Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapDove
Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Bar

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Bar

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Bar helps maintain skin’s hydration levels so it feels cleansed and comfortable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Bar!
Product Highlights
My husband absolutely loves this! He also smells amazing after he uses it. It's gentle and does not cause any breakouts. It's also super long lasting! I recommend it!in reviews
My husband loves this soap.in reviews
Donte S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
The Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar comes in just the right size for showering. It is curved to make for a better grip so that it really fits my hand.  It also has a pleasant smell; Its a Great Price and i will buy this again
Emely M.
My boyfriends favorite soap. He loves the smell and how long lasting it is. It also stays on his clothes which i love because i also love how this soap smells. Its quite pricey for small amounts but luckily we coupon so its worth it if you like long lasting soaps.
Pablo Y.
Paramount, CA
Best men's face wash there is. This face wash leaves you feeling cleaned and refreshed. It doesn't dry off your skin.
Michelle H.
My boys hate to use body wash so they use these and omg it works so good. Definitely makes them look and smell atlot better.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Love it! Smells like the man who’s ready to take on his day and responsibilities. Leaves me squeaky clean and leaves my skin soft and smooth but only hairy. 😅 cheap bars of soap that dry out my skin just can’t compete.
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Bar uploaded by Jennifer M.
Great product I buy it for my husband because it's cleaning and helps to keep his face hydrated. It has a really nice scent
Mariam O.
I like this smell a lot. Though it’s for men I bought it for my husband and couldn’t help but notice how good it smelled so I started using it myself. It also doesn’t dry out the skin too much either. Would recommend this if your looking for a good bar soap.
Amber H.
Trout Run
My husband used this and he liked it! It smells really good and he likes that he can use it on his body and face!
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I buy this for my husband and kids they like how it smells great buy at sams club
Regina B.
Point Marion, PA
My husband loves this product. He said it leaves his skin feeling clean and soft after a shower.

Looking for your answer?