Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick uploaded by Haleigh D.

BY DOVE

This long-lasting deodorant for men provides up to 48-hour powerful odor protection

ingredient:

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, cyclopentasiloxane, isobutane, ppg-14 butyl ether, fragrance, helianthus Annuss seed oil, disteardimonium hectorite, c12-15 alkyl benxoate, propane, bht, octyldodecanol, propylene carbonate, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Buy on Jet.com
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I actually started using this deodorant after I ran out and had to use my boyfriend's one day, and immediately realized that this was way better than my women's dove. I immediately bought it. The smell is fresh and clean and not man-ish. I grew tolerant to it and had to switch but it does work really well.
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
I may be a female but me and my boyfriend both use the Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort deodorant and we LOVE it! It works better than any deodorant I've used before and he loves it because it doesn't break him out like most other deodorants do. 5 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I get this 2 pack all the time for myself as a woman all the time- I always seem to find that men's deodorant is less pricey and more effective and this deodorant is a prime example of that. It really does stop the smell and perspiration! Love it!
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
This deodorant smells nice, it comes as a powder stick instead of gel, which is a lot better for clothes when your underarms sweat. Glides on smoothly and wipes off easily, doesn't leave your underarms feeling gritty or oily. Lasts all day from the time I out it on in the morning, until my husband takes a shower at night. This lasts all day including on days I do a lot of physical activity, truly an all day protection.
Angel  F.
Greenwood, LA
I love men'[s Dove Deodorant, it last all day and it smells wonderful. My husband wears it sometimes, he likes to switch up his deodorants so he doesn't smell the same way everyday. The smell is strong in a good way, not overbearing strong but strong enough to smell when standing beside him or walking by him. I love it when I hug him and get a good whiff of his deodorant. It doesn't lump up like some deodorant does and it goes on smooth. My husband has sensitive skin and this works great on his skin.
Gabriel B.
Lodi, CA
House sitting for my sister and naturally I forgot my deodorant. Being the enterprising youth that I am I stole one of my brother-in-laws (new) deodorants and I must say that this stuff smells amazing. I typically use old spice original deodorant but the idea of a 48 hour antiperspirant that smells like this intrigues me. Going to finish off the bar and let it fight it out with my old spice to see who gets my business
Angie J.
Inez, KY
My husband's new favorite deodorant!!!!!! He had been using a different brand and it started clogging his pores and causing all kinds of NP nos so I got him this because I only use dove! And he loves it! It lasts even though his grueling job and does not irritate his skin!
Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
My boyfriend uses this brand often and I use it more often than my Dove- I love the fresh clean scent and I find that it lasts much longer than what I used before. No residue, the container is solid, lasts for a long time, I'm all for it. I'll buy this over women's any day.
Brian M.
Wallingford, CT
The best deodorant I have ever used. It lasts all day with no need to reapply, keeps you dry AND stink free, doesn't tend to cake, plus it smells great! I get a lot of complements on how good I smell and it's always this as I don't wear cologne. I definitely recommend!
Ashley H.
I started buying this for my husband who has sensitive skin and couldn't find the right deodorant. This works great, it goes on easy, a little lasts all day. This deodorant is a great price and smells great at well! I usually buy it at Walmart for the better price!