BY DOVE

Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel
• Clinically proven non-irritant formula
• 48-hour sweat protection
• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation
• 100% alcohol-free formula
• Clean, crisp scent

Work. Family. Travel. Life is fast-paced. That’s why we need an antiperspirant that can keep up.

If you want to stop sweat from dominating your day, try Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant – a strong antiperspirant spray that helps fight sweat and odor for up to 48 hours. Its ¼ moisturizer technology helps protect skin against irritation, meaning you benefit from a clinically proven antiperspirant that’s tough on sweat, not on skin. Plus, it has a long-lasting clean and crisp scent.

So the next time you’re powering through your to-do list at the office or playing soccer with the kids, your sweating will be under control. Finally, you’ll have a strong antiperspirant that works as fast and hard as you. Choose our Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant to help keep you dry and fight irritation.

Jam M.
Jupiter, FL
I use this product daily. My three sons also use this product daily. We all love using the Dove Men Care spray deodorant. It goes on dry and smells wonderful all day long. One of my sons plays football and always uses it after practice and games until he gets home to shower. It's gentle on our skin and never causes any kind of irritation. I highly recommend all of the scents offered for this product as well. They are subtle, but last a long long time. I've also never put on a shirt after using this product and found that my shirts (I wear a lot of dark colors) never have any kind of residue that wiped onto the shirts causing a discoloration i.e. white spots or swipes of white.
Also, I've noticed that when I spray the product on I never smell any chemical odors that cause any issues immediately after application. Doesn't irritate lungs when breathing in after applying. That's important for me after being exposed to burn pits when deployed and many chemical VOCs cause me to cough when inhaled.
Ian C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am very picky about what I use in terms of deodorant and this product blew my mind. I’ve never been a big fan of spray deodorants because I felt like they never actually worked that well. My underarm area is especially sensitive, and there are only a few deodorants that I can use without breaking out into a burning rash afterward. This deodorant didn’t break me out, and the application almost has a cooling effect when it hits your skin. The spray is extremely fine, which I love. The scent is like a mix between powder fresh with a manly cologne smell. It definitely smells nice without overpowering my cologne for the day. The spray has kept odor and moisture at bay all day long and it’ll definitely be something I grab on days where I know I’m going to need a little more sweat-protection.
Edgar G.
Washington, IN
I received this through a complimentary voxbox from Influenster and let me tell you I was very skeptical about this spray from the start... as an athlete I tend to be very active and sweat a lot because of it so I never lean towards body sprays because they usually never work out for me, they are either not strong enough or they irritate my skin. But thanks to Influenster my perspective on sprays has changed tremendously, this deodorant spray is a game changer! Strong and effective without the mess from a regular deodorant and safe on skin without any irritation. It’s the best of both worlds! I love it, thank you Influenster. I recommend you all who also have doubts on deo sprays, give this a try you won’t regret it!!!
Bradyn L.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this product! It has such a clean, neutral scent and the duration of effect is definitely impressive. I like to spray it on in the morning and this anti-perspirant lasts the entire day. For me, I find that spray deodorants are quicker, much easier, and just as effective as stick deodorant. However, as far as these go, I like the Dove Men+Care Dry Spray the best. Spray it on before a big event on a warm day to stay fresh and smelling good. Spray it on every morning and feel confident that you’re going to feel fresh the entire day. Heck, spray it on whenever you want. All I’m saying is that this deodorant has your back and it won’t disappoint. Try it out and I’m sure you’ll like it just as much as I do!
Will S.
Glens Falls, NY
I am very weary of trying new deodorants and antiperspirants due to the face I suffer from hyperhidrosis. I received this complimentary in a voxbox. I loved the fact when sprayed it goes on dry & invisible. The smell is great and seems to be strong enough to combat body Oder. I do receive Botox injections in my underarms every 3/4 months to combat excessive sweating. I will continue to use the product daily to see if it’s the right fit for me. From a first time use I am quite satisfied. I have had this on for a few hours and it still smells as if I just applied it. Very impressed. Hopefully it continues to work for me in the future! I may re review this in a week or so just to give my final thought on it! Thanks influenster & dove! 😍❤️
Jus†iи G.
Goodyear, AZ
I never came in contact with a deodorant that really did its magic by keeping me protected all day, but the spray bottle really did what it said it would do! It’s super portable and best of all it’s easy to apply, it does not ruin my shirts, and it keeps me smelling very nice all day long
Jonathan P.
The Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant was given to me for free for review purposes solemnly. This spray smells great, I love the subtle smell that it leaves on your clothing. The only down side to this is that I wish it lasted a bit longer (the smell) because I love how fresh you smell with this on.
Christian H.
Atlanta, GA
So this was my first time using a dry spray Antiperspirant. I was skeptical but also intrigued to try this so I used it for the first time this morning. The price is good but the product itself didn’t make me want to switch from the stick I’m used to using. I may keep trying it but it’s nothing special to me so far.
Orlando C.
Indian Orchard , MA
Dove Men+Care is my top favorite affordable brand. If I’m purchasing a dry spray I would purchase this product before any other. It leaves you smelling and feeling great. I have purchased in the past and till this day still purchase. I would recommend it to anyone who likes dry sprays. It last a long time.
Michael R.
Martinez, CA
This product is amazing!! The smell is great and long lasting, goes on dry, and does not leave any residue on my shirt or underarms. This may be my new antiperspirant if it performs like it does after just the first use! Most spray on antiperspirants cause my underarms a lot of irritation, this does not!