BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash: A body and face wash developed for men's skin with micromoisture technology Refreshing cleansing gel that rinses off easily Micromoisture activates when lathering up Clinically proven to fight skin dryness Dermatologist recommended Total skin comfort

• What is the smell like is it a clean scent?2 Answers
  • It works for dry skin?1 Answers
  • How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products? 4 Answers
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My hubby likes to buy this Bodywash! He always buys this all the time. He buys it at Walmart stores. He uses it every time he takes a shower. It's long lasting I always smell it on him and it smells so good..
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
I was really excited to get this and have my husband give it a try. He was even excited. But unfortunately the product didn't live up to its hype. He disliked the smell and said that it left a funny feeling on his skin. I also didn't care for the way his skin smelled after he showered. He did try it several days in a row to get the best opinion and he just absolutely said that he would not recommend this to others. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinions and reviews.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
The guys in my family all use this. It's soft on their skin and smells amazing. It's dermatologist recommended . It's a gel that not only for your body, but your face too. It has a nice almost like an aftershave smell to it. There is 18 ounces in a bottle and most washes come with 12. I recommend it to any guy who wants a clean fresh smell! Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Clean Comfort
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
Bought this as a part of a gift for my brother once and now it is all that he asks for every year! And when he runs out throughout the year. We deal with dry skin issues and it is the only body wash that he does not complain about drying out his skin. I have always loved Dove and it seems that now he does as well. Great body washes at great prices.
Shamaka G.
So this is the brand my husband uses and I absolutely love it. He gets out of the shower smelling sexy and clean and his skin feels so smooth. I highly recommend it to ladies for them to get as a gift for their spouses. Trust me you won't regret and that sexy smells last forever.
Stewart P.
I have a high opinion of the Dove Men+Care line of products because they are gentle but very high quality. I've never had a bad experience with a Dove product and I feel that you get a similar quality as you would with much more expensive products. The scents are mild but masculine. This is great for my sensitive skin.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Two stars because it did make my skin feel softer, but that's about it. It doesn't smell awful, buy it doesn't have a smell I would really seek out either. On a hot or sweaty day, I got smelly really quickly, and I didn't have a day using this product where I still felt fresh when I got home.
Joshua F.
Sharon Hill, PA
I received this from my fiancé to test out just so I can have a back up in bodywash. I did not really like it. It was heavy on my skin and the scent did not last long for me. If I have to use this I will but I prefer to buy another product. It also did nothelp my dry skin.
Sean M.
Ham Lake , MN
This is my favorite body wash. It doesn't smell like teenage boy and it doesn't smell like an old man. There aren't very many products that don't hit one of those categories. This is a nice subtle smell but still gets the job done and keeps you smelling good.
Allison S.
This is the best smelling body wash!!! My husband uses it and I sometimes sneak it too because it smells so good! Plus it last all day as a perfect amount of fragrance!! Also it makes your skin so soft 10/10 am definitely buying this again
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious question because I've been battling dry skin for years especially on my face right after I shower so I need to know if it really does.
Annmarie R.
Grand Marsh , WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
What is the smell like is it a clean scent?
JOHENY T.