BY DOVE

• Helps maintain hydration levels leaving skin feeling healthy and strong

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream

• Helps skin maintain moisture without feeling greasy

• Rinses cleanly

• Fresh clean scent

• #1 Dermatologist recommended brand

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Bar, with ¼ moisturizing cream, thoroughly cleanses and helps maintain hydration levels for skin that feels healthy. It rinses off easily to deliver total skin comfort and refreshment.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Bar helps maintain your skin’s hydration levels and leaves skin feeling cleansed and comfortable.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body And Face Bar
  • "My husband absolutely loves this! He also smells amazing after he uses it. It's gentle and does not cause any breakouts. It's also super long lasting! I recommend it!" in 8 reviews
  • "My husband loves this soap." in 1 review
Krissna N.
Lancaster
This bar soap is one of the best bar soaps I’ve ever used. The scent leaves you smelling extremely fresh. Also, it lasts a while. The pack of bars is definitely worth the price. I recommend trying this product.
Tamara B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my absolute favorite soap. It smells so clean. It’s not at all “manly” smelling nor is it too sweet smelling. It’s the perfect scent and gives the perfect cleanse. I love it and will continue to use it.
Janelle B.
My husband loves this soap. It smells good and cleans really well. We use Dove bar soaps exclusively. They don't build up on the skin and don't make the skin feel dry.
Brian M.
Irvine, CA
I love this soap. It’s great for everyday use since it has lotion put right in it. Very hydrating even after a long hot shower. Great price and works very well. Would definitely recommend and will continue buying myself
Donte S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
The Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar comes in just the right size for showering. It is curved to make for a better grip so that it really fits my hand.  It also has a pleasant smell; Its a Great Price and i will buy this again
juan g.
san joaquin
I actually like using dove products but this bar makes my skin dry after my soccer games or when I’m out in the sun . But overall it has a good scent , last you a while to finish it... gotta look for the deals thoe .... makes ur body smell good and feel comfortable.
Lee D.
Tampa, FL
My wife recently purchased this for our guest bathroom and I used it by accident. I was honestly surprised at how well it cleaned, did not leave me feeling like I bathed in aftershave and left my skin very smooth.
Jazmine P.
Bradenton
I bought this for my father and he LOVED it. He said that the smell was nice and didn’t go overboard. He said he was very satisfied with the product and would buy more. It was very affordable, which is nice because my dad loves it.
Ashley H.
Davenport, FL
I bought this for my fiancee for the holidays. I loved the smell and he loved the results that it gave him. It was moderately priced but an excellent value for the product. I would recommend this product to any man or woman who wants to treat their man a little bit.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I've exclusively used this brand and scent of body wash for the last four years, and my skin always feels moisturized and clean. It's a light, nice smell, and the gel doesn't have any of the annoying (and eco-unfriendly) plastic beads found in some other popular brands.

Target