BY DOVE

• 48-hour Sweat Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology That Helps Protect Against Irritation

• 100% Alcohol-free Formula

• Clean, Crisp Scent

Work. Family. Travel. Life Is Fast-paced. That’s Why We Need An Antiperspirant That Can Keep Up.
If You Want To Stop Sweat From Dominating Your Day, Try Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant – A Strong Antiperspirant Spray That Helps Fight Sweat And Odor For Up To 48 Hours. Its ¼ Moisturizer Technology Helps Protect Skin Against Irritation, Meaning You Benefit From A Clinically Proven Antiperspirant That’s Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin. Plus, It Has A Long-lasting Clean And Crisp Scent.
So The Next Time You’re Powering Through Your To-do List At The Office Or Playing Soccer With The Kids, Your Sweating Will Be Under Control. Finally, You’ll Have A Strong Antiperspirant That Works As Fast And Hard As You. Choose Our Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant To Help Keep You Dry And Fight Irritation.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Reducing Sweat

If You’re Looking For An Effective Antiperspirant For Men, Chances Are Fighting Sweat And Odor Is Your Top Priority. Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant Is The Answer, Containing Active Ingredients That Provide The All Day Strength You Need To Get Tough With Sweat And Body Odor

• Long-lasting Protection

If You’re Looking For A Reliable Product That Will Help Control Sweat And Odor, This Won’t Let You Down, Providing Up To 48 Hours Of Protection

• Protecting Skin Against Irritation

Dove Men+care Has Fused Powerful Antiperspirant Ingredients With ¼ Moisturizer Technology, So It Combats Dryness To Help Strengthen Skin Against Irritation

How To Use
Shake The Can To Activate The Ingredients. Hold It Six Inches Away From Your Underarm, Making Sure You’re Holding The Can Fully Upright While You’re Doing It. Apply Two Or Three Short Bursts Of Spray.

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel
  • Provides 48 hour odor and wetness protection along with Dove Men+Care’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream
  • A subtle, crisp scent for total skin comfort

Tia S.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really didn’t like this. I actually received this in the mail for free and I’m not quite sure where it came from to be honest. It’s a bit pricey and I feel you definitely get more bang for your buck with stick deodorant. Yeah it’s convenient, but it’s too expensive and those cans are terrible for the environment. Definitely wouldn’t repurchase a spray deodorant again. Scent was nice, but I ended up actually using it as a room spray in the bathroom because it didn’t even work well as an antiperspirant.
Amber Y.
Parma, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
great smelling, but not a great antiperspirant for hard working (sweaty) dudes.  Did not last all day long, but the easy application and nice scent make it nice for days where a tough antiperspirant isn't required.  Would likely not purchase again for my sweaty guy who works outside all day.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since my husband started using the Dove sprays he smells amazing. The Dove stick deodorant has never worked for him but these sprays do. I think God that Influenster scent is one to try everyday. Ever since it’s all he uses. It’s a little pricey for deodorant but it’s well worth it
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I got a sample of this for my honest review and gave it to my husband to use. He says it works well, but the fragrance is really strong, almost to the point of being overpowering. If you like body spray, you will like this, but I would personally prefer a lighter fragrance.
Roisin M.
Yorktown, VA
My husband loves this! I got it in a previous box to try and I’ve been buying it since. It’s such a good price, lasts him all day and doesn’t leave any white marks on his shirts. I would 10000000000% recommend.
member-154f6
My husband loves the green antiperspirant, but it’s an easy application to put on in the morning when he’s running late for work! It is definitely long lasting , I would recommend this product if you’re always on the go. Don’t forget to check out the women’s spray antiperspirant too.
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for teens controls that “outside “ smell from after school which has been a hit for me in my house. It’s my new thing for the boys I’m very pleased with it. It smells great without being overwhelming
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son loves this product! I received a Dove Men’s care VoxBox and since then this has been repurchased over and over. He enjoys the extremely long lasting fresh scent, odor control, and wetness protection.
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dad uses this faithfully! He loves the smell of it, it’s decently priced, and it works how it should! He’s been a big fan of it for over 2 years now and won’t buy anything else!
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one my son uses and likes it a lot especially when fencing or other sports keeps you dry and smelling great without stinking after a workout!! He loves the fresh scent!!

Walgreens