BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash: A body and face wash developed for men's skin with micromoisture technology Refreshing cleansing gel that rinses off easily Micromoisture activates when lathering up Clinically proven to fight skin dryness Dermatologist recommended Total skin comfort

• What is the smell like is it a clean scent?2 Answers
  • It works for dry skin?1 Answers
  • How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products? 4 Answers
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Um I LOVE this product. Ok so I am just a simple girlfriend who loves her boyfriend ....and steals his stuff. The way he smells after a shower is simply divine. I imagine this is what waterfalls should smell like lol. It extremely refreshing and it lasts all day. I do love the way it smells but I never really used it until I ran out of my own cleansing products. It surprisingly left my skin feeling moisturized and soft. I also love the smell because its obviously a bit masculine but I don't smell like an oldspice bottle, so the scent is totally fine for me. Definitely get this for your male family and friends because its great. It can be found at your local drugstore or supermarket and its cheap. Xoxo
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this body wash. He loves the scent and also that he can clean his body & hair all with one product. It leaves him smelling clean and and almost like he as on cologne but not perfumie. It is a really great scent ~ very manly. He also likes how the scent lasts all day. It makes his skin soft and moisturized & smelling great. Even the bathroom smells great after his shower. Love that it has skin care built in & I don't need to bug him about that. Great that it comes in a double pack too..... love to save money! Downside, it leaves a weird residue in the tub which isn't the easiest to clean.
James J.
James J.
Lubbock, TX
I was trying to find a body wash that I liked and I love the Dove Men's bar soap so I saw this one and decided to give it a try. I like the smell a lot and I felt it washed my body well and my skin felt nice afterwards. My only complaint isn't really against this body wash but most. I feel like I pay too much for the amount of product you get. Yes it's a big bottle but I can use a bar soap with the same loofa that I use with a liquid body wash and it last so much longer. I try to use a smaller amount of body wash but it just doesn't last as long and I have to add more to finish washing my body.
Brigid G.
Brigid G.
I purchased the Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash for my family when my dermatologist recommended Dove and recommended not using antibacterial soaps on a regular basis. She said that just as your body can become resistant to antibiotics with over use, the same is true for antibacterial skin products. My family loves the Dove body wash and reminds me I need to pick up more if we run out and I temporarily try to put something else in the shower. Great product at a good price that my family enjoys using and I feel good about.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
I personally have not used this, because of course it's for men. However my husband has used it in the past and he seemed to like it fairly well. The smell is a bit strong but the best part is that it lasts throughout the whole day. Normally, body washed and lotions especially for men, aren't something that you can smell after a few hours but this does. It honestly seemed to smell better after a little while since it wasn't as strong. Good product overall though, of you're a man! Ha
mike f.
mike f.
Acworth, GA
The Dove Men Body Wash works great ,
It cleans especially good as a face wash. I like that its a combination body and face wash, for a guy its very convenient not having to use multiple products. I tried two of the three scents. The Clean Comfort has a clean and cool scent to it.
It has a clean out of the shower smell but not overpowering like the usual cheap drugstore stuff. Best body wash Ive used and will continue using, highly recommended.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
This is my husband's go to body wash since its an all in one. He can clean his body & hair all in one. I love how it leaves a clean refreshing scent; my kids and son say it's a manly smell but either well it leaves a great scent. I also like how it last all day; the smell lightens up but stays on my husband all day so it's ok if he forgets spray. He says it makes his skin extremely soft and moisturized so he doesn't have to lotion as much.
Zaidy P.
Zaidy P.
Personally I haven't used it but my boyfriend bought it himself at Target and wasn't too crazy about it. He is quite picky when it comes to personal care items, his skin easily rashes and is sensitive. In regards to this product, he said it was "too fresh" for him. It does smell strong like mint and for that reason we gave it a three. Other than that if you like feeling "extremely fresh" you'll love it.
Jessika F.
Jessika F.
west plains , mo
I buy this for my husband. It smells amazing and the price is afordable. I purchased this at Walmart in my small town. The sent last for hours. He says it doesn't dry out his skin or anything. With him working at a wood flooring company he loves coming home to a shower to wash away the day with the dove body wash he says it makes him feel and smell cleaner :)
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this first as a sample for my husband,in the mail. wasn't sure whether or not he would like it, cause he usually don't do body wash, but boy was wrong. . he loved, he had me to buy him a bottle 2 days ago. the price is very affordable and right now you can get 2 bottles for almost the same price as one but just 2 dollars more ...and it smell good .
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious question because I've been battling dry skin for years especially on my face right after I shower so I need to know if it really does.
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Grand Marsh, WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
What is the smell like is it a clean scent?
JOHENY T.