BY DOVE #34 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

About This Product

• 48-hour Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology To Soothe And Condition Skin

• Clean, Crisp Scent

You Work Hard, Whether Mentally Or Physically (Or Both), Every Day. It’s Only Natural That You Sweat. Did You Know It’s Possible To Combine A Deodorant That Combats Odor With Total Skin Comfort? If You’re After A Long-lasting Deodorant For Men That Works As Long And Hard As You, Try Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick. It Provides Powerful 48-hour Odor Protection While Being Kind To Skin.
This Dove Men’s Deodorant Stick With ¼ Moisturizer Technology Is Specifically Designed To Give Men Odor Protection Without Compromise. So Now You Have A Deodorant That Fights Odor From The Moment You Leave The House To When You Go To Bed At Night.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Searching For A Long-lasting Deodorant To Fight Odor? Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant For Men Provides Powerful 48- Hour Protection

• Total Skin Comfort

The Unique ¼ Moisturising Technology Helps Provide Total Skin Comfort

• Fighting Skin Dryness

With An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula, This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin, So It Feels Comfortable Throughout The Day

How To Use

If You’re Applying Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick After A Bath Or Shower, Make Sure You’ve Dried Off Thoroughly First. Twist The Bottom Until Approximately Half A Centimetre Of The Block Is Visible. Swipe Over Skin To Dispense An Even Layer To Each Of Your Underarms.

Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the only deodorant that my fiancé really likes, and the only one that works for him. He says he loves it because It smells nice and manly without being too strong, and it lasts pretty much all day long.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I actually started using this deodorant after I ran out and had to use my boyfriend's one day, and immediately realized that this was way better than my women's dove. I immediately bought it. The smell is fresh and clean and not man-ish. I grew tolerant to it and had to switch but it does work really well.
Shayla S.
Indianapolis, IN
THIS IS THE BEST! I’m a woman, but I love this deodorant because it works. It has a light, clean scent. It’s perfect for working out because I feel like women’s scents are too floral for me. Highly suggest. No one can tell that it’s men’s!
Juan F.
Long Beach
I just started using this deodorant at the end of the week and it’s been a huge improvement. Not that I’m super sweaty or anything but I used to use some dollar deodorant and this is much better than the one I had before
Olga T.
My husband swears by this product. He’s a body builder and he’s constantly sweating. It’s easy to glide on and not oily. I️t drys quickly and lasts a long time. Only downfall is the stick is small and need to keep buying more. But over can’t complain.
Shamaka G.
My husband owns this brand and he loves it. It smells so good and last so long. After working all day he doesn't come home smelling and so sweaty under his arms. He says its very good product and doesn't irritate his skin. Great price. Long lasting.
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
I may be a female but me and my boyfriend both use the Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort deodorant and we LOVE it! It works better than any deodorant I've used before and he loves it because it doesn't break him out like most other deodorants do. 5 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
My husband uses nothing but Dove Plus Men care. It makes him smell so good and the deodorant keeps him sweat free in the industrial plants. It's worth your money and it will keep your man happy and smelling fresh. I highly recommend and its super great for sensitive skin. This is a MUST HAVE.
Mary Stewart S.
Montgomery, AL
I'm always looking for a good deodorant that smells good and keeps the sweat away, and this deodorant does just that! It is men's deodorant so it smells a little masculine which I don't mind but in my opinion works better than their women's deodorant.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I get this 2 pack all the time for myself as a woman all the time- I always seem to find that men's deodorant is less pricey and more effective and this deodorant is a prime example of that. It really does stop the smell and perspiration! Love it!
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
Is it a manly scent or can women use it as well?
Amy M.
Anyone wear mens deodorant because it seems to work better? What is your favorite deodorant?
Mollie B.
Royse city , TX
Will this product or has anyone had raw skin or peeling under arms when applied? My husband has sensitve under arms and some deodrants make him peel.
Aryelin L.