BY DOVE

About This Product

• 48-hour Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology To Soothe And Condition Skin

• Clean, Crisp Scent

You Work Hard, Whether Mentally Or Physically (Or Both), Every Day. It’s Only Natural That You Sweat. Did You Know It’s Possible To Combine A Deodorant That Combats Odor With Total Skin Comfort? If You’re After A Long-lasting Deodorant For Men That Works As Long And Hard As You, Try Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick. It Provides Powerful 48-hour Odor Protection While Being Kind To Skin.
This Dove Men’s Deodorant Stick With ¼ Moisturizer Technology Is Specifically Designed To Give Men Odor Protection Without Compromise. So Now You Have A Deodorant That Fights Odor From The Moment You Leave The House To When You Go To Bed At Night.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Searching For A Long-lasting Deodorant To Fight Odor? Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant For Men Provides Powerful 48- Hour Protection

• Total Skin Comfort

The Unique ¼ Moisturising Technology Helps Provide Total Skin Comfort

• Fighting Skin Dryness

With An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula, This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin, So It Feels Comfortable Throughout The Day

How To Use

If You’re Applying Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick After A Bath Or Shower, Make Sure You’ve Dried Off Thoroughly First. Twist The Bottom Until Approximately Half A Centimetre Of The Block Is Visible. Swipe Over Skin To Dispense An Even Layer To Each Of Your Underarms.

• Anyone wear mens deodorant because it seems to work bette...3 Answers
  • Huele rico.?1 Answers
  • Will this product or has anyone had raw skin or peeling u...1 Answers
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
My husband has been an Axe man for a really long time now, like years. I received this brand in a VoxBox that had other Dove men’s products in it and he enjoyed those products so much he wanted to try the deodorant. It smells really nice and he seems to like it.
Chase H.
W Hollywood, CA
Love the clean smell! I don’t like the typical overpowering smell of most men’s deodorants, but also don’t want to smell like a woman (no offense, ladies!). This is the perfect scent and is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the only deodorant that my fiancé really likes, and the only one that works for him. He says he loves it because It smells nice and manly without being too strong, and it lasts pretty much all day long.
Elizabeth K.
Yes I’m a female who uses men’s deodorant. I chose this one for the scent, it’s fresh and clean without being too masculine or feminine. In Texas our summers tend to require more than just a generic deodorant but most clinicals irritate my skin. This works really well! Scent stays all day without reapplying, no irritation, no marks on my clothing, definitely recommend!
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
My husband and I both use this! It smells amazing, works all day (unlike womens deodorants I’ve used), and goes on super smooth! Also, for the ladies, it doesn’t leave any marks on your clothes!!
Jamie R.
Buda, TX
I love this deodorant! I’ve always preferred the smell and performance of men’s deodorant to women’s. This one takes the cake! It works amazingly and smells great, without smelling too cologne-y or making me smell like a man. I’ve been using this for awhile now, and sometimes you can find them cheaper in two packs!
Riah W.
This is another deodorant that my fiance and I share and we both enjoy it. The scent is crisp and it lasts all day, too. I'm a big fan of these deodorants and I'd recommend to anyone that sweats a lot throughout the day. This masks the scent of your sweat and leaves you smelling great all day.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
My husband had very sensitive skin so it took us for ever to find body was and deodorant that wouldn’t irritate his skin and we found that in dove men + care. It’s long lasting and smells great too. I’m always buying it for him. He’s finally found a product he trust that Wong break him out in hives.
kingJanett N.
Sanger, CA
My husband love this deodorant stick he says it smells good it doesn’t have him sweating and no white stains on shirt I highly recommend this product to family and friends
Kelly S.
As a woman writing this review, it may seem strange but this is the best deodorant I’ve ever tried. It’s inexpensive, smells good, strong, lasts all day. I’ve used this for years and i would recommend to any girl looking for a deodorant that actually works to try this one
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
Is it a manly scent or can women use it as well?
Amy M.
Anyone wear mens deodorant because it seems to work better? What is your favorite deodorant?
aryelin L.
Huele rico.?
Mollie B.
Royse city , TX
Will this product or has anyone had raw skin or peeling under arms when applied? My husband has sensitve under arms and some deodrants make him peel.

Walmart