Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Protection Antiperspirant

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Protection Antiperspirant

Try Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Protection Antiperspirant for 48 hours protection against odor and wetness

I've been looking for deodorant that gives me protection and is an anti-perspirant offering protection up to 48 hours. Has anyone tried this product? And if you have tried this product, would you recommend?
Has any woman used this product before and it been okay? Does it smell too "manly" scented?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Protection Antiperspirant!
Michelle L.
Absolutely love this, my son is going through puberty and is in that STINKY phase and I have tried everything and this stuff is the only one that has worked for him!
Judy D.
W Lafayette, IN
My husband and oldest loves the smell... they love the texture of this product... they said its dnt feel sticky... the like the bottle of this product... they use it every day and after every shower... they said they would recommend this product....
ashley N.
Newport Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only deodorant I use. I feel like this works better than other brands for women that are available.
Tanya C.
Braham, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works awesome for my son who is in his pre puberty phase. Smells awesome as well. Haven't found a better smelling mens deodorant yet. Great product for a great price
Millena G.
Carteret, NJ
I don't typically use this product for my underarms, though I have, and it works reasonably well and lasts for the majority of the day (light duty, household chores and errands). I'm not sure I'd trust it for a trip to the gym, but for general use, it holds up well
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product with a nice fresh scent. The clinical formulation works, and definitely gives you added protection. My only concern is that the tube is not as filled as it should be. It’s a pet peeve of mine when companies try to fool us by the size of the container versus the amount provided. It happens a lot, but I still don’t like it.
Maria S.
Minot, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product for daily use is the best since, being clinical protection, it protects you all day from bad odors and perspiration, so the product covers very well with the sales expectations of what it offers, super recommended!👌
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My brother uses this deodorant and it works so well. It's so smooth and it lasts a long time. Even after he has worked out and sweat, he still smells amazing because of this product! Makes me want to get it for myself lol I definitely recommend it.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband hates when he get sweety and smelly! Who does not? This Dove antisperant stick is the best product he ever used.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,321 reviews
My husband uses this deodorant because he is the best in protection, he works more than 8 hours and feels protected all the time without fear that his clothes get wet or smell bad, it is ideal for men and has a pleasant aroma, it I recommend my husband always buys it!