BY DOVE

• Hydrates for healthy and strong skin

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Fresh, clean scent

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and hydrates your skin to leave it healthy looking and protected against dryness. This highly effective formula rinses off easily to deliver a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.

Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash uses unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering, helping to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and leaving skin feeling hydrated. The shower gel washes away quickly without leaving residue behind. This noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic men's body wash will leave you with a clean body and a refreshing scent and keep your skin stay healthy, hydrated and protected against irritation and dryness.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9,

Ammonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.

• am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?3 Answers
  • What is the smell like is it a clean scent?2 Answers
  • Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a seriou...7 Answers
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash

Start your review of Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I use this whenever I shower at my boyfriend's place, and I actually really like it. Not just for men!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is what my SO uses, and he loves it! I love the smell, so it's a win win! It's a little harsh to be used regularly for face wash, but as a regular body wash, it is great. The smell does stick around for a little bit, so if you are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend it. I use it if I run out of mine, and have felt clean and fresh every time!" in 43 reviews
  • "I haven't personally used this, but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves it! He says it makes his skin feel soft and it's refreshing. Plus, it smells good!" in 36 reviews
Jasonville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this for our 2 sons as they dont like 3 in 1 anything. They seem pleased with it. They actually requested it and asked for for. Great lasting fresh, clean smell. Keeps them smelling fresh & clean. For 2 teen boys to like this should say alot. The price is fair. We buy the larger bottle with squirt dispenser and it lasts them longer than the other brands. This will be purchased again.
Helena
I haven't used this dove men product on myself, but I bought it for my boyfriend and...... Yes it smells amazing. He likes it because it can kill two birds with one stone, body and face wash. And no it doesn't try out your face, so this is my go to every time I'm picking out some wash for my man!
N Providence, RI
My husband love this soap (as do I). It has done wonders for his skin. My husband is a roofer and is in the sun all day. And to try and get a roofer to lotion...yea not happening. So we looked into something that wouldn’t be anything other then his normal routine. Of course his skin is not perfect but this has helped tremendously and we couldn’t be happier
Niles
Purchased at: Walmart
My boys love this product! Its Clean and Refreshing and it smells really good as well! Like father, like sons! Their Dad also loves this product so it would only be natural that they would as well! When ever it comes time to go shopping, this one is on the top of the list!
48416
This is my favorite men's product by Dove. It has a very nice clean smell. A little bit goes a long way and the scent lasts most of the day. It goes nicely with the body wash of the same scent. The price is very reasonable given the amount you get. Highly recommended.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this. Yes I have my expensive products, but I have those days when I’m out of something or I travel and forget them, this is body wash and face wash in one bottle. If that isn’t enough masculine then I don’t know. It smells great and if feels really good too.
Louisville, KY
This is my boyfriend's favorite body wash. I love the way it makes the bathroom when he is done. He says he loves it because it leaves him feeling fresh all day. Its affordable and can be found at nearly any store. I would highly recommend this for a man or woman!
Daytona Beach
My husband has been using Dove for several years. I brought the first bottle due to seeing it on sale. My husband likes that he can use one bottle to wash both his face and hair. For me, the wash smell great on him without the harsh strong “man” soap smell.
Lynnwood, WA
I bought this for my boyfriend one time and he has not wanted to buy anything sense then. It gives him a clean "sexy" after shower smell. he says it makes his skin feel clean and smooth honestly I just think he enjoys the balanced smell of it, not being over powering
galveston
I have bought this for my son and boyfriend. On occasion, when I run out of my own body wash, I use theirs. I initially loved the product, especially since there aren’t too many body wash options available for men. We all feel super fresh right when we get out of the shower, but I would suggest making the fresh shower scent last longer somehow.
Grand marsh , WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?
Orlando, FL
Does it help sensitive skin

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email