BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
Products smells great, and gets me nice and clean.  Honestly i was a bit skeptic of a "foaming" body wash.  But it gets the job done and very well.
would highly recommend this to other people debating it, as it keeps you nice and clean and smelling amazing.
Matt J.
Midlothian, VA
I've never used body wash before so this was a new experience. The thing is that it smelled really good and made my skin really nice. I don't know how much it costs in the market, but it may make it onto my shopping list. I will continue to use this bottle first though.
Trent B.
Joplin, MO
I initially thought the lather was great, but it really doesn’t last that long and I end up pointing more suds into my loofah. The smell is great! The pump is difficult to press and requires quite a bit of force. I am not going to use this after this bottle is gone. Thanks
Nick G.
laconia, NH
I like the foam right from the bottle but the the body wash feels more like soap on your skin and makes it at times feel a little less moisturized. Overall a good product with a nice smell to it. I would most likely use this product again.
Jorge P.
San Gabriel, CA
I love this body wash it beats using a plain old bar of soap.  It has a great fragrance to it which leaves you feeling fresh and clean. I normally use the plain old bar of soap but after using dove men care clean comfort foaming body wash I am now switching.
Matt P.
Nice foam, nice scent. Easy to user with just hands, pot with a loofah, but seems to fall flat when used in the scrubby side. I've used men+ products for years on and off and this would be something is purchase again.
Wil W.
I have been using Dove Men+Care products for several years and love them, but hadn't yet tried the foaming body wash. Like the other products, it does not disappoint. My skin feels fresh and clean without drying out, and the scent is pleasing. I recommend!
Michael H.
Bethlehem, PA
I really like this product it works well. Honestly I'm a little picky with the scents I use. I would say this is a good scent but not my favorite if they had more of a selection it would be five stars. So if you're not picky with the scent you should definitely try this product because it works great!
Mike H.
Independence, MO
I love the convenience of this product, it makes showering a lot easier. I can take a quick shower, and still feel like I got a deep clean. The smell is masculine, and is similar to many colognes I wear. Will buy.
Deangelo B.
Lanett, AL
I really like the smell it's a nice refreshing smell and it gives you skin a nice smooth feeling. Only thing I would say needs improvement is how it lather, you have to so much to get your whole body. And I would definitely recommend it.

back