BY DOVE

• Hydrates for healthy and strong skin

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Fresh, clean scent

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and hydrates your skin to leave it healthy looking and protected against dryness. This highly effective formula rinses off easily to deliver a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.

Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body Wash uses unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering, helping to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and leaving skin feeling hydrated. The shower gel washes away quickly without leaving residue behind. This noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic men's body wash will leave you with a clean body and a refreshing scent and keep your skin stay healthy, hydrated and protected against irritation and dryness.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PPG-9,

Ammonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash
  • "I use this whenever I shower at my boyfriend's place, and I actually really like it. Not just for men!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is what my SO uses, and he loves it! I love the smell, so it's a win win! It's a little harsh to be used regularly for face wash, but as a regular body wash, it is great. The smell does stick around for a little bit, so if you are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend it. I use it if I run out of mine, and have felt clean and fresh every time!" in 43 reviews
  • "I haven't personally used this, but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves it! He says it makes his skin feel soft and it's refreshing. Plus, it smells good!" in 36 reviews
Jillian S.
Lisle
My boyfriend has used this particular Doves men body wash and found it to be very thin. He had used only that kind for a long time but was going through it so quickly that he switched to a different body wash also from Dove Men. I would suggest a different line but Dove in general is usually pretty good.
Shane M.
Columbus, OH
I’ve used Dove body wash for a while and this version is my favorite. I don’t typically use it to wash my face, but you can. It has a luxurious lather that foams beautifully and keeps your skin hydrated - even during the winter months.
Damla G.
Staff
I been using dove mens+care Body &face wash for a while now, I bought like 5 bottles for a year now and I love it but I never wrote a review before until I got this one. Before I bought this two pack of body & face wash i was thinking of getting the foam version of this product but it was too expensive so i just ordered the same but a different scent, and I loved it! I
Deana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very clean and refreshing sent. I buy this for my boyfriend and he loves it. I usually buy this from target or Walmart. Sometimes I get the bigger jar for him as well. He likes elite smells compared to other brands
Don C.
Awesome product. Keeps you feeling & smelling fresh all day. I love the scent. I've been using Dove men the past four years and it's my go to product. I have very sensitive skin and this product never causes irritation. Extremely affordable products. I would definitely recommend!
Jenna B.
As a long time Dove user, I decided to buy this for my son. He absolutely loves it. Its gentle on the skin, yet doesn't leave an overpowering fragrance. The scent is fresh and clean. The soap nourishes and hydrates. I absolutely love that they made a men's version.
Anthony C.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Target
I do genuinely like using this body wash. I received the 'clean comfort' scented one and it smells incredible and it lasts for hours. I've been using it the last few days and I can smell it for hours upon hours after use. Dove is a great brand, I have sensitive skin and I've never had an issue with any of their products. The only reason I give it a 4* instead of 5* is because I'm not really a fan of foaming soaps and body washes. In my opinion they don't lather as well so I find myself needing to pump more product onto my wash cloth or lufa than I would if I were using traditional body wash. But if you're into foaming style washes this is the top of the line. Smells great, I feel clean and smooth and I don't have any irritation or itchiness.
Zulqar I.
Woodstock, GA
great smell but very drying. would NOT recommend for face. however, for the body its a really nice and pleasant smell. it is effective at cleansing. the price point is affordable. not my favorite, but would recommend to others if asked.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome men's body wash! Not only is it a good price and easy to find, it has a nice clean smell that is a good texture. Easily affordable, good for many skin types and basically good for any guy! Recommend
Emily C.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
My boyfriend loves this 2n1 product for a quick body and face wash. The scent is really nice, but not overpowering and the formula is great for his sensitive skin.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product really work for dry skin? It's a serious question because I've been battling dry skin for years especially on my face right after I shower so I need to know if it really does.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI
How is the smell of this in compare to old spice products?
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the smell like is it a clean scent?
JOHENY T.
It works for dry skin?
Daniel C.
am I the only guy on influenster? that uses this xD ?

Amazon