BY DOVE

• Hydrates for healthy and strong skin

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Fresh, clean scent

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and hydrates your skin to leave it healthy looking and protected against dryness. This highly effective formula rinses off easily to deliver a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.

Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash uses unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering, helping to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and leaving skin feeling hydrated. The shower gel washes away quickly without leaving residue behind. This noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic men's body wash will leave you with a clean body and a refreshing scent and keep your skin stay healthy, hydrated and protected against irritation and dryness.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9,

Ammonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash
  • "I use this whenever I shower at my boyfriend's place, and I actually really like it. Not just for men!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is what my SO uses, and he loves it! I love the smell, so it's a win win! It's a little harsh to be used regularly for face wash, but as a regular body wash, it is great. The smell does stick around for a little bit, so if you are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend it. I use it if I run out of mine, and have felt clean and fresh every time!" in 43 reviews
  • "I haven't personally used this, but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves it! He says it makes his skin feel soft and it's refreshing. Plus, it smells good!" in 36 reviews
Ian C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoyed this body wash, which honestly surprised me. I’ve used the original Dove bar soap since I can remember and was always curious about their liquid soaps. This body wash is just as moisturizing as their bar soap which I love. I always hated coming out of the shower with that “tight skin” feeling with other body washes. However, this body wash had a pleasant, cologne/fresh scent, and I feel like it really conditioned my skin. The consistency is a thick gel that immediately froths up when combined with water. A little goes a long way, especially when using a shower pouf.
Jam M.
Jupiter, FL
I have used this product for many years and was extremely satisfied until this past year. It used to have a nice gel-like texture, but this year the product is heavily diluted and as other reviewers have noted, it simply runs out of the inverted bottle packaging onto the shower floor. Waste has gone way up (oh gee, that must mean my consumption has gone up too! -- who is that good for?). Classic big company thinking -- stretch the product to cut costs and drive up sales. This was not based on an isolated single purchase either. Multiple bottles from different stores. Shame!
Wesley R.
Jackson, MO
I used this product with caution mainly because I normally don't use Dove products for my personal hygiene and only because I had a band teacher in HS who ALWAYS smelled extremly strong like a Dove Bar of Soap.

However after using this product I can kind of understand why she used it and I can't say I blame her..
It DOES feel soothing and makes you feel very refreshed and clean. It feels great going on and the smell stays for awhile after use.

I would highly recommend...
Bryce C.
Elkhorn, WI
I love Dove products already, so I was super excited to try this. The smell is great and it creates a nice lather. It moisturized my skin on my body very well. I usually don’t use the same product to wash both face and body, so I thought I would try it on my face. That is the one reason it is a four star review. The wash dried out my face and didn’t agree with my facial skin. Other than that, it is a great product.
Jason K.
CHICAGO, IL
I mostly use the wash on my body, not my face because I wish the product ingredients were better. It has a fresh scent that isn't too powerful, lathers up great, and rinses off easily. The wash is refreshing overall, but I'm not sure there's been a noticeable difference in hydration. Overall, a great default bodywash.

I received this product free to try from Influenster.
Riley S.
Atlanta, GA
Great body wash! The body wash smells amazing. Provides skin a great and clean feeling without making it dry. Moisturizing feeling and affordable. Does not provide a tingle feeling or refreshing mint smell like premium body washes, but for the price, it can’t be beat.  I received this product #complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
This body wash is great! Immediately when applying the product the smell and how the product made me feel caught my eye instantly. I’m sure this product is affordable but I couldn’t find anything I disliked about this product all around this body wash is effective. I recommend this to anyone that’s looking for a good smelling, “clean comfort” body wash.
Edgar G.
Washington, IN
I received this for free from Influenster through a complimentary voxbox and I love it! I’ve tried other dove body washes like the charcoal and the deep clean but never tried this one. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel after each use!! Thank you Influenster for this one, go out and give this one a try guys you won’t regret it!!
Scotty T.
Dallas, TX
I did really like this on my body. It was silky and moisturizing without leaving me feeling oily. It has a very nice scent, too. Not too masculine, just very clean. I would never use this on my face though. You just don’t use the same soap on your face as you do on the rest of your body. At least with me, my face is way too sensitive.
David A.
Toledo, OH
This stuff smells super great and is super convenient. It cuts down on the amount of products I need to use to get the job done. I feel really clean after using it because it suds up really well and thats something I like when it comes to body and face washes.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious question because I've been battling dry skin for years especially on my face right after I shower so I need to know if it really does.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the smell like is it a clean scent?
JOHENY T.
It works for dry skin?
Daniel C.
am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?

Amazon