BY DOVE

If you want the feeling of long-lasting freshness, reach for Dove Men+Care Extra Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. Designed to deliver up to 48 hours of sweat and odor protection while helping to protect skin from irritation, this men’s Dove deodorant has a crisp, subtle scent so you’ll feel fresh throughout the day. Dove Men+Care goes beyond just providing powerful odor-protection. This dermatologically tested men’s antiperspirant deodorant stick contains ¼ moisturizer technology to help protect against irritation. It’s tough on sweat, not on skin. If you’re looking for a strong men’s deodorant that helps avoid underarm irritation, Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick is for you. Combining ¼ moisturizer technology with 48-hour sweat protection, you’ll feel fresh and comfortable all day use. Swipe this antiperspirant deodorant stick for men over skin to dispense an even layer onto each of your underarms for long-lasting freshness and protection against sweat and odor. When you’re on the go all the time, you need a long-lasting deodorant for men that can keep up with your busy schedule. Sweat and odor can be a problem if you are always on the move but, thankfully, it’s one that’s easy to fight with Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate

Usage: Apply to underarms only

Katie y.
canfield
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My husband goes through so much deodorant! And I can assure you this makes him smell great! He uses it after every shower and before work every morning. It keeps him smelling good all day! We would definitely recommend this!
Shannon N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely a favorite. One of the only deodorants that actually work. Can gurantee that with this deodorant, keeps you from smelling for a min of 24 hours!
Amber B.
louisville
This deodorant is great for both men and women. I have a problem with most female deodorants not lasting long or smelling weird so this is my favorite. It’s also pretty healthy to wear because it has no aluminum in it.
Kate R.
Sarasota, FL
Long-lasting deodorant for men. My boyfriend has an issue finding a deodorant that lasts and does the job. This one does! It’s also great for sensitive skin. He also gets rashes from a lot of deodorants, but not this one!
martha e.
I get this for my husband because other brands made his under arm burn and turn red. He loves this one because it is good for sensitive skin. He tells his friends to try it too.
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
My husband has problems with his sweat glans and we searched for years trying to find a good light weight deodorant with no luck until we found this.... it’s AMAZING
Courtney S.
St. Louis
Purchased at: Target
I am a woman, but I buy men’s deodorant because it helps keep my sweating and BO to a minimum. I have sensitive skin so this product is great because it has minimum fragrance and does not irritate my skin. On warm days I do have some BO still but overall this project works well.
Morgan Y.
san diego
My husband uses this and it’s honestly amazing! It smells good and isn’t your typical axe smelling deodorant which a lot of men’s deodorant smells like that. It also last a good amount of time. My husband is in the military and works out quite a bit so this is a godsend for me 😂
Jacqueline B.
usa
While it may seem odd as a a lady to use a man's deodorant, it's actually been a delightful change. The scent is frwsher, lasts longer, and actually protects against staining my shirts and perspiration! Also, $1 or so cheaper than my smaller female deodorant options!
Taylor C.
Fayetteville, AR
I have recently switched from ladies deodorants to men’s. So glad I did. This deodorant not only smells amazing but also last all day. I’m a college student in Arkansas and that means I spend my days walking up and down hills and I sweat a lot. This always keeps my pits good.