BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Lax P.
I love Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body wash. It is smooth and just the right product for me.
Pros: Smooth and easy to use.
Received this from Influenster for free and loving it.
Gareth H.
Exeter, PA
Smells very "soapy" as in a bar hand soap.  I personally prefer scents that are more "athletic" but depending on preference, it is not a bad thing.  After, I feel clean and refreshed.
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
I am a huge fan of Dove Soap I have been using the Bars as long as I can remember. I was super excited when Influenster sent me this free to test! Like the Bars this foaming wash delivers. It doesn’t strip my skin and what I really love is it applies easily and rinses just as quick. I like to add a couple pumps to my body scrubber! The only reason I did not give five stars is due to the cologne scent. I really appreciate a company that is willing to make a line for men but it seems as always the products are a strong cologne smell. I wish the scent was something light and fresh. With that said the the scent is by far not overwhelming. I myself have specific colones I like to wear so I prefer a more neutral body wash.
Justin D.
Brookeville, MD
Dove for men body wash came last week and it’s all I’ve been using. Smells great, comes out in an awesome lather and works with a loofa or without. Would definitely buy and recommend to anyone.
Jp V.
Bryan, TX
When reaching for a foaming cleanser, I wouldn't for a second reach for anything but Dove. The Dove is a symbol of peach for a reason, and I can feel at peace when using Dove Men.
Tommy Y.
Tucson, AZ
It smells amazing i like that the smell is not to strong. Also the way it cleans your body you can just feel the dirt wash away leaving your skin smooth and clean
Michael H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash this is by far the most convenient and amazing body wash I’ve used in awhile! It smells awesome and the smell lasts for awhile!
Shomari B.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using my Dove Mens body foam for a little while since I received it. I must say it lathers quite well. It also moisturizes the skin and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Jeffrey V.
You really can't go wrong with dove products. They aren't rough on your skin and smell great. They've long been a favorite of mine and the wife, and we will be long time customers.
Justin R.
Brighton, MA
Has a great smell and a consistent product. It comes at a great price and you can’t go wrong by getting it. It’s readily available everywhere which is nice as well if you like to use the same product all the time. Would recommend

Target