BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Erich P.
Blakeslee, PA
Not a fan..doesn’t lather much. The smell is clean and fresh. I was surprised that dove released this type of item and they have amazing products. 😕😑
Billy F.
Riverview, FL
I received this free from influenster and this is my own opinion. I Love the way the foam came out. The smell was great. I am not sure how much this is in the store. But hopefully not too expensive. I would love to try another smell.
David M.
Louisa, KY
I received this complimentary to try from influenster . The directions seemed straight forward. The product says you pump it onto your hand, and then lather your body and rinse. However to despite doing that I just didn’t feel clean. I think it took about 15 pumps to wash my body with just my hand. Normally I use a wash rag with a bar soap, so it was definitely different for me. However I pumped 4-5 pumps onto a wash rag and it seemed to work just fine. I think using a wash rag it took about 10-11 pumps to wash compared to 15 with just my hand. The bottle says it has approximately 250 pumps per bottle. I have to say I felt really clean and the scent is very pleasing and my skin don’t feel dried out. It has a nice lather and the scent seems to last all day. My only down fall was I just didn’t feel clean using just my hand to wash my self with this product. It is likely just a mental deal but i personally like washing with a wash rag or something to ensure my cleanliness. So far I’ve used this for about a week and shower about 1-2 times a day. I will most definitely consider this product when shopping for hygiene items in the future.
Brett S.
Lawton, OK
Dove products are awesome. This one is no different. It moisturizes very well, leaving the skin smooth, clean, and smelling great. Would definitely use again and recommend to a friend.
Eric H.
Fort Recovery, OH
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort foaming body wash did a good job at removing daily grime and smelled terrific.  As the name states it does a good job at lathering up so you know you are getting clean.  The only downfall is that the price is a little more expensive than some of the competitors.
Michael  S.
Mystic, CT
I wasn’t sure about his once I got it. But I’ve used it several times since and I really enjoy it. It is pretty convenient and I enjoy just controlling the amount of body wash I need. It smells really good too.
Brandon P.
Mc Leansville, NC
I really enjoy this product, sample free for testing purposes from Influenster! It's a got a great but not over powering scent. Doesn't dry out my skin and I really like it rinses cleanly. You should definitely give this product a try. Good luck!
Andy K.
Fairfax, VA
So clean! I wish I were able to use this as a shampoo. The scent was amazing g and the softness of the soap gave me a sense of freshness I have experienced in a long time.
Emanuel M.
@Dovemenscare @influester Ireceived the products free from Influenster for testing purpose. I used this for 2 days and I'm a bit disappointed. I already use Dove men's products regularly body wash and deodorant. I love both products this body wash has potential but kind of misses the mark. Smells good just like their other products but takes too many pumps to fully get yourself clean. The phone is too Airy and watery not thick enough to really spread on your body with your hands which is the way it is intended to. I like the concept of getting rid of the loofah because you don't have to worry about bacteria anyting building up on it and I have to worry about how old you Loop is. This product just doesn't do it well without a loofah I tried it today with a loofah know we needed three pumps to clean my whole body without the loofah it took about 8 to 12 I can't remember. Once they make that lather work more efficiently I think this will be a product I like to revisit.
Frank H.
Ferris, TX
The body wash works great. I like the way it foams and joe a great job of cleaning my skin. My only complaint is that I personally do not care for the scent that they sent me. The number of pumps that you can get out of one bottle is definitely impressive also. I plan on trying their other scents since I do like the body was so much. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash

back