BY DOVE #42 in Body Wash

• Hydrates for healthy and strong skin

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Fresh, clean scent

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and hydrates your skin to leave it healthy looking and protected against dryness. This highly effective formula rinses off easily to deliver a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.

Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash uses unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering, helping to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and leaving skin feeling hydrated. The shower gel washes away quickly without leaving residue behind. This noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic men's body wash will leave you with a clean body and a refreshing scent and keep your skin stay healthy, hydrated and protected against irritation and dryness.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9,

Ammonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.

• What is the smell like is it a clean scent?2 Answers
  • Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious questi...7 Answers
  • It works for dry skin?1 Answers
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash
  • "I use this whenever I shower at my boyfriend's place, and I actually really like it. Not just for men!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is what my SO uses, and he loves it! I love the smell, so it's a win win! It's a little harsh to be used regularly for face wash, but as a regular body wash, it is great. The smell does stick around for a little bit, so if you are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend it. I use it if I run out of mine, and have felt clean and fresh every time!" in 43 reviews
  • "I haven't personally used this, but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves it! He says it makes his skin feel soft and it's refreshing. Plus, it smells good!" in 36 reviews
Jade A.
Watford City, ND
I'm currently in the north and it's -30 here. This product absolutely saved my skin! It was originally my husbands and I loved the smell and started using it. It went on light, no residue, or slimy feeling some soaps have, and my skin absorbed every drop. I purchase this every grocery trip I make!
Courtney O.
Cloquet, MN
My husband loves this body wash. As his wife, I love the scent of it. 👍🏼 It works great and is a great price. Also, we approve how it squirts from the bottom, so you don’t have to flip it upside down when you are running low!
Jenna B.
As a long time Dove user, I decided to buy this for my son. He absolutely loves it. Its gentle on the skin, yet doesn't leave an overpowering fragrance. The scent is fresh and clean. The soap nourishes and hydrates. I absolutely love that they made a men's version.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome men's body wash! Not only is it a good price and easy to find, it has a nice clean smell that is a good texture. Easily affordable, good for many skin types and basically good for any guy! Recommend
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hubby likes to buy this Bodywash! He always buys this all the time. He buys it at Walmart stores. He uses it every time he takes a shower. It's long lasting I always smell it on him and it smells so good..
Tony K.
Huntley, IL
I received a free bottle of the Dove Men + Body wash to try and review. I absolutely loved it! The scent was clean and fresh. It almost smelled like vanilla. It made my skin feel soft and hydrated. And the foam pump gave me just the right amount. Sometimes I feel like some other pump lotions dispense too much of the product, wasting it. All in all, very happy with this product!
Dottie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my husband because I had a great coupon and now he refuses to use anything else. He loves the smell and the cleaning power without drying his skin.
Jacqueline T.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this Dove Body & Face wash, he has sensitive skin and this is one of very few products that don’t irritate his skin. Plus I t smells so good, I can’t get enough of him! 😊
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One stop shop for men! I get this because I love the smell of it on my husband and he does too! Gives him a great lather. He used this for his entire body, face and hair. We typically get this at target or sams and have repurchased often because he likes it!
Chase H.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite! Gets me clean, smells nice and fresh without smelling like it has too much fragrance. It also doesn’t dry my skin out, which is great because I’m an athlete and shower a few times a day between training and gym time
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious question because I've been battling dry skin for years especially on my face right after I shower so I need to know if it really does.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
What is the smell like is it a clean scent?
JOHENY T.
It works for dry skin?
Daniel C.
am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?