BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Christopher C.
Danvers, MA
Fantastic clean scent with rich, thick lather that leaves you feeling clean and fresh. At the same time, it helps moisturize your skin with a level of hydration that you can feel. This truly is a great product and I am very glad I had the opportunity to try it out!
Rick L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the comfort clean and fresh smell of this product. Recomend it for the smell and that it doesn't dry out your skin. Another plus is my significant other love the smell on me also A++++
Drew E.
Macon, GA
Received my complimentary dove body wash from Influenster. This body wash has a nice scent and comes in a very handy pump bottle. It’s nice to be able to control the amount of product used so as not to be wasteful. It would be great if the lather was a little more, but it’s as good as many other products. I will definitely try other versions of this product to find the one I like best.
J B.
Nice scent not overpowering. Love foaming soaps for my hands. This is the first body wash I have tried that is foaming. It is different. Seems to do the job of getting me clean with out any sticky soapy residue. I will have to use several more times before I can decide if I would purchase.
Joshua O.
Love love love this foaming body wash. It smells so good. I use the bar soap often and this is right up there with it. I’m very happy with my body wash. It’s not too expensive either. Highly recommend it.
Travis K.
Feel clean. Feel the comfort. This right here is numero uno. Clean and fresh. For all the hardworking men out there or in your life, BOOM. This is it. Mmmmnnn smellin good. Love the dove. Pass it on y’all
Michael H.
York, PA
So I really like this product! It has a great long lasting smell, it comes in a decent size bottle, and the foaming action is pretty cool. It leathers up nice, and I feel like foam might use less liquid so you might save more from using less. Or I could he wrong, it does take a few pumps to really cover yourself but it's definitely worth it. Its strong enough for myself and leaves me feeling fresh and clean which is at the end of the day, what it's meant to do! I definitely recommend it!
Joseph A.
Franklin Sq, NY
It's smells nice, my wife likes how I smell, it cleans me like it should. I can't ask for a better men's body wash than this. In fact it's the 1st body wash I've ever used and I I will most likely start using them more often.
Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
Foaming body wash is great it leaves my face and body clean and the after smell is very refreshing not to strong but not to light. It really gets all the dirty off my hands and body completely.
Justin E.
Battle Creek, MI
It works great and the fact that it's a foam rocks. It means you don't use too much. It also smells very nice and does a good job at cleaning Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash

Target