BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Mark D.
Porter, IN
Great product! Very nice scent. The product rinsed very clean. After a couple days i had noticeable softer and hydrated skin. I will use this product often! Thanks Dove!
Trent V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love it. Smells good. Push-dispenser makes it easy to use. Just a few squirts go a long way. Easy to use with hands or with bath sponge. 5 stars and no complaints.
Ray J.
Hope Mills, NC
I love dove men care products. The scents are great and strong. I'd recommend to anyone who likes bodywash. It's very effective and a little more expensive than other brands but is well worth it in the long run.
Kenny P.
Eden, NC
Good body wash.  It takes more than 2-3 pumps to lather up you're whole body.  It also has a good smell, and leaves a lite scent on your skin afterwards.  I would definitely use it again.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash starts my day with a very pleasant but subtle fragrance that is pleasant.  The goal is a different delivery style than that which I have used previously in that it is foam. It has required a little getting used to as I am used to the traditional liqud soap approach.
This product does well at cleansing and leaving you with a fresh feeling.  I like the packaging as the bottle is not too big or too small. Two simple pumps and you should be good to go. The best part of this soap is that it is mild as you would expect from Dove.  Yet another success from Dove.
My confidence in this product means that I will be trying the other types of soap in this group from Dove as well.
Joseph F.
Taylors, SC
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash. First impressions go along way with me. First, the fregrence is amazing and my wife loves the smell as well. Second, It did leave my skin feeling softer. Other brands leave my skin feeling soapy. Third, I love the fact that this stuff is a foaming product. I used one pump and I was able to wash my whole body. Very impressive. Other brands that are gel just don't do enough and I have to add more product to finish the job. Overall this is a great product and will use it in the future. Good job Dove.
Jared M.
Belgrade, MT
I received Dove Men + Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash from Influenster as a complimentary item for testing purposes and it is awesome! I have used the Dove Men + Care men's antiperspirant spray for over a couple of years and truly enjoy the Clean Comfort smell.

Using a foaming body wash is a bit different at first. Do I use a wash rag, a loofah, my hand? However, according to the instructions just pump some of the foaming body wash into your hand to begin cleaning your body. Although awkward at first, it doesn't take long to get used to using your hands. The soap does foam up nicely and leaves you with a clean feeling and doesn't dry out your skin as some others do.

I will definitely buy this product next time I am in need of more body wash.
Joe R.
Owings Mills, MD
Disclaimer: I received this for free for my honest thoughts.

Bodywash. Not the most exciting of things but very necessary. Dove for Men Clean Comfort foaming wash pumps out to a nice foam every time, which helps me get clean. I have issues with the texture of a lot of bodywash, but this one feels good to use and has a light, fresh scent that's comforting. It's the bodywash equivalent of Fresh Linen, which is no bad thing at all. I've used the non-foaming version of this also, and I prefer the foaming. Helps you get that perfect lather.
Marc Q.
Graham, NC
This foaming body wash smells so good. It has a very clean smell that men would like. I used it for my hair today out of curiosity and man did it do good. I would definitely recommend this to guys who want a clean smelling body wash versus something that smells high.
Sean Michael S.
Rochester, NY
Sometimes its nice to have things in life simplified. Now, having your body-wash lathered up for you straight out of the bottle is nice, it takes a bit of time to get used to. You don't really feel like you're actually cleaning yourself when you feel like you've skipped a few steps. The bottle is nice, the smell is so-so, and yes you do get properly clean, but in the end you have to ask yourself if you actually care enough to skip those steps. If one wants to speed through the shower not caring about detail or scent, this is for you. Those who like to plan out their shower routine, may want to stick to normal body-wash or soaps.

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.