BY DOVE

• Hydrates for healthy and strong skin

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Fresh, clean scent

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and hydrates your skin to leave it healthy looking and protected against dryness. This highly effective formula rinses off easily to deliver a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.

Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash uses unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering, helping to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and leaving skin feeling hydrated. The shower gel washes away quickly without leaving residue behind. This noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic men's body wash will leave you with a clean body and a refreshing scent and keep your skin stay healthy, hydrated and protected against irritation and dryness.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9,

Ammonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash
  • "I use this whenever I shower at my boyfriend's place, and I actually really like it. Not just for men!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is what my SO uses, and he loves it! I love the smell, so it's a win win! It's a little harsh to be used regularly for face wash, but as a regular body wash, it is great. The smell does stick around for a little bit, so if you are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend it. I use it if I run out of mine, and have felt clean and fresh every time!" in 43 reviews
  • "I haven't personally used this, but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves it! He says it makes his skin feel soft and it's refreshing. Plus, it smells good!" in 36 reviews
Ian C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoyed this body wash, which honestly surprised me. I’ve used the original Dove bar soap since I can remember and was always curious about their liquid soaps. This body wash is just as moisturizing as their bar soap which I love. I always hated coming out of the shower with that “tight skin” feeling with other body washes. However, this body wash had a pleasant, cologne/fresh scent, and I feel like it really conditioned my skin. The consistency is a thick gel that immediately froths up when combined with water. A little goes a long way, especially when using a shower pouf.
Wesley R.
Jackson, MO
I used this product with caution mainly because I normally don't use Dove products for my personal hygiene and only because I had a band teacher in HS who ALWAYS smelled extremly strong like a Dove Bar of Soap.

However after using this product I can kind of understand why she used it and I can't say I blame her..
It DOES feel soothing and makes you feel very refreshed and clean. It feels great going on and the smell stays for awhile after use.

I would highly recommend...
Bryce C.
Elkhorn, WI
I love Dove products already, so I was super excited to try this. The smell is great and it creates a nice lather. It moisturized my skin on my body very well. I usually don’t use the same product to wash both face and body, so I thought I would try it on my face. That is the one reason it is a four star review. The wash dried out my face and didn’t agree with my facial skin. Other than that, it is a great product.
Jason K.
CHICAGO, IL
I mostly use the wash on my body, not my face because I wish the product ingredients were better. It has a fresh scent that isn't too powerful, lathers up great, and rinses off easily. The wash is refreshing overall, but I'm not sure there's been a noticeable difference in hydration. Overall, a great default bodywash.

I received this product free to try from Influenster.
Cayle K.
St louis park , MN
I always enjoy Dove products. They are effective, inexpensive, and doesn’t irritate the skin. This body wash is great for post gym cleansing as it leaves the body fresh and clean feeling. I don’t know that I would recommend for face though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shane M.
Columbus, OH
I’ve used Dove body wash for a while and this version is my favorite. I don’t typically use it to wash my face, but you can. It has a luxurious lather that foams beautifully and keeps your skin hydrated - even during the winter months.
Jamal J.
Marietta, GA
Great product, when I tell you this left my skin feeling soft and smooth along with the cleanliness it was just amazing. I definitely recommend this product. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash
Damla G.
Staff
I been using dove mens+care Body &face wash for a while now, I bought like 5 bottles for a year now and I love it but I never wrote a review before until I got this one. Before I bought this two pack of body & face wash i was thinking of getting the foam version of this product but it was too expensive so i just ordered the same but a different scent, and I loved it! I
Mark B.
Ludlow, KY
Dove for men's body washes are amazing and this new one is no exception. It lathers up PERFECTLY, smells awesome, and keeps me clean. I still think the green one is my favorite, but this gets a close second!
colin R.
25 meinzer st
Awesome. Makes my face and body feel clean without feeling dry and that seems to happen with many soaps but not this one. I received this in a voxbox but I would honestly buy this from the way it feels.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious question because I've been battling dry skin for years especially on my face right after I shower so I need to know if it really does.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the smell like is it a clean scent?
JOHENY T.
It works for dry skin?
Daniel C.
am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?

Amazon