BY DOVE

• 48-hour Sweat Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology That Helps Protect Against Irritation

• 100% Alcohol-free Formula

• Clean, Crisp Scent

Work. Family. Travel. Life Is Fast-paced. That’s Why We Need An Antiperspirant That Can Keep Up.
If You Want To Stop Sweat From Dominating Your Day, Try Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant – A Strong Antiperspirant Spray That Helps Fight Sweat And Odor For Up To 48 Hours. Its ¼ Moisturizer Technology Helps Protect Skin Against Irritation, Meaning You Benefit From A Clinically Proven Antiperspirant That’s Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin. Plus, It Has A Long-lasting Clean And Crisp Scent.
So The Next Time You’re Powering Through Your To-do List At The Office Or Playing Soccer With The Kids, Your Sweating Will Be Under Control. Finally, You’ll Have A Strong Antiperspirant That Works As Fast And Hard As You. Choose Our Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant To Help Keep You Dry And Fight Irritation.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Reducing Sweat

If You’re Looking For An Effective Antiperspirant For Men, Chances Are Fighting Sweat And Odor Is Your Top Priority. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant Is The Answer, Containing Active Ingredients That Provide The All Day Strength You Need To Get Tough With Sweat And Body Odor

• Long-lasting Protection

If You’re Looking For A Reliable Product That Will Help Control Sweat And Odor, This Won’t Let You Down, Providing Up To 48 Hours Of Protection

• Protecting Skin Against Irritation

Dove Men+care Has Fused Powerful Antiperspirant Ingredients With ¼ Moisturizer Technology, So It Combats Dryness To Help Strengthen Skin Against Irritation

How To Use
Shake The Can To Activate The Ingredients. Hold It Six Inches Away From Your Underarm, Making Sure You’re Holding The Can Fully Upright While You’re Doing It. Apply Two Or Three Short Bursts Of Spray.

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel
  • Provides 48 hour odor and wetness protection along with Dove Men+Care’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream
  • A subtle, crisp scent for total skin comfort

Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Just got this dove voxbox, my husband says it smells great and feels great on skin. Also keeps underarms dry and smelling fresh. Thanks #influenster #contest. Love getting free products to test out.
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this dry deodorant from Dove. It smells great and the scent is long lasting. He uses it all the time and he stays dry. He said it works for him and it met his expectations. I would buy it for him again.
Danny D.
Dublin, CA
I have to admit this Dove stuff isn't bad. I would like to try a different scent for the men's though, a bit floral for my liking. I remember using Right Guard spray in high school which was like spray painting yourself, but this stuff really does go on dry. ‪Also the scent of this stuff is really quite strong. Looking forward to some different scents though. Currently using an invisible solid antiperspirant/deodorant, made by a man on a horse, which does come in some nice scents.
Gene S.
Blairstown, NJ
I gave this a shot the other day, and my wife gave the Dove female one a shot the day before. She found that the anti-perspirant part did not work as well as her usual choice, Degree (another Unilever product), and we both found the cloud of aerosol and product was a bit thick when spraying and both of us found the scent to be too strong throughout the day, as in, we both could constantly smell it on ourselves. For us, it was a bit too potent. I had no problems with the anti-perspirant not working; perhaps she just did not spray enough on as we are both used to stick deodorant.
Grace R.
Gave the Dove Spray Antiperspirant to my boyfriend, Andrew, and he LOVES it -- it has completely converted him from stick deodorants! He hates the clumps from gel and stick deodorants (as do I) but he stuck to "stick" for so long because the sprays he tried in the past weren't very effective and smelled too strong. Dove's is the exact opposite of that: Very effective -- he could even skip a day -- and it smells clean. I'm so glad this came in the Unilever TryDry Campaign -- thanks, Influenster!
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Great stuff, my gym has a few samples of these at their front desk. For some odd reason the few drug stores near me always run out of these. Bug i do love the smell and it doesn't feel like a storm is under my armpit. Can't wait until the local superstore sell these in bulks.
Liz S.
Flintstone
I received this product free from Influenster & Dove for testing purposes.

My husby has loved this deodorant and he is SUPER picky! He was just excited to get something in a box meant for me! Haha! He's used it daily ever since he got in over his regular deodorant. It smells fresh and clean, keeps him dry all day, and hasn't left any stains on any of his shirts. SOLD!
Damien F.
Wheaton, IL
I have used this product for about a month and I have to say that I have enjoyed using the product, It just didn't work for my needs. Great scent, easy application, and I do use several other Dove products. I have a very physical job and as such require a clinical strength product to last through the entire day, as well as showering in the evening.
Paul B.
Freeport, ME
I had not touched a spray antiperspirant in decades. It was solid for me. This has opened my eyes. I love how I can spray this on and throw a shirt on right away. It has a subtle masculine scent that is refreshing. This product is truly effective and does not leave any sticky buildup that you find with many solids. A definite home run!
Rechael R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Though I did not try this one on myself, I found that my husband did enjoy how it went on dry with no sticky feeling. It has a nice smell, although I believe a little goes a long way. It's easy to over do the spray and it can become very strong.