Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick

This long-lasting deodorant for men provides up to 48-hour powerful odor protection

DiiD they change this from blue deodorant to white solid stick why or what’s the difference ?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick!
Emily H.
Rexburg
I always opt for men’s deodorant. It works better for me than women’s deodorant. The send doesn’t last long and it works great for me
Gloria  O.
Woodstock, IL
Exelente bonito producto Ami novio le encanta exelente le gusto mucho Ami novio súper bueno #voxbox #influester
Jiana J.
Las Vegas
I use the shampoo so I definitely pair this conditioner with that. I buy it at BJ’s wholesale for a better price and more quantity. The scent is great and I can go up to 3-4 days without washing my hair and I can still smell the cucumber scent.
Kha Buffie Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the smell, and the silkyness that it brought to my hair. Downfall is that, it makes your hair oily after some while.
Bethany S.
Elton, WI
This is my favorite dove product there is. I have tried other kinds and this one is the best.
Mona E.
Cusseta, GA
My hubby enjoys this deodorant. It smells really nice and clean. It lasts for a while.
Jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,361 reviews
I always grab this it works si good, who cares it's for men! I been wearing mens deodoant for yrs!! It works best!! Never fails me!
Victoria J.
Columbia, SC
My husband loves this deodorant, specifically the gel stick. He’s used it for over five years and will not change for the life of him!!! I have used this deodorant as well and like it a lot. It works well and lasts the day. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin either.
Yesenia R.
I have been using this deodorant only for a few years now. It has a fresh clean scent and isn’t overpowering.
Angel G.
Erie, PA
I switched deodorant brands to try new things out and I love this one so far. It is a little more pricier than most however it does last for a full day. I work twelve hour shifts and by the end of a long day I still smell fresh and clean with this stuff on.