BY DOVE

• Hydrates for healthy and strong skin

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Fresh, clean scent

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and hydrates your skin to leave it healthy looking and protected against dryness. This highly effective formula rinses off easily to deliver a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.

Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash uses unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering, helping to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and leaving skin feeling hydrated. The shower gel washes away quickly without leaving residue behind. This noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic men's body wash will leave you with a clean body and a refreshing scent and keep your skin stay healthy, hydrated and protected against irritation and dryness.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9,

Ammonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.

• am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?3 Answers
  • What is the smell like is it a clean scent?2 Answers
  • Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a seriou...7 Answers
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash
  • "I use this whenever I shower at my boyfriend's place, and I actually really like it. Not just for men!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is what my SO uses, and he loves it! I love the smell, so it's a win win! It's a little harsh to be used regularly for face wash, but as a regular body wash, it is great. The smell does stick around for a little bit, so if you are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend it. I use it if I run out of mine, and have felt clean and fresh every time!" in 43 reviews
  • "I haven't personally used this, but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves it! He says it makes his skin feel soft and it's refreshing. Plus, it smells good!" in 36 reviews
Jesus G.
Austin, TX
Let me start off by saying I’ve personally been using Dove Men+Care for several years. I was fortunate enough to try their Clean Comfort doy and Face was recently. I can’t rant and rave enough about their line of men’s care products. They leave you feeling clean, moisturized and smelling good! Unfortunately, the Clean Comfort scent fell a little short compared to their other scents. While it maintained all the other positive cleaning and moisturizing properties it didn’t smell so well. There was a more unauthentic aroma to this body and face wash. It was a little too much on the chemically scent for my personal preference. It definitely left my skin feeling clean and refreshed but the scent was a bit lack luster. Overall, the Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash was effective but fell short in the scent. If you’re looking for a more natural and refreshing scent give Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash 18 Oz.
Roy G.
San Francisco, CA
As someone with sensitive skin, I've tried so many body and face washes that claim to be for just that. I give it a couple of days and the products seem to work until they either irritate my skin or break me out.

Without a doubt, this is a staple in my daily life. I will admit, i am that person that sees a new product and want to try it out...only to find out that I hate it and come back to my true love. This product is very accurate when it says it's for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin moisturized, clean and fresh! With most products (that I've tried) that claim to be for sensitive skin, there is no scent, which is a scent that still has a scent that I do not like. I know you guys know what I'm talking about!! This has a great subtle fragrance to it which I absolutely appreciate. A little goes a long way, so this should last you for a bit!

I'm sorry I cheated on you Dove, never will I ever do it again.
Derick B.
Mission Hills, CA
Dove Men+Care continues to come out with great additions to thier line. I like how easy to use for my shower routine. A small amount goes a long way and the fact that I can start at my face and neck and continue to lather the rest of my body with just one product and saves me a tremendous amount of time.

The fragrance isnt too strong but just the right amount and it continues to last me into the evening easily. It doesn't leave my face or body feeling silky or too smooth.

I would definitely recommend this product to all the men out there looking for a body wash that also works for your face. It has the right amount of moisturising and my face and body aren't left dry.

Great value and a great product!
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is a big improvement over the earlier generation of body washes, which were good but a little thin. This body wash has a thicker texture so it doesn’t just dissolve and go down the drain when you add water, I use it on an exfoliating loofa and when I add water it’s still there, even if I put it right under the shower. It lathers very well and it has a fresh clean scent. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but not dry, like a lot of soaps do. It doesn’t feel like you are left with a “film” of soap, but skin does feel softer. I was using Dove body wash before and I’m definitely sticking with it!
Jam M.
Jupiter, FL
I have used this product for many years and was extremely satisfied until this past year. It used to have a nice gel-like texture, but this year the product is heavily diluted and as other reviewers have noted, it simply runs out of the inverted bottle packaging onto the shower floor. Waste has gone way up (oh gee, that must mean my consumption has gone up too! -- who is that good for?). Classic big company thinking -- stretch the product to cut costs and drive up sales. This was not based on an isolated single purchase either. Multiple bottles from different stores. Shame!
Drew K.
Budd Lake, NJ
If I’m speaking honestly this is one of the better body washes I’ve used. I do not use it on my face Dove has done a great job moving from “random bar soap” to something that actually satisfy a my needs. The scent is very mild, almost too mild, but very nice and fresh. Personally if I’m going to use three products from the same brand with the same scent, I’d want it a little more prominent. I received this complimentary for my review and I bought it again after I ran out.
Chris K.
Cadlwell, Id
I just received Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash in the mail today for free for testing purposes and I’m extremely happy with it. I love the idea of a body and face wash in one because it’s so convenient and on top of that this formula works perfect for my picky skin leaving my skin feeling perfectly clean, soft and hydrated.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This is a great body wash, clean well, smells great. As a face wash this is s massive joke. Dose not clean the face well, dryed my face out and caused me to break out more. I hate how men’s skincare products are 2 in 1s, not every one wants a 2 in 1. The skin on your body is not the same on the face and needs to be treated and cared for differently. Like I said good body wash not face wash. I did receive these products completely for testing purposes
Michael I.
Hialeah, FL
This product defiantly has a masculine scent which I didn’t like very much. I’m more into cleaner sense which is of course just my preference. I did not use on my face, I don’t believe you should be using body wash on your face. To my knowledge the ingredients and body wash/soap are much stronger and can irritate your face. My brother on the other hand is a huge fan of this body wash and has been using it daily. He’s fourteen.
Carlos M.
Sanford, FL
El olor desde el principio es my refrescante y suave. Deja uno de mis olores preferíos y dura tiempo en la piel. Recomendado 💯 lo compraría siiii, es perfecto. Dove lo hizo muy bien con este body and face wash. The smell from the beginning is refreshing and soft. Leave one of my favorite smells and stay long time on the skin. Recommended 💯 I would buy it if it is perfect. Dove did it very well with this body and face wash.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious question because I've been battling dry skin for years especially on my face right after I shower so I need to know if it really does.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
Daniel C.
am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the smell like is it a clean scent?
JOHENY T.