BY DOVE #26 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

About This Product

• 48-hour Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology To Soothe And Condition Skin

• Clean, Crisp Scent

You Work Hard, Whether Mentally Or Physically (Or Both), Every Day. It’s Only Natural That You Sweat. Did You Know It’s Possible To Combine A Deodorant That Combats Odor With Total Skin Comfort? If You’re After A Long-lasting Deodorant For Men That Works As Long And Hard As You, Try Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick. It Provides Powerful 48-hour Odor Protection While Being Kind To Skin.
This Dove Men’s Deodorant Stick With ¼ Moisturizer Technology Is Specifically Designed To Give Men Odor Protection Without Compromise. So Now You Have A Deodorant That Fights Odor From The Moment You Leave The House To When You Go To Bed At Night.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Searching For A Long-lasting Deodorant To Fight Odor? Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant For Men Provides Powerful 48- Hour Protection

• Total Skin Comfort

The Unique ¼ Moisturising Technology Helps Provide Total Skin Comfort

• Fighting Skin Dryness

With An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula, This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin, So It Feels Comfortable Throughout The Day

How To Use

If You’re Applying Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick After A Bath Or Shower, Make Sure You’ve Dried Off Thoroughly First. Twist The Bottom Until Approximately Half A Centimetre Of The Block Is Visible. Swipe Over Skin To Dispense An Even Layer To Each Of Your Underarms.

• Anyone wear mens deodorant because it seems to work bette...3 Answers
  • Huele rico.?1 Answers
  • Will this product or has anyone had raw skin or peeling u...1 Answers
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
Confession: I only buy men’s deodorant. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick is hands down the best product on the shelf (and my absolute favorite), and I’ve tried just about every brand and scent in both men’s and women’s on the market. I would typically have to buy a prescription strength woman’s deodorant to get the levels of sweat-protection this stick provides. My underarms are sensitive and get irritated easily, which men’s deodorant doesn’t quite cater to that need, but this Men+Care line is very gentle and nourishing, while still packing a punch. The scent is great, very clean and fresh and not a real masculine scent. If you, like me, had used the women’s Dove deodorant in the past and felt it a little lacking (although totally soothing) fear not - once you use this, you’ll never use another deodorant again!
Alexandria W.
Alhambra, CA
The Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick is great...BUT...

Here are some of my favorites about this stick:
+ Smell: the scent is clean and fresh and does not have any spice or citrus notes in it.
+ Texture: applies onto the underarms great but keep it to 3-4 applications.

+ Effectiveness: this product will help keep daily odors at bay but does not do such a great job at keeping perspiration down.
+ PRO tip: apply before bedtime.

Overall, I would not recommend this deodorant stick because personally I prefer sprays instead. There also will be a minor residue mark or marks from the stick that can transfer onto your t-shirts.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I used to use this for years! As a deodorant it worked great. I appreciated it was the clear gel stick so I never got it on my clothes. However I no longer use it due to it containing aluminum. Would love for them to come out with a newer version!
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
My husband loves this. It keeps him dry all day long and smells so good. We buy it from Walmart and it’s a very affordable price. I highly recommend to everyone. He’s been using it for a long time now and will continue to purchase. They have a variety of scents to choose from and they all smell good.
So actually the only brand of deodorant I get is though so I’ll love it so much if I have some do you get me some I would always tell them to get me to because otherwise I won’t use it and I use it every day and I would recommend other people if you could send me a lot of stuff I would tell everybody I’m are you to tell everybody at subscribe to my YouTube channel and I will tell them how
Nina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Deodorant Stick my boyfriend loves this product only thing he buys. Same with the body wash. Always he go to. He doesn’t use anything else. He swears by these products. They smell great. Makes the skin feel nice. Lasts long and affordable
Jared C.
Corpus Christi
This deodorant stick smells refreshing and isn’t too strong compared to other products like Axe. The only problem with this deodorant is that there are times where it will leave your shirts with white stains. Other than that I would recommend this product.
Tiffany E.
My husband is constantly working, with that being said its very hard to find him a deodorant that will be able to stand as strong as him and fight off the all day odor. This one truly does last the entire day and through out the night until time for his next shower, defiantly keeps him smelling great!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
My husband has been an Axe man for a really long time now, like years. I received this brand in a VoxBox that had other Dove men’s products in it and he enjoyed those products so much he wanted to try the deodorant. It smells really nice and he seems to like it.
Brandon T.
Lincoln University
This is the only deodorant that does what it says it does! It has a really nice fresh smell, it’s very gentle and the smell is not overpowering. I got it at walmart and it’s very rare to find them because they sell out!! Highly recommend.
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
Is it a manly scent or can women use it as well?
Amy M.
Anyone wear mens deodorant because it seems to work better? What is your favorite deodorant?
Aryelin L.
Huele rico.?
Mollie B.
Royse city , TX
Will this product or has anyone had raw skin or peeling under arms when applied? My husband has sensitve under arms and some deodrants make him peel.