BY DOVE

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Hydrates for healthy and strong skin

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Fresh, clean scent

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and hydrates your skin to leave it healthy looking and protected against dryness. This highly effective formula rinses off easily to deliver a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.

Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash uses unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering, helping to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and leaving skin feeling hydrated. The shower gel washes away quickly without leaving residue behind. This noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic men's body wash will leave you with a clean body and a refreshing scent and keep your skin stay healthy, hydrated and protected against irritation and dryness.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9,

Ammonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash
  • "I use this whenever I shower at my boyfriend's place, and I actually really like it. Not just for men!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is what my SO uses, and he loves it! I love the smell, so it's a win win! It's a little harsh to be used regularly for face wash, but as a regular body wash, it is great. The smell does stick around for a little bit, so if you are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend it. I use it if I run out of mine, and have felt clean and fresh every time!" in 43 reviews
  • "I haven't personally used this, but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves it! He says it makes his skin feel soft and it's refreshing. Plus, it smells good!" in 36 reviews
Neyda M.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My Son loves this Face and Body Wash because it Deep Cleans and it seems to make him feel fresh, besides the fragrance that it has.. I can smell it when he uses it and leaves in the bathroom 😉
Don C.
Awesome product. Keeps you feeling & smelling fresh all day. I love the scent. I've been using Dove men the past four years and it's my go to product. I have very sensitive skin and this product never causes irritation. Extremely affordable products. I would definitely recommend!
Adrian S.
I give this a 3 out of 5 because I find it too runny/liquidy. You use it and half of it will be in your palm and the other half would just spill out of your palm. It would have been so much better if it was a bit thicker/foamier. The scent is really great though. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash
Jenna B.
As a long time Dove user, I decided to buy this for my son. He absolutely loves it. Its gentle on the skin, yet doesn't leave an overpowering fragrance. The scent is fresh and clean. The soap nourishes and hydrates. I absolutely love that they made a men's version.
Zulqar I.
great smell but very drying. would NOT recommend for face. however, for the body its a really nice and pleasant smell. it is effective at cleansing. the price point is affordable. not my favorite, but would recommend to others if asked.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Love this! I love the smell of the deodorant so much, I got the matching body wash! (I don't care if I'm female!) It doesn't have an overwhelming Male smell, so I don't leave the shower smelling to manly.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome men's body wash! Not only is it a good price and easy to find, it has a nice clean smell that is a good texture. Easily affordable, good for many skin types and basically good for any guy! Recommend
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
My fiancé uses this dove body wash and he likes it. He works with diesel all day long and he is very particular when it comes to his soap. He says this cleans well and gets the grease off of his hands. I like the smell too, so win win!
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hubby likes to buy this Bodywash! He always buys this all the time. He buys it at Walmart stores. He uses it every time he takes a shower. It's long lasting I always smell it on him and it smells so good..
Jade A.
Watford City, ND
I'm currently in the north and it's -30 here. This product absolutely saved my skin! It was originally my husbands and I loved the smell and started using it. It went on light, no residue, or slimy feeling some soaps have, and my skin absorbed every drop. I purchase this every grocery trip I make!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious question because I've been battling dry skin for years especially on my face right after I shower so I need to know if it really does.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
What is the smell like is it a clean scent?
JOHENY T.
It works for dry skin?
Daniel C.
am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?

back