Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body + Face Bar - 6 CT uploaded by Jerold c.Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body + Face Bar - 6 CT uploaded by Dana S.

BY DOVE MEN

Dove® Men+Care® Clean Comfort Body + Face Bar.

New.

#1 dermatologist choice.

6 bars.

Mild formula.

[1/4 moisturizing cream]. see more...

Dulce P.
I like how it smells & how good it is. I know it's for men but I've used it a few times & I love it! Great for the skin.
Jerold c.
Gresham, OR
I have been lookimg for a mens bar soap for a bit now, I ran across this at CVS and fell in love it was on sale and i got this 6 pack for .99 and OMG WHAT A DEAL. ive not been able to find anything to touch it yet.
Alexis B.
Austin, TX
I bought this for my husband as an alternative to his go to Irish Spring. I liked the smell and the product. He said it worked well and moisturized like it was supposed too. It's better then the lower end soaps and has a better skin moisture locking formula then Irish Spring.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
My husband loves these. He works in construction and this helps him smell amazing..even after a long day at work!
dianna f.
Basic but great for men helps them do a lot and refreshes there fashing its like proactive but its for men
Jess D.
Salisbury, MA
My husband used this product! Always keeps his skin so soft n smooth! I love the way he smells when he gets out of a shower.
Brandi R.
My husband loves this product. He has sensitive skin, but Dove always works well.
Christina V.
This is my boyfriend's favorite bar soap. He likes having one that is for men specifically that is good for his skin and keeps him fresh daily.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
My husband likes it and will buy again but it isn't his favorite. but still great product.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
I bought this for my husband so he wouldn't use my stuff. I couldn't believe it when he asked me to buy mire! great product