BY DOVE

• Pumps Instant Rich Lather
• Complete Clean And Quick-rinse Foam Formula
• Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology
• Clean, Crisp Scent

The First Foaming Body Wash From Dove Men+care Instantly Hydrates Skin With A Rich Lather That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Is The Key For Healthy Looking, Clean Skin.
All It Takes Is Three Steps To Instantly Hydrated Skin. Pump For Foam, Work The Lather And Rinse Off With Ease. Made With Nutrium Moisture™ Technology, This Instantly Foaming And Hydrating Body Wash Helps Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture. Get Total Skin Comfort With A Clean, Crisp Scent And Start Your Day Fresh And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• A New Shower Experience
Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Body Wash Pumps Instant, Rich Foam That Thoroughly Cleanses And Rinses Off With Ease.

• Instant Hydration
Wondering How To Get Healthy Skin? The Key Is Hydration. This Foaming Body Wash Features Nutrium Moisture™ Technology To Instantly Hydrate Your Skin And Help It Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Cool And Comfortable.

• Daily Cleansing
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Can Be Used Every Day To Provide Instant Hydration For Healthier Looking, Stronger Skin.

How To Use
Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash Works In Three Quick Steps. Just Pump For Instant Foam, Work The Rich Lather All Over Your Body And Rinse Off With Ease For Instantly Hydrated, Healthy Looking Skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
  • "This is a test review to ensure our connection with Dove is working as intended. I hope everyone enjoys their dove men body wash! " in 65 reviews
Felipe R.
Clearfield, Utah
This dove body wash is great has good smell like the foaming action very cool. It's very unique using foam version but I like it quite well and think you will too
Roey C.
Weslaco, TX
I really loved the flaming body wash. The scent was amazing, I had a lot of compliments with the smell plus the fact that you could smell it from the next room over is an added attraction. I would definitely recommend this product.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this Dove Men’s foaming body wash! I love anything that foams and smells great, clean and masculine! It makes me feel super clean and smell amazing after a shower. I feel like I am using less soap with the foaming action!
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
I usually don’t care for Dove body washes but for some reason this foam really moisturized my skin. This scene was great also, loved it. Don’t know if I would repurchase, just wasn’t anything special about this particular one.
Isaac J.
E Saint Louis, IL
I have always been a fan of Dove Men's Care products so when this can out I knew I had to try it I liked how easy it was to use it foams very quickly and lathers good has a very clean and refreshing smell and I would definitely recommend this product on a high level
Nadav S.
Baltimore, MD
So I got my sample, OH WOW! I am in love. It works so well and smells amazing. I am fully convinced that this is the new body wash for me. I will now be exclusive dove foam body wash. I was shocked because almost all body washes are the same. I am blown away.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the one that I got for you from in Florence or this week I really like it I do like one of the other sense better but this one wasn’t that bad did you suggest getting this it’s not that expensive
michael c.
Culloden, WV
i love the fact that it comes out of the container foamy so there is no extra lathering required. the scent is very clean & refreshing without being too strong or perfume scented. the clean scent lingers on my skin long after washing too. it leaves my skin feeling just as soft as other shower gels which i think is great & the consistency is great!
Duckie L.
Auburn , AL
I love the pump and foam, plus the scent is clean yet not overpowering. I’ll definitely pick this up again once I use up my free bottle! It’s just the right price, and a bottle goes a long way. I absolutely recommend! Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash
Adam M.
Chandler, AZ
I have never used this scent before but if it’s anything like the fresh scent then this product is a for sure buy. The foam is way better than the gel in my opinion and doesn’t cost more than the rest of the competitors.

back