BY DOVE

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

• Clean, crisp scent

Feel fresh with a clean-smelling men’s antiperspirant like Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Stick. This antiperspirant stick protects against sweat and odor for 48 hours. Plus, it has a clean, crisp scent to keep you smelling great all day.

That’s why Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Stick is designed to combat odor and wetness while its ¼ moisturizer technology helps shield skin from irritation. Its unique formula is tough on sweat, not on skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Stick gives you strong antiperspirant protection with a clean scent to keep you feeling refreshed all day.

INGREDIENTS:

Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT.

Zulqar I.
Augusta, GA
the only dove men dodoarant i can use that doesnt irritate my skin. good price point. i make sure to get the powder-based one (white) and not the gel based (blue) because it's less irritating and sticky. i smell it randomly even 6 hours after application. would def recommend
sydney d.
this is my favorite hands down. i can play at a tourney all day and i don’t smell at all. i highly recommend. i have psoriasis under my arms and this doesn’t trigger this at all and doesn’t make me bleed or crack like other deodorants
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I buy this for my husband and boys. They love the smell and it’s good for the skin. It’s gentle on the skin. Last a long time. I buy at Walmart and I would recommend to others. The price is great on it as well.
Renisha F.
Memphis, TN
Not being able to find a decent deodorant is so frustrating!  I have been using Dove Men + Care for close to three years now because it is the only antiperspirant that does not leave me musty after the day is done.  It does not dry me out!  The only con I have would be that it rubs off on my undershirts.
Alyssa B.
Vancouver, WA
My brother and dad love this. My brother works with food so he is dealing with warm stations and long days. While my dad is a FedEx driver so he is in a hot metal truck during all season with no ac or heater and is running and to different houses all day. This works perfect for both of them.
Stephanie N.
Staten Island
I really like the smell of this deodorant I buy it for my son. He uses it everyday and it seems to work even after he goes to gym class. I really don't find any cons with this deodorant he really seems like the way it smells. I would recommend this product other people.
Stephnie E.
My husband says this product is a good one to buy. It smells good and he says it last all day. I love all dove products. It is also affordable and if you're lucky you can find coupons to get it even cheaper. I would recommend this product to other guys out there.
Kelly S.
Strasburg, VA
I buy this for my teenage sons. They like it and tell me they can put it in it the morning and it lasts until soccer practice! I’d say that’s long-lasting! They also like that it doesn’t irritate their skin like gel formulas. I will continue to buy this product!
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
Although I am a female I switched from women’s dove deodorant to men’s. Yes it may not smell as fruity or flowery as the women’s but sometimes men’s products just work better, and I think this was the case for me and my sweat. Love it and will continue to buy.
C C.
This is a great deodorant. The smell isn’t overpowering, and it is effective as an antiperspirant. It lasts all day, however, I would say that reapplication is needed if you do overly physical activity. I would recommend to both men and women, alike.

Walmart