Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body + Face Bar - 6 CT uploaded by Dana S.Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body + Face Bar - 6 CT uploaded by Jerold c.

BY DOVE

Dove® Men+Care® Clean Comfort Body + Face Bar.

New.

#1 dermatologist choice.

6 bars.

Mild formula.

[1/4 moisturizing cream]. see more...

Dana S.
Ok, my husband will NOT, I repeat...not let me buy any other bar soap for him but Dove Men+Care. He was a regular old school Dove Bar soap guy, but when I convinced him to try the "dude" formula, he fell in man love. I must say, it leaves him smelling pretty darn good, and he says he has noticed a small improvement in his overall skin health. He has tinea versicolor, and this helped the dryness, and overall look. Good job Dove! Highly recommend every guy try it. Ladies, go buy some for your man, your nose and hands will thank you!! =)
Madlyne R.
Fort Stockton
My boyfriend absolutely loves this product, that we buy in packs. He enjoys all the subtle smell that this line has to offer & also that they are not overly fragranced like a lot other men's soaps & washes are. He works a dirty job so when he comes home he really enjoys this product to wash off all the oil & mud from the day. With the beads I feel like they really get his skin clean & fresh. & He likes the way his skin feels afterward his shower unlike a lot of soap bars leave a soapy feel.
Sam D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love these soap bars by Dove. They don't dissolve super quick like other soap bars even when I used them in the shower. I use them every day to wash my body and love the scent it leaves on me. I bought them on Amazon and love the 6-count pack that lets me have a stock before running out. I would recommend this to anyone.
(BM-136159) a.
Doral, FL
The dove men care I when I saw that went in advertising I said wow that my dad has to prove it , I ran to the store to buy it and since then my padr use it, he had spots on the skin for shaving and dove it has reduced almost entirely apart from that also moisturizes the skin and face and like having three PROCUT one .
Anthony M.
Haines City, FL
This bar is so amazing and it helps me with my skin problems. I use it everyday so my face and boby would smell good. It is very gentle with the skin on my face and it leaves it nice and smooth. It has one of the greatest smelling scents that I like. I would most definitely be buying this again in the future.
Eva R.
Especial lo compro para mi esposo siempre lo usa le encanta, para la limpieza de todo el cuerpo, es maravilloso continuamente lo aplica y siente refrescar su piel y el rico aroma tan agradable perfuma y limpia profundamente, recommendado su uso para todos
Alexis B.
Austin, TX
I bought this for my husband as an alternative to his go to Irish Spring. I liked the smell and the product. He said it worked well and moisturized like it was supposed too. It's better then the lower end soaps and has a better skin moisture locking formula then Irish Spring.
Maria C.
I got this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. I personally love how he smells and we both agree that dove never leaves his skin dried out or ashy after his showers. He loves how his skin has ceased to look like old leather.
Lacey W.
My husband love's this product. It has him smelling fresh all day. It also last for a while. I do recommend this product to any man. It smells amazing he uses it 2 times a day. He also can use this product for his face and which he likes because it doesn't break him out.
Jerold c.
Gresham, OR
I have been lookimg for a mens bar soap for a bit now, I ran across this at CVS and fell in love it was on sale and i got this 6 pack for .99 and OMG WHAT A DEAL. ive not been able to find anything to touch it yet.