BY DOVE

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

• Clean, crisp scent

Feel fresh with a clean-smelling men’s antiperspirant like Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Stick. This antiperspirant stick protects against sweat and odor for 48 hours. Plus, it has a clean, crisp scent to keep you smelling great all day.

That’s why Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Stick is designed to combat odor and wetness while its ¼ moisturizer technology helps shield skin from irritation. Its unique formula is tough on sweat, not on skin.

Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Stick gives you strong antiperspirant protection with a clean scent to keep you feeling refreshed all day.

INGREDIENTS:

Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT.

Austin K.
Fairfield
Choosing a deodorant is one of the hardest things. Do you want the smell or do you want the strength of the antiperspirant? Dove has sealed the deal with their new launch of Dove Men+ Care. It has a calm scent that isn't overwhelming and cures the average men's sweaty needs.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I buy this for my husband and boys. They love the smell and it’s good for the skin. It’s gentle on the skin. Last a long time. I buy at Walmart and I would recommend to others. The price is great on it as well.
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN
Glides on smooth and the scent is soo nice. Not manly and not feminine just nice! Dove is completely awesome. I usually buy dove for women non scent because I have sensitive skin but I bought this in travel size for my carryon and absolutely LOVE IT! No irritation and I've been using for 3 weeks
jimika g.
Elk Grove, CA
The dove brand overall is a great brand. This is a great smelling deoderant that my boyfriend uses and it gives him good coverage throughout the day. It is the only deoderant that he buys. Its sold for a great price at all walmart locations
Peter L.
Astoria, NY
It's great clean scent and I always get complimented as if I'm wearing a cologne.

I swear essentially for a living and this antiperspirant is pretty great at keeping any unruly smells at bay.

Lindsey L.
I got this for my husband because we had a coupon. Typically, it's a little too expensive for my tastes. My husband really liked it though. He said it worked well at keeping him from perspiring and smelling.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Perfect size for travel. This is the brand that I typically wear for every day use. It has a fresh scent and does the job well. It is also relatively affordable and available everywhere. So, since it is what I typically wear I grabbed this product at the local pharmacy to take with me on travel. While the product was great, the packaging was awful. The wind up would hardly work, and the deodorant broke when I tried to force the wind up. In short: great deodorant, awful travel packaging design.
Brad H.
Great scent. not too over powering. i always pick this up at target since they usually have a sale on the two pack. or, you can find some with a clearance sticker. I keep this in my gym bag and it gives me protection from sweat and smelling funky all day.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
My husband uses this deodorant. The scent is not overpowering and keeps odors away, even after he runs and works out. This deodorant doesn't leave any white marks on his clothes and doesn't dry out his skin. I would highly recommend it.
Amber S.
Portland, OR
My husband got this for a pretty good price in one of those Christmas package sets at Target. He normally uses Degree but has been really satisfied with this switch. It smells great and works to actually help with sweating, not just cover up the smell. The matching body was is also great too.