing tool like a puff, loofah, etc this could be something of value to you. If the lather was thicker and it had better moisturizing I would totally buy this, until then I will stick to a cream based wash.
Anthony T.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Dove Men + Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash is awesome! First of all, the container is well made. Sometimes when I buy a bulk size shampoo in a pump bottle the pump breaks before the bottle is half used. I don't see that being a problem with the Dove container. It's well made of thick plastic and I bet it'll last longer than the body wash does. And the container looks nice in the shower too. Grey and light blue were good choices for the colors.

And the actual soap is outstanding too. I already use Dove Clean Comfort antiperspirant so the scent is very familiar to me. The soap foams up nicely and leaves you with a clean feeling. I don't always use a loofa and even when I just rub it on with my hands, the results are still great. Good foam, clean feeling, good scent. I received this product from Influenster for free for testing purposes but will definitely buy this product myself next time.
Mark M.
Fayetteville, NC
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
is a completely new shower experience. I have come to enjoy other foaming
products but this was my first time using a foaming body wash. It pumps a nice
rich later that feels a lot less like soap and much more like a cream. It
rinses away clean and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and touchable. Although
I love the product itself (the pump bottle, the foaming rich lather, the way it
made my skin feel), I unfortunately was not a fan of the scent itself.
Nevertheless, I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to a
friend. I received my product for free from Influenster but opinions are 100%
my own.
Fernando T.
San Antonio, TX
Wow! Finally a Men's Body Wash!! Normally I just use whatever my wife purchases. So I end up smelling like I'm on a Hawaiian vacation or I just rolled around in a flower bed. This is a problem when getting dressed, I have expensive cologne and hate the two scents conflicting. It's especially true with other men's body wash, they add heavy perfume that defeats the purpose of wearing my own. Plus those men's body scents are not appealing to me. This was not the case with Dove Body Wash Clean. It had a light non-offending scent, and left my skin feeling clean. Not too dry or too soft. Men, give it a try... Women! Do your men a favor, have them try it.
J R.
Saint Michael, MN
Tried Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash. i was working on the car and decided to give the body wash a workout. I really liked the texture of the foam and how well it cleaned. I thought the smell was a little strong for a dove product. I did like how well it moisturized for a body wash!
Larry D.
Spokane, WA
I recently received my dove men care box from Influenster. I gave it a try by putting it on my Loofa and washing, however I did not smell much of a scent. After reading the bottle I saw that to apply the body wash goes directly into your hands and then is applied to your body. I tested this 4 more times, and what resulted was a a feeling of vibrant alertness and a scent that can be described as strong mountain spring clean laundry. I’ve tested this shampoo multiple times to ensure that every wash results the same (except for the one with user error), and indeed it did. I’d buy dove men after trying it, I’d recommend dove men as well. All in all I already enjoy using dove, and this was a bit for me.
Johnathan M.
I received my free bottle of Dove men+ care foaming action body wash. I already owned the non-foaming version of the product. I was not impressed with the foaming product. I found that the non-foaming product was better than the foaming product. The scent of the foaming body wash was not the same and it did not lather as well as the non-foaming product.
Daniel S.
Franklin Lks, NJ
This body wash is interesting in concept but perhaps not so much in execution. My main issue was with the scent - it was very artificial and chemical-smelling. Not exactly “comforting,” lol. I am more sensitive to fragrances than most people, so it may have been more obnoxious to me than to others, but unfortunately the smell makes this a “no” for me.

The foaming pump aspect was fine; I use a mesh loofah to wash my body and it worked ok with that, but I needed a fair amount of pumps.

I can’t say it was exceptionally moisturizing, as it claims, but I didn’t notice being drier or itchier than I would be with my usual body wash.

Overall, this would be a convenient product if not for the scent.
Randal M.
Nevada, MO
The bottle design is well planned and easy to use. A twist lock that is simply twist to open or close, unlike other products which requires that you press down despensing and wasting product to twist closed like a screw. As a foaming wash it is refreshing, requires very little to produce a good lather with or without a loofa or washcloth, and easily rinses off. This saves soap, time and water. I am not fond of the scent which is a strong musky aroma. Contains a crispness that, while not completely overwhelming, opens your senses. Product leaves you renewed and replenished.
I will be trying other variations to see if i can find a more appealing scent, although over all this is a welcomed product. 4 of 5 stars

Target