BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Ashish S.
I gotta tell ya, it's great! Really cleans you up and doesn't leave you feeling dry like other body washes. It leaves me smooth and moisturised and the best of all CLEAN! I usually use bar soap but using this bottled body wash, i can really see a difference in the way it leaves my skin after showering. I probably will buy this bottle after I'm done with this #VoxBox one.
Brian P.
Dubuque, IA
Very easy one handed use and you can actually feel it on your skin after you apply it in the shower.  The scent of it is very clean and not too overwhelming.  The only thing is it took more then one pump to cover my whole body and when I use shower gels I can cover my body in one application.  Overall I would for sure recommend this product.
Trevor T.
Florence, KY
Couldn’t be happier with this body wash!  The scent is amazing and it lasts all day long.  The foam comes out very easily and doesn’t wash off right away. I would say that this body wash is just as if not more effective than a gel body wash.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, and will be purchasing it in the future.
Joseph G.
Easton, PA
I Love the smell and the way my skin feels extra moisturized. It's perfect for those dry dry winter days. I think the only thing I didn't like was that I felt I used more soap than I would regular body wash. But we shall see after all is said and done. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
Ameet K.
Berwyn, IL
I have been using Dove products for long time now. I have tried there Dove men+care body wash, regular body wash, face wash and many more. I got a chance to try this new Dove product. To be honest, I was very excited as I am Dove lover anyway. After trying this product, I was amazed to see how smooth it was. It smells really nice. I did not find any astonishing feature but I have started using it only a week. I would recommend buying it as foaming does feel nice.
Graham O.
Des Moines, WA
I really loved the smell and feel of the soap. The consistency of the foam was nice if you used it with just your hands, but if you use it on a loofa or wash cloth it needs more and leaves something to be desired still would I buy. Yes and it does leave my skin feeling great!
Mike H.
I like the idea of the pump and foaming wash as an application for the body wash. I did not like the ingredients that were listed on the bottle, as i do not like using products with ingredients I can not pronounce. I was hoping for organic and natural ingredients, but this product did not have what I was looking for.
Miguel M.
Niles, IL
For being a foaming body wash, this is a pretty good cleanser. I was not expecting the foam to be as good as a more solid, gel or cream based body wash. I use about 4 pumps just to get really good body coverage. I can probably minimize to about 2 pumps for a thin film of coverage. This helps with not having to overuse the product. I would recommend for this alone. It smells good and is gentle on the nose. It also makes me feel clean.
Josh P.
Overall I liked the product, but the pre-lather was annoying as you had to get soap multiple times. Good cleaning and smell lasted most of the day and wasn’t too strong. I thought it might take less sop to wash, but with having to go back multiple times I’m not sure. Again good overall, but not my first choice.
Patrick O.
Pendleton, OR
I have been using this product for 2 weeks, I like everything about it except for the sent. The foam seems to last longer then the gel that I normally use. I feel good after using it, not sticky or and other residue. I do recommend it to others just not the scent I received.