Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Protection Antiperspirant

• Prescription-strength sweat protection*

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Clinically proven

• ¼ moisturizer technology to soothe and condition skin

• Clean, crisp scent

*Tested against a leading prescription product with 6.25% (w/v) aluminum chloride
Are you looking for prescription-strength sweat protection*? Try Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Protection Antiperspirant for a clinical strength antiperspirant for men that will give you powerful protection. It delivers long-lasting protection against odor and wetness and, as part of the Dove Men+Care range, it’s specifically designed to care for skin.

Its unique formula, with ¼ moisturizer technology, gives you all the strength and care of a Dove Men+Care antiperspirant. This clinically proven antiperspirant for men helps to combat sweat and odor  and its subtle scent will leave you feeling fresh all day long.

Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT

I've been looking for deodorant that gives me protection and is an anti-perspirant offering protection up to 48 hours. Has anyone tried this product? And if you have tried this product, would you recommend?
Has any woman used this product before and it been okay? Does it smell too "manly" scented?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Protection Antiperspirant!
Weehawken
This is a good antiperspirant. Nice scent and the product works for a long period of time. It can be expensive, but is effective. Overall, I recommend this product as a solid antiperspirant. The Dove men’s line products are all quite strong.
Lawrenceburg , KY
My husband uses this and its wonderful. He smells so good and never sweats with this. Great cost. Easy to apply. Doesn’t feel sticky and doesn’t get on your clothes or leave residue. I always buy this brand for him and will continue to.
Tiffin, OH
I have always used men deodorant as I feel like it is more effective. I love the price of this and how it lasts all day. I typically put it on in the mornings and it lasts throughout the day without having to reapply.
Gloucester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great on my husband, lasts all day, can usually get it on sale. Available in many stores. Husband has been using this for a long time and finds it works best for him.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this dove men + care clean comfort clinical protection antiperspirant even if it is for men the smell is very pleasant and it work well if you workout and sweat a lots
Gales Ferry, CT
I used to use Dove women’s clinical protection and it just wasn’t covering it for heavy lifting days. I switched to Men’s clinical protection and it’s been a game changer. Im not sure what’s different about the formulas, but the Men’s deodorant is better at concealing body odor.
South Amboy , NJ
I don't typically use this product for my underarms, though I have, and it works reasonably well and lasts for the majority of the day (light duty, household chores and errands). I'm not sure I'd trust it for a trip to the gym, but for general use, it holds up well
Liverpool, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Protection Antiperspirant uploaded by Skylar L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend loves this deodorant more than others, it works a lot better than the regular dove for him, and other brands. It’s easy to use, and convenient. It is expensive for very little of a bottle but if it works better for him I’d rather use this!
My husband has had a lot of trouble finding a deodorant that works well for him. Some worked alright, but wound up making him break out in what looked like razor burn, but was not razor burn.  Dove is very gentle on the skin and protects his body from odor, which is much appreciated.
Purchased at: Target
Does the job! Keeps my underarms from sweating despite stress, coffee, or heat. It doesn’t last through intense physical activity, which I’m fine with. Only downside is the white transfer on my clothes. (Disclaimer- I am a female but prefer the men’s over the women’s).